How to win friends and recruit members for a forum.

A right load of bollocks...

How to win friends and recruit members for a forum.

Postby curious » Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Take the ever so "popular" Avon Barksdale.

by NAA » Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Such a disappointment, I never had him down as a mindless bandwagon jumping twat.. yet tharrrrrr he be.......

such a pity.

Wow a mindless bandwagon jumping twat. Guess that is zorbas way of saying Avon will you come join my forum. Afterall, when it comes to bandwagon jumping forum twats, NAA has her mare stinky fingers into a great many forums.

by Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah, it's a shame. He's a slimey waste now.

Hmmm, Avon, I am guessing if you rescind some previous posts, kiss the hairy arse that is zorbas, pay homage to the annointed one called fatboy deano, you just might be permitted to join in on all the fun that is burp. :leer:

by NAA » Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

"which is why I'm so disappointed in him."

Gosh Avon how do you sleep at night knowing that the hairy arse zorba is "so disappointed" in you? How can you go on living Avon? Shame, shame. :gigglesnshit:
curious

Re: How to win friends and recruit members for a forum.

Postby curious » Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Ok so lets say the above example is How NOT to recruit members for a forum.

What to do: Well you want hard core, hard hitting eating paintball type members..................oops that is my paintball recruitment speech.........Back in a bit with my rally around the forum speech....... :oops:
curious

Postby Stooo » Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Insult and suck up when there's a chance of them being onside.

Business as usual...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby charlie » Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Lets see now, we have Avon on one side and the unwashed burbles whores NAA and Dean on the other...

Which one out of them would I actually trust.......... it's a toughie there's no doubt :gigglesnshit:

I bet Avon is gutted that NAA and Dean are sooooooooooooooooo disappointed in him. Maybe it's because he can see what a pair of fucking nasties you really are....

just sayin.....
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 pm

They'll love him next week when they need new members for their cesspit.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They'll love him next week when they need new members for their cesspit.

Avon is welcome to join any time...
Dean

Postby charlie » Fri May 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They'll love him next week when they need new members for their cesspit.

Well the NS/Deano/Micky/BFF roadshow has hit town so who knows? :dunno:
charlie

Postby curious » Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Dean wrote:

Gosh, aren't you the special one, welcoming Avon to your little forum after your hairy arse boss called him a twat and you implied that he was a slimey waste! Wow, Avon should rush right over with gifts, as it appears the admin and mods of the burp are just so warm and friendly... :pmsl:
curious

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 6:04 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:

Gosh, aren't you the special one, welcoming Avon to your little forum after your hairy arse boss called him a twat and you implied that he was a slimey waste! Wow, Avon should rush right over with gifts, as it appears the admin and mods of the burp are just so warm and friendly... :pmsl:

I think Avon is man enough to take a bit of criticism now and then, he is a member here after all...
Dean

Postby curious » Fri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Dean wrote:
curious wrote:
Dean wrote:

I think Avon is man enough to take a bit of criticism now and then, he is a member here after all...

bit of criticism! looks a lot like carping, but hey I am sure you and your boss the hairy arse zorba are both men enough to also accept criticism and gosh not ban posters.. :whistle:
curious

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm

WOW, 6 fucking members online on FH.................................................I wonder why??????????????? :pmsl:

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 6:17 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:
curious wrote:
Dean wrote:

bit of criticism! looks a lot like carping, but hey I am sure you and your boss the hairy arse zorba are both men enough to also accept criticism and gosh not ban posters.. :whistle:

I've had the odd thread made about me on here you know...
Dean

Postby charlie » Fri May 18, 2012 6:22 pm

curious wrote:
Dean wrote:

Good point Curious. None of them like criticism, they appear to be very touchy about it.
charlie

Postby Dean » Fri May 18, 2012 6:26 pm

guest wrote:
curious wrote:
Dean wrote:

Good point Curious. None of them like criticism, they appear to be very touchy about it.

I get more than most on here...
Dean

Postby curious » Fri May 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:WOW, 6 fucking members online on FH.................................................I wonder why??????????????? :pmsl:

1. its still early in the evening?
2. all the popular members are currently on line on the burp............oops wait, not many on there either.
3. everyone has seen the light and have concluded that Micky is a arse for appointing fatboy a mod.
:thumbsup:
feel free to expand on the concepts.
curious

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms