Dr Teef

Re: Online stalkers.....

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Chop me up wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Interesting:

Ten Reasons Why Someone is Stalking You Online
Here are some reasons why someone may be stalking you online. By acknowledging these reasons, you will be able to better understand that online stalking is just as real as physical stalking. Stalking is a serious crime, regardless if it is physical or virtual. These reasons can and do apply to both situations. In an online environment, it may be harder to justify or acknowledge, but as former victims of stalkers, we do not tolerate cyber stalking or physical stalking at all. By outlining these top ten reasons, we hope that you will know and understand that it is never your fault if someone decides to stalk you.

1. Your stalker envies you
2. Your stalker is obsessed and needs to fulfill his/her wishes or cravings
3. Your stalker may think that he or she is invincible because no one can “see” what they are doing
4. Your stalker is unemployed or not happy with his/her current job/career and needs a distraction
5. Your stalker wants to intimidate you and make you feel inferior
6. Your stalker is delusional
7. Your stalker wants to instill fear in you to justify his/her status
8. Your stalker wants to embarrass you
9. Your stalker has his/her own problems that can’t be dealt with by him/herself
10.Your stalker is curious

Ultimately your stalker’s curiosity leds to frustration and he/she has to act upon their obsession by physically stalking you or threatening you. Cyber stalking is a serious crime that needs to be taken seriously before it becomes unstoppable. Learn how to combat your own cyber stalker.

http://quitstalkingme.com/2011/07/28/te ... ou-online/

I'm sure you could add quite a few more reasons to that list. Who knows what they could be and what goes on in these sicko stalkers minds? :off head:

...and names. :roll:

Names? :dunno:

No 'office meetings' today then huh? :whistle:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue May 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Chop me up wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Interesting:

Ten Reasons Why Someone is Stalking You Online
Here are some reasons why someone may be stalking you online. By acknowledging these reasons, you will be able to better understand that online stalking is just as real as physical stalking. Stalking is a serious crime, regardless if it is physical or virtual. These reasons can and do apply to both situations. In an online environment, it may be harder to justify or acknowledge, but as former victims of stalkers, we do not tolerate cyber stalking or physical stalking at all. By outlining these top ten reasons, we hope that you will know and understand that it is never your fault if someone decides to stalk you.

1. Your stalker envies you
2. Your stalker is obsessed and needs to fulfill his/her wishes or cravings
3. Your stalker may think that he or she is invincible because no one can “see” what they are doing
4. Your stalker is unemployed or not happy with his/her current job/career and needs a distraction
5. Your stalker wants to intimidate you and make you feel inferior
6. Your stalker is delusional
7. Your stalker wants to instill fear in you to justify his/her status
8. Your stalker wants to embarrass you
9. Your stalker has his/her own problems that can’t be dealt with by him/herself
10.Your stalker is curious

Ultimately your stalker’s curiosity leds to frustration and he/she has to act upon their obsession by physically stalking you or threatening you. Cyber stalking is a serious crime that needs to be taken seriously before it becomes unstoppable. Learn how to combat your own cyber stalker.

http://quitstalkingme.com/2011/07/28/te ... ou-online/

I'm sure you could add quite a few more reasons to that list. Who knows what they could be and what goes on in these sicko stalkers minds? :off head:

...and names. :roll:

Names? :dunno:

No 'office meetings' today then huh? :whistle:

Eh? :ooer:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

What's that dipshit verum on about on fattyfest? Doesn't he realise what a total tool he's being? Well done fatty, another twat to do your bidding while you sit on your fat rolls "not me, I didn't do anythink"

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:What's that dipshit verum on about on fattyfest? Doesn't he realise what a total tool he's being? Well done fatty, another twat to do your bidding while you sit on your fat rolls "not me, I didn't do anythink"

What's she got him saying?

I'm not looking over there. :snooty:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:What's that dipshit verum on about on fattyfest? Doesn't he realise what a total tool he's being? Well done fatty, another twat to do your bidding while you sit on your fat rolls "not me, I didn't do anythink"

You are going to have to look for yourself as the fucking arsehole is STALKING!

Soz, didn't think :facepalm:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

You are going to have to look for yourself as the fucking arsehole is STALKING!

Soz, didn't think :facepalm:

Ah, I see - sorry, I didn't think.
Snuffleupagus

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms