Message to cowardly Guest trying to slag me off

A right load of bollocks...

Message to cowardly Guest trying to slag me off

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:02 am

If you don't like your 'charming' posts getting disapproved...here's a simple solution..

If you are too cowardly to do that...too bad,you just have to live with it... :dafinger:
Holly

Re: Message to cowardly Guest trying to slag me off

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 am

You can't take a bit of slagging then Holly then do not dish it out. End of.

Postby VX4 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 am

Guest wrote:You can't take a bit of slagging then Holly then do not dish it out. End of.

"End of." Who was it in Big Brother who was noted for saying that? Can't remember, but I remember this - it was a goodly while ago now. What a trendy young thing you clearly are, Guest!
VX4

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:15 am

Guest wrote:You can't take a bit of slagging then Holly then do not dish it out. End of.

What am I dishing out ?....Who do I bother ?
Holly

Postby VX4 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:17 am

Holly wrote:

Guest is right to a certain extent though, Holly. Why allow posts slagging off members yet disallow those slagging off yourselves? Should all be meat on the bones of discussion, wouldn't you agree?
VX4

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 am

VX4 wrote:
Holly wrote:

Guest is right to a certain extent though, Holly. Why allow posts slagging off members yet disallow those slagging off yourselves? Should all be meat on the bones of discussion, wouldn't you agree?

I do not allow xtra vile posts through to anyone....including some addressed to you...you would understand if you would have been able to see what I just disallowed...
Holly

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 am

Holly wrote:

You dish out plenty but pretend you are all sugary sweet. you are a cunt & a slag pretending to be a lady

Postby VX4 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 am

Holly wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Holly wrote:

I do not allow xtra vile posts through to anyone....including some addressed to you...

:mrgreen:

I don't doubt for a moment that you do indeed receive the like. Let them through, I'm man enough to handle it. :whiteknight:
VX4

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:22 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

You dish out plenty but pretend you are all sugary sweet. you are a cunt & a slag pretending to be a lady

You 'talk' in riddles...perhaps you might want to elaborate as I have no idea what you're on about....are you drunk or just by nature nasty ?
Holly

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2012 2:25 am

VX4 wrote:
Holly wrote:

That is right VX4.

Some members get really slagged & mods EG Holly allow that but do not stand up to their own critics. Fannies.

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:27 am

Guest wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Holly wrote:

That is right VX4.

Some members get really slagged & mods EG Holly allow that but do not stand up to their own critics. Fannies.

If you keep it reasonably civil I will allow it through...but you are obscene... :pukeup:

...and you were getting too personal...
Holly

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

You 'talk' in riddles...perhaps you might want to elaborate as I have no idea what you're on about....are you drunk or just by nature nasty ?

Holly you talk in riddles. Get a dictionary & then try again. :bored:

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 am

Now who's usually up that late....hmmmm....let me think,I'm sure it will come to me.... :leer:
Holly

Postby trini » Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 am

Holly wrote:Now who's usually up that late....hmmmm....let me think,I'm sure it will come to me.... :leer:

Well its only 23:33 here. :pmsl:

:Hiya:
trini

Postby Holly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 am

trinity wrote:
Holly wrote:Now who's usually up that late....hmmmm....let me think,I'm sure it will come to me.... :leer:

Well its only 23:33 here. :pmsl:

:Hiya:

Yes but I'm sure this 'lovely' Guest isn't you...I have a fair idea who it is... :thumbsup:

Hiya Trini.... :Hiya:
Holly

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms