Stylish Icons

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Stylish Icons

Postby Les » Tue May 29, 2012 12:13 am

I think that straight blokes can say that another bloke looks fit (or in my case, looks better than me) :) Wihout the gay accusation. I suppose a lot depends on your age and dress sense...
Les

Postby Stooo » Tue May 29, 2012 12:25 am

Vizier wrote:I think that straight blokes can say that another bloke looks fit (or in my case, looks better than me) :) Wihout the gay accusation. I suppose a lot depends on your age and dress sense...

Well, I'm not sure how you can make this happen. I have not been in a situation where I would call another fella 'fit'. That said, I would happily go for a beer with George Cloonie. :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby The Graduate. » Tue May 29, 2012 12:27 am

Vizier wrote:I think that straight blokes can say that another bloke looks fit (or in my case, looks better than me) :) Wihout the gay accusation. I suppose a lot depends on your age and dress sense...

I've never heard a bloke compliment another bloke, and i don't see what age and dress sense has got to do with it.
The Graduate.

Postby Les » Tue May 29, 2012 1:33 am

DIAMONDS wrote:

I've never heard a bloke compliment another bloke, and i don't see what age and dress sense has got to do with it.

20 year old blokes "You looking well wicked bruv." "Yeah, thanx. Shizzle my nizzle bro"
40 year old blokes."You are looking well mate!" "Yeah cheers you too. Still having trouble with the sniffles, mind, must be the coke lol!"
60 year old blokes "you're looking well Josiah" "Yes. I've just discovered Wi+fit for the over 50's that my daughter leant me, thanks Francis.."
80 year old blokes."You're looking fit Harry".. "Harry?" "Harry??"
"Oh bugger..." :(
Les

Postby Text » Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:I really don't like those other dresses canary, i think they have made pretty people look a mess.

Yes you always get a % of overly-fussy dresses at red carpet events. But in Miss Brinkley & Jane Fonda's case I was only concentrating on how well preserved they looked. :smilin:
Text

Postby Text » Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Stooo wrote:Image

It doesn't get any better.

One of the classiest ones. But you don't even need to go that far back , remember Princess Di? She had everything too.
Clothes draped beautifully over her svelte frame & long, languid limbs. A snapper once remarked that it was not possible
to take bad photo of Di. AH also.

Here is a link of that earlier failed embed peeps. Best turn the volume down lol.
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/video/fas ... 64722.html
Text

Postby curious » Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Canary wrote:

One of the classiest ones. But you don't even need to go that far back , remember Princess Di? She had everything too.
Clothes draped beautifully over her svelte frame & long, languid limbs. A snapper once remarked that it was not possible
to take bad photo of Di. AH also.

Here is a link of that earlier failed embed peeps. Best turn the volume down lol.
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/video/fas ... 64722.html

audrey, that hair style, those eyes, :wubwub:
curious

Postby Claire » Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 pm

I agree She was gorgeous. As is Image
Claire

Postby curious » Wed May 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Claire wrote:

clearly very bangable in her day.. :thumbsup:
curious

Postby Claire » Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Lol Curious :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Text » Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

curious wrote:
Claire wrote:

:oops: :oops: Someone hacked your account? You don't usually talk dirty. What's come over you? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Text

Postby curious » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Canary wrote:
curious wrote:
Claire wrote:

:oops: :oops: Someone hacked your account? You don't usually talk dirty. What's come over you? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

talking dirty!!!!!! Were? I was merely pointing out that if Audrey were the last woman alive mankind would continue to exist....she is bangable! One could say --- she is clearly worthy of bumping uglies, curling her toes, boot knocking, jump her bones, shake her bones, you pick one......just saying she was fine in the day. :) :leer:
curious

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms