Combating racism on the internet

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Combating racism on the internet

Postby jaceylacey » Sun May 27, 2012 10:56 am

Racist reporter wrote:Many thanks for the other names, but let me be the judge and I will fully research myself.

Re the definition of 'racist,' look it up yourself as you already know the answer.

finally, "anti.." comments, get a fucking life mate, where the heck did I say that or post anything remotely close to that. Try again loser. Anbout me being 'liberal' get alife fool, the only thing i'm affiliated to is fairness/law and order.

I have a meeting to attrdn and then I promise to further research. please do let me know what happens next.

The other poster, a lot easier on that one : :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

My god you are such a saddo........maybe you need to find yourself a girlfriend to help you with your emotional and psychological problems...... :hand:
jaceylacey

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

jaceylacey wrote:
Racist reporter wrote:Many thanks for the other names, but let me be the judge and I will fully research myself.

Re the definition of 'racist,' look it up yourself as you already know the answer.

finally, "anti.." comments, get a fucking life mate, where the heck did I say that or post anything remotely close to that. Try again loser. Anbout me being 'liberal' get alife fool, the only thing i'm affiliated to is fairness/law and order.

I have a meeting to attrdn and then I promise to further research. please do let me know what happens next.

My god you are such a saddo........maybe you need to find yourself a girlfriend to help you with your emotional and psychological problems...... :hand:

It's that idiot Lucian DeVille, Jacey...........obviously running short on cash, so looking for a part time job at the EHRC :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby jaceylacey » Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:

It's that idiot Lucian DeVille, Jacey...........obviously running short on cash, so looking for a part time job at the EHRC :gigglesnshit:

Oh right thanks TJ....I thought he seemed rather strange.... :laughing:
jaceylacey

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Repeort a racist wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Racist Outter wrote::shake head:

So many posts about racists that are padeos.

This thread is "Combating racism on the net."

This thread imo is about catching posters that are racists, possibly overtly racists in their comments, their style of posting and the way he/she portrays their presence on a forum.

A racist will always defends people from its background that is delusional and believe its race is better than other races. The new twist to this in the modern world is that the racists friend also has to be like minded, ie agree with them that when a crime is openly racist, they will argue that it was not, EG, Stephen Lawrence murder and many others.

I have friends from many races and foes from the same races.

I love to out racists :dafinger:

OK........Lets hear your definition of RACIST..........and if I think I meet the criteria, then I'll out myself :thumbsup:

Hello mate,
Many thanks for that. I have researched you for a few minutes and you certainly "meet the criteria."
I promise you that for the nex week or so, in between my work and other duties, I will fully research you here and see if you post on other forums, note you 'best' work, collate this and in a concise and precise manner send this to the appropriate body that will decide if to knock on your door. You can then confirm if I was successful.
Thank you for the challenge, one I expect to win in the interest of law and order.

And what? your're going to announce to the World, (all 200+) posters of this little section of it, that you think that some anonymous avatar is a racist. You do realise that this forum is based in America, where you can scream Nigger, Kike, WOP, and Spic till your lungs bleed and the only thing that would happen is one of the aforementioned people might just beat the shite out of you.

Well good luck with your mental masturbation exercise anyhow.

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 pm

jaceylacey wrote:

says the liar who is pleased Asylum Seekers are deported to their death :shake head:

Postby The Graduate. » Sun May 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:"Wasting valuable police time on reporting people for racism when they could be looking for paedos. How proud of yourself must you be?"

"what fanny in their right mind would try and trade off one serious crime against another."

Get real you fucking retard, what fanny in their right mind could even mention the two crimes in the same sentence?........one is a serious crime, which causes real damage to it's victim, the other is a percieved crime made up by wankstains like you that causes less harm than a wasp sting.

So the murders of Stephen Lawrence and Anthony Walker et al weren't serious crimes? :off head:

Is that all we've got then?

2 examples to prove that racism is rife in the UK?
2 out of over 65 million people?

Do you really want the figure of ALL HATE crimes in the UK?

In 2009 a total of 52,028 crimes were recorded in which the offence was motivated by prejudice. A tad more than 2. Cunt.

No. I want proof of all Race crime within the UK.

Prejudice is not illegal in the Uk. Do keep up.

Now go and back yourself up or the rest of your idiotic posts will be ignored.
The Graduate.

Postby Guest » Sun May 27, 2012 11:14 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:
Guest wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:"Wasting valuable police time on reporting people for racism when they could be looking for paedos. How proud of yourself must you be?"

"what fanny in their right mind would try and trade off one serious crime against another."

Get real you fucking retard, what fanny in their right mind could even mention the two crimes in the same sentence?........one is a serious crime, which causes real damage to it's victim, the other is a percieved crime made up by wankstains like you that causes less harm than a wasp sting.

So the murders of Stephen Lawrence and Anthony Walker et al weren't serious crimes? :off head:

Is that all we've got then?

2 examples to prove that racism is rife in the UK?
2 out of over 65 million people?

Do you really want the figure of ALL HATE crimes in the UK?

In 2009 a total of 52,028 crimes were recorded in which the offence was motivated by prejudice. A tad more than 2. Cunt.

No. I want proof of all Race crime within the UK.

Prejudice is not illegal in the Uk. Do keep up.

Now go and back yourself up or the rest of your idiotic posts will be ignored.

It would help if you understood the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2008. Those are the amount of crimes recorded.

If you have a problem with people reporting race hate crimes...

Postby Report a racist » Mon May 28, 2012 8:26 am

A racist is a racist = Criminal act.

Decent people do not careless what race a racist is, and most will help report the criminal and/or give comfort and support to the victim.

Racists come from all races, and if you think this is not the case, then you either a fool or racist.

finally, talking about other crimes on this thread. A crime is a crime and every crime should be reported. The fools that post that reporting a race crime is "wasting police time," need their head testing.
Report a racist

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 am

Racism is just another word for Ignorance.

To some extent most people are racist about someone. Usually, its the people who scream the loudest that are the inner racists. Its just all hatred. The world is full of haters.

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

It would help if you understood the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2008. Those are the amount of crimes recorded.

If you have a problem with people reporting race hate crimes...
That is a very nasty law, that prohibits free speech, and inevitably wastes police time on the minor issues and bollox paperwork, instead of tackling the big issues. It also disenables them to combat REAL racism, for fear of appearing racist.

Fucking joke, is my verdict.
The Graduate.

Postby Mark » Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 pm

i'm not too keen on the French, and have stated this on forums...................... should i expect the gavvers ramming me front door down?
Mark

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Mark wrote:i'm not too keen on the French, and have stated this on forums...................... should i expect the gavvers ramming me front door down?

im going to france tomorrow!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i like them, the ones i have spoke to are non pc and just say it how it is.
The Graduate.

Postby The Graduate. » Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 pm

And i am taking my england bikini, not that i am patriotic, just to wind them up. LOVE IT!
The Graduate.

Postby Fool Spotter » Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm

To wear the flag on you big bum is truly disrespectful to the flag/country. shame on you
Fool Spotter

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Mark wrote:i'm not too keen on the French, and have stated this on forums...................... should i expect the gavvers ramming me front door down?

Who is?.............but then again you can't fault them for saying how it is, in fact they are actually allowed to say what they think without fear of prosecution or derision.....imagine that!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms