Benecol

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Benecol

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:Hello Lucy

may I suggest you stop eating shit and take some exercise?

i've heard hemp oil is good for numerous things. it has the perfect composition your body needs, better than fish oil apparantly.

Hi Retard

GAFY, cunt!!!!

:smilin: :smilin:

i just gave you a good health tip and you call me nasty names/ That is not very nice, you should learn to be more pleasent to people :shake head:

What does GAFY mean anyway?

Hi Dick Swab

Stop being a deluded cunt and STOP calling us 'Lucy' dickhead.

your advice re 'oil' etc, some fucked up tit like you could read that shit post of yours and really try it out. Remember, there are many other fools like you that read and post here

WE SUGGEST THAT YOU DELETE YOUR DANGEROUS ADVICE
LucianDeville

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Hi Lucy...........you big fat fuck!

If you are serious about wanting to lose 20lbs of unsightly fat................ cut your ugly fucking head off....cunt!

No need to thank me for the advice :thumbsup:

Hi Shit stain

why don't you get rid of the shit in your sytem and then there will be nothing left of you are you are just full of shit

LucianDeville

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

i've heard hemp oil is good for numerous things. it has the perfect composition your body needs, better than fish oil apparantly.

Hi Retard

GAFY, cunt!!!!

i just gave you a good health tip and you call me nasty names/ That is not very nice, you should learn to be more pleasent to people :shake head:

Hi Dick Swab

your advice re 'oil' etc, some fucked up tit like you could read that shit post of yours and really try it out. Remember, there are many other fools like you that read and post here

I've only abreviated your name.. Why so touchy? How can something that small upset you so? Are you a bit of a fucking psycho?

i hope they do try it, i'm going to as a part of my daily balanced diet. Cod liver oil is mass produced and loses its quality. hemp oil isn't.

Hemp is our natural most valuable earthly plant.
The Graduate.

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm

When did Lucy start using such foul and abusive langiage? Fenella will be most disappointed...
Dean

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Dean wrote:When did Lucy start using such foul and abusive langiage? Fenella will be most disappointed...

My very presence hits her raw nerve.

She doesn't like me!!!
The Graduate.

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Hi Retard

GAFY, cunt!!!!

Hi Dick Swab

I've only abreviated your name.. Why so touchy? How can something that small upset you so? Are you a bit of a fucking psycho?

i hope they do try it, i'm going to as a part of my daily balanced diet. Cod liver oil is mass produced and loses its quality. hemp oil isn't.

Hemp is our natural most valuable earthly plant.

Hi mush

Grow up you stupid little cretin. DELETE that fucked up advice you gave as if another fool like you reads it and does what you are telling them to do, they will be in trouble. no jesting chump, some people do really beleive what people like you post - so get it DELETED
LucianDeville

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Dean wrote:When did Lucy start using such foul and abusive langiage? Fenella will be most disappointed...

Hi Dean

We have always been nice to you and even got you out of a few tight corners, so why the name calling ???????
LucianDeville

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 pm

LucianDeville wrote:

Hi Dean

We have always been nice to you and even got you out of a few tight corners, so why the name calling ???????

You used to bully me, you lying shit stain... :bawlin:
Dean

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Dean wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Hi Dean

Hi Dean

Stop being a fuckwit and grow up for fucks sake, fool.

We will give you one chance to apologise. Chose to ignore our olive branch and we will blank you at will.

LucianDeville

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Fuck off Lucy, you little twat.

it is all natural, you idiot. Unlike benecol, bet you don't know half the stuff that is in it. Some big pharma company told you it was good and you trust chemical over natural. What a dick. Up Yours Asshole.
The Graduate.

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2012 9:09 pm

LucianDeville wrote:
Dean wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Hi Dean

Hi Dean

We will give you one chance to apologise. Chose to ignore our olive branch and we will blank you at will.

I don't apologise to filthy racist liars like you and your shitty family... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I had a cousin who died after swallowing hemp................the rope was so thick, it stuck in his throat and he choked to death....hemp is only NOT dangerous if you smoke it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Dean wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:
Dean wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:

Hi Dean

Hi Dean

I don't apologise to filthy racist liars like you and your shitty family... :snooty:

Hi

Looks like we have made full contact with the racist scums raw nevere. Go back to your fucked up family, cunt.
LucianDeville

Postby Dean » Mon May 14, 2012 9:14 pm

LucianDeville wrote:Hi

Looks like we have made full contact with the racist scums raw nevere. Go back to your fucked up family, cunt.

I love it when Lucy goes mental... :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby LucianDeville » Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Dean wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:Hi

I love it when Diamonds goes mental... :gigglesnshit:

Hi

Yes, we are agreeing with you, anustampax

LucianDeville

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms