Which posters would you wish were still here ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Which posters would you wish were still here ?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed May 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:Dogs loss is Burbles gain it appears. :bawlin:

She chose to leave no longer post as a member, am sure she has enough to do on Dribbles and FH. :wink:

You aren't even subtle about your bitterness anymore! :pmsl:

Not me who's bitter....nowt to be bitter about ta. :wink:

So who would you say is then? :cuppaT:

:whistle:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:This was him at work too. How the fook can he concentrate on his really complicated job that needs a superior degree when he's going off his head at strangers on a forum. :ooer: :off head:

You would know all about posting from work.....is that glass I hear shattering?

Er, I don't. :???:
Claire

Postby drum » Wed May 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:This was him at work too. How the fook can he concentrate on his really complicated job that needs a superior degree when he's going off his head at strangers on a forum. :ooer: :off head:

You did. 6 week suspension, banned by Tony from the internet (you ignored him) antidepressants and a thoroughly shite time of it all round. No, I agree.... It wasn't nice. You need to learn to step back, don't retaliate and let the real loonies get on with it... You're no better than me or any of the other long term forumers who can't seem to stop dipping into these wee forums. You say otherwise is delusional. :thumbsup:
drum

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed May 09, 2012 6:30 pm

drum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

You did. 6 week suspension, banned by Tony from the internet (you ignored him) antidepressants and a thoroughly shite time of it all round. No, I agree.... It wasn't nice. You need to learn to step back, don't retaliate and let the real loonies get on with it... You're no better than me or any of the other long term forumers who can't seem to stop dipping into these wee forums. You say otherwise is delusional. :thumbsup:

Did you tell your mates not to "retaliate" to words on a forum by emailing Claire's employer?

Of course you didn't - you loved every second of it.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 pm

drum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

6 week paid holiday (thanks), you need to get over the fact I have a lasting, loving relationship and a well paid career. I am far better than you. I have never tried to get someone fired from their work or drove to anyone's house to take pictures. I have also never had to sleep on my sofa scare of what internet people have tried to track me down. My sons are with me and loved. I post on here, yes, But I do that from a secure, loving background. I have never been homeless etc etc etc. Delusional? Not me. :wink:
Claire

Postby drum » Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did you tell your mates not to "retaliate" to words on a forum by emailing Claire's employer?

:bawlin: I'm talkin about vinegar tits, not me. She's not the "gallus cunt" she thinks she is. xxx :mrgreen: and I never claimed to be anything other that what you lot already think....... :dafinger:
drum

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

She did when she thought she was going to take my life and that of my family's away from us. I doubt she is loving it now. She's just trying to make herself feel better because she will never have what she tried to take away. She's probably pissed again.
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

drum wrote:

:bawlin: I'm talkin about vinegar tits, not me. She's not the "gallus cunt" she thinks she is. xxx :mrgreen: and I never claimed to be anything other that what you lot already think....... :dafinger:

Yes you have - otherwise I would never have trusted you, and I doubt others would have either.

You have a nerve telling someone to step back after all the things you've done. I don't suppose you think you did anything wrong do you? Even if you do, you don't care.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

drum wrote:

What does "vinegar tits" even mean. I'm sorry, I am not au fait with ned speak.
Claire

Postby drum » Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Claire wrote:
drum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

6 week paid holiday (thanks), you need to get over the fact I have a lasting, loving relationship and a well paid career. I am far better than you. I have never tried to get someone fired from their work or drove to anyone's house to take pictures. I have also never had to sleep on my sofa scare of what internet people have tried to track me down. My sons are with me and loved. I post on here, yes, But I do that from a secure, loving background. I have never been homeless etc etc etc. Delusional? Not me. :wink:

I laughed. :mrgreen: I never really slept on the sofa but I did do an all nighter.... just in case.... after all, you allowed my address/postcode on yur forum for the threat to be made... Like you, I just took care... I never called the cops though... I switched on the iron :mrgreen: Other than that..... What Jeanette? you can bleat and gush all day/week/month/year/forever long about how wonderful your husband is and the fantastic relationship you have.... Good for you hen.. good for you. I have my moments, I agree, but you? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: fuck off, ya total fuckin stoatir. . . lol
drum

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:

Yes you have - otherwise I would never have trusted you, and I doubt others would have either.

You have a nerve telling someone to step back after all the things you've done. I don't suppose you think you did anything wrong do you? Even if you do, you don't care.

She knows. That's why she's on here pissed trying to justify it.
Claire

Postby drum » Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:

Ok then.. fuck her. I hope everybody fires in and she ends up back on the loony pills :thumbsup: happy now? You're right, by the way. I don't care.
drum

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

drum wrote:I laughed. :mrgreen: I never really slept on the sofa but I did do an all nighter.... just in case.... after all, you allowed my address/postcode on yur forum for the threat to be made... Like you, I just took care... I never called the cops though... I switched on the iron :mrgreen: Other than that..... What Jeanette? you can bleat and gush all day/week/month/year/forever long about how wonderful your husband is and the fantastic relationship you have.... Good for you hen.. good for you. I have my moments, I agree, but you? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: fuck off, ya total fuckin stoatir. . . lol

:???:
Claire

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm

drum wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:

Ok then.. fuck her. I hope everybody fires in and she ends up back on the loony pills :thumbsup: happy now? You're right, by the way. I don't care.

As if you were giving her genuine advice anyway. You're the nastiest person around here, and you only ever think of yourself. You're disgusting.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm

drum wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:

You don't care but you hope I end up back on the loony pills? Lol. Sober up ffs. This is embarrassing.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms