Rollup's elderly brain

A right load of bollocks...

Rollup's elderly brain

Postby Text » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 pm

His elderly brain keeps getting confused.

About one month ago, Northernstar wrote "Suck my areshole" ..... to RST. Rollup's reaction: > > Fine. lovely. No problems. :thumbsup:

Over one year ago, Northernstar wrote "Suck my rectum" to an FH member, then she used those same words in her signature for many months. Again, Rollup's reaction was very positive. No problems . :thumbsup:

Few days ago, i wrote "Suck my flaps" as a one off. Rollup's reaction = major meltdown. Claimed he has never seen ppl say things like that. Oh really, pointy headed one?? You sure about that??

What's with the double standards?? :scratch: Is it dementia, or is it hypocrisy, Rollup/Jack?

I think we should be told. :awesome:
Last edited by Text on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Re: Rollup's elderly brain

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Canary wrote:His elderly brain keeps getting confused.

About one month ago, Northernstar wrote "Suck my areshole" ..... to RST. Rollup's reaction: > > Fine. lovely. No problems. :thumbsup:

Over one year ago, Northernstar wrote "Suck my rectum" to an FH member, then she used those same words in her signature for many months. Again, Rollup's reaction was very positive. No problems . :thumbsup:

Few days ago, i wrote "Suck my flaps" as a one off. Rollup's reaction = major meldown. Claimed he has never seen ppl say things like that. Oh really, pointy headed one?? You sure about that??

What's with the double standards?? :scratch: Is it dementia, or is it hypocrisy, Rollup/Jack?

It certainly was not a one off, you little liar. You have used that revolting flaps line on hundreds of different ocassions.

Postby Text » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:

Few days ago, i wrote "Suck my flaps" as a one off. Rollup's reaction = major meldown. Claimed he has never seen ppl say things like that. Oh really, pointy headed one?? You sure about that??

It certainly was not a one off, you little liar. You have used that revolting flaps line on hundreds of different ocassions.
The only other person i have ever said it to is BD, when i shouted at him once. But if you want to hallucinate, be my guest.

'Flaps' are just a body part same as any other part.... eyes, nose, hands :dunno: What's the big deal. :dunno: . ... If you think they are "revolting", it speaks volumes upon volumes about the standard of hygeine of you & the ppl you have been 'up close & personal with'. Get my drift?
:choc:
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only other person i have ever said it to is BD. But if you want to hallucinate, be my guest.

'Flaps' are just a body part same as any other part.... eyes, nose, hands :dunno: What's the big deal. :dunno: . ... If you think they are "revolting", it speaks volumes upon volumes about the standard of hygeine of you & the ppl you have been 'up close & personal with'. Get my drift?

It's a demeaning word for a part of the female anatomy and your use of it shows just how little respect you have for your own body and how willing you are to support insulting objectification of the female body in general. If you mean labia, why not just say so, you stupid woman.

I can't comment on the standard of your personal hygiene or anyone else's apart from my own and I see no need at all for your reference to it in any case. It looks like just more gratuitously offensive posts.... the only thing you seem to excel at.

You seem like a very inadequate person if this is how you behave in order to get attention. :shake head:

Postby Text » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only other person i have ever said it to is BD. But if you want to hallucinate, be my guest.

It's a demeaning word for a part of the female anatomy and your use of it shows just how little respect you have for your own body and how willing you are to support insulting objectification of the female body in general. If you mean labia, why not just say so, you stupid woman.

I can't comment on the standard of your personal hygiene or anyone else's apart from my own and I see no need at all for your reference to it in any case. It looks like just more gratuitously offensive posts.... the only thing you seem to excel at.

You seem like a very inadequate person ......
You seem like a first class hypocrite, for never criticising women who say "cunt" all day long. But jump on those who say flap. You excel at balaclavas & masks
Text

Postby Text » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am

Well we have gone off topic a bit. Rollup should be here answering to hypocrisy charges. & posting lots of expletives. :gigglesnshit:
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

You seem like a first class hypocrite, for never criticising women who say "cunt" all day long. But jump on those who say flap. You excel at balaclavas & masks

You don't even know who you're replying to and yet you are crazy enough to accuse me of being a hypocrite nonetheless. What's with the balaclavas and masks stuff? :dunno:

:off head:

Postby Carol Vorderman » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 am

For Canny! :gigglesnshit:

Carol Vorderman

Postby Text » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:54 am

Carol Vorderman wrote:For Canny! :gigglesnshit:

:gigglesnshit: :oops:
Voderman is brilliant. Maths lovers are special. :wubbers:
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 am

@canary.........has snuffs been posting in your forum this week while she has been 'on holiday' ? :wubbers:

Postby Text » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't even know who you're replying to and yet you are crazy enough to accuse me of being a hypocrite nonetheless. What's with the balaclavas and masks stuff? :dunno: :off head:

I don't need to know who I'm replying to. I know for a fact that you don't come running to criticise, when the word "cunt" is flying around. That's all i need to know. Balaclavas & masks are what cowards & hypocrites hide behind, when they want to launch their nasty attacks. They behave nicey nicey in their own usernames.
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

You don't even know who you're replying to and yet you are crazy enough to accuse me of being a hypocrite nonetheless. What's with the balaclavas and masks stuff? :dunno: :off head:

I don't need to know who I'm replying to. I know for a fact that you don't come running to criticise, when the word "cunt" is flying around. That's all i need to know. Balaclavas & masks are what cowards & hypocrites hide behind, when they want to launch their nasty attacks. They behave nicey nicey in their own usernames.

You stupid mare. You don't know who I am or what I do.

FYI I hate the "C" word and never use it or any other derogatory term for the female anatomy. Stop trying to justify your own disgusting behaviour by defecting it onto others. You are no better than the very people you are criticising.

Postby Text » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:You seem like a first class hypocrite, for never criticising women who say "cunt" all day long. But jump on those who say flap. You excel at balaclavas & masks

You don't know who I am or what I do. Stop trying to justify your own disgusting behaviour ... .

I know you are someone who comes to forums in the dead of the night to judge others. That much i know.
No, I do not try to justify myself to anonymous ppl in masks. I am who I am. Take it or leave it.
Text

Postby Les » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 am

What's wrong with licking flaps? :dunno:
Les

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

You don't know who I am or what I do. Stop trying to justify your own disgusting behaviour ... .

I know you are someone who comes to forums in the dead of the night to judge others. That much i know.
No, I do not try to justify myself to anonymous ppl in masks. I am who I am. Take it or leave it.

Oh, that tells me who the guest is then. :cuppaT:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms