GOD SAVE HM THE QUEEN

A right load of bollocks...

GOD SAVE HM THE QUEEN

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 am

God save the Queen. May She reign for another sixty years

God save the Queen.

Sincerely yours,

Blue Blood: Sevenoaks, Kent (Formally, London residents that lived in very close proximity to HM the Queen.)

Go out and celebrate.

End
Blue Blood

Re: GOD SAVE HM THE QUEEN

Postby Julian Clary » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 am

It is sooooo nice of that lovely Mr Cameron to lay on such a reception for me :Wiiiine!:

I thought they had forgotton me :choc:
Julian Clary

Postby buspass » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:51 am

I wont be celebrating. Dont forget how she treated poor Diana,how she was forced to come down from Balmoral when the public turned on her and the Dukee asking what they were doing still up there after the announcement of Diana's death.
For years, turning a blind eye to her flap eared son, bwonking away with frizzleface, and continuing to do so throughout the marriage, now married to her. ! Thankfully now he will never be king. :doomed:
buspass

Postby buspass » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 pm

buspass wrote:I wont be celebrating. Dont forget how she treated poor Diana,how she was forced to come down from Balmoral when the public turned on her and the Dukee asking what they were doing still up there after the announcement of Diana's death.
For years, turning a blind eye to her flap eared son, bwonking away with frizzleface, and continuing to do so throughout the marriage, now married to her. ! Thankfully now he will never be king. :doomed:

have to add, the expression (flap) eared is Scottish, refers to being big and floppy, not in anyway connected to any other part of the human anatomy,as I am sure Clans or Victoria will second- that expression.!! :cuppaT:
buspass

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

buspass wrote:
buspass wrote:I wont be celebrating. Dont forget how she treated poor Diana,how she was forced to come down from Balmoral when the public turned on her and the Dukee asking what they were doing still up there after the announcement of Diana's death.

have to add, the expression (flap) eared is Scottish, refers to being big and floppy, not in anyway connected to any other part of the human anatomy,as I am sure Clans or Victoria will second- that expression.!! :cuppaT:

Whats bigger, the flaps or the baps :gigglesnshit:

Postby Gold Plated Pensioner » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 pm

The mass hysteria when "poor Diana" died was truly sickening. Forcing her to bring her two bereaved grandsons back to the mass hysteria in London, when they should have been allowed to grieve in peace in Balmoral was also sickening.

You're going to be sorely disappointed when Queen Camilla takes over, then aren't you?!

But like you I'm not celebrating either. If my street had enough of a sense of community to have a street party, then it's likely I'd have joined in, but it hasn't!
Gold Plated Pensioner

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
buspass wrote:

Whats bigger, the flaps or the baps :gigglesnshit:

Nice Gong(s)

:pmsl:

As for chuckie, he should use his ears as wind farms, not those God awful things.

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Please fuck off if you can't stick to the topic.

We had a really good time watching HM the Queen enjoy the celebrations today.
HM is one tough old bird, and a few spits of rain would not disheaten HM.

It was sad to see the fly past by the 50, F15 eagles canclled due to poor weather but HM put the safety of her citizens first.

God Bless The Queen
Blue Blood

Postby measurer » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

She should have came to Scotland, it's lovely and sunny here, still as you say, a spot or two of rain didn't harm anyone. She's been a good Queen and loyal. May she know a few good years yet.
measurer

Postby buspass » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Have to admit, great admiration for the way she managed to stand there in the cold, rainy weather for soooooo long, and the Duke at 91, quite a challenge. Even Charlie boy with shivering in his size 11boots. :smilin:
buspass

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 pm

measurer wrote:She should have came to Scotland, it's lovely and sunny here, still as you say, a spot or two of rain didn't harm anyone. She's been a good Queen and loyal. May she know a few good years yet.

Thank you mam for the nice comments.

As i said, she is a tough old bird. To stand in the cold, damp conditons for two hours shows that she is made out of good old British Steel.

Me and my family were withing an inch of HM and acknlwdoged our greetings, this made up the hours of pissing rain we had to endure.

God bless the Queen, her family and realtives and may she regin for another 60 years.

God bless the Queen
Blue Blood

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 pm

As you will be aware, the strain of yesterdays jubilant events, and Prince Phillips unwavering support for his wife/HM the Queen, ie standing for houris in the cold and pissing rain has resulted in Phillip being sent to hospital for monitoring re possible bladder infection.

We wish Prince Philip a speedy recovery and return to the palace asap.

God save the Queen
Blue Blood

Postby buspass » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 pm

I said to friends yesterday, one of them will be in hospital tomorrow. How the hell they didnt organise it better. They should have been in enclosed glass with heating inside, sitting on them chairs, nice warm tartan blankets and hot water bottles underneat, absolutely shocking expecing a man of 91 to stand for 4 hours without going to the toilet, and it was wrong, for the queenie too. Very bad, and it will cause more problems than it was worth. She will be alone at the concert tonight then.
buspass

Postby al fayed » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm

and not flying the flag at half mast until pressurized to do so

acerbic old cunt :hand:
al fayed

Postby jaceylacey » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

buspass wrote:I said to friends yesterday, one of them will be in hospital tomorrow. How the hell they didnt organise it better. They should have been in enclosed glass with heating inside, sitting on them chairs, nice warm tartan blankets and hot water bottles underneat, absolutely shocking expecing a man of 91 to stand for 4 hours without going to the toilet, and it was wrong, for the queenie too. Very bad, and it will cause more problems than it was worth. She will be alone at the concert tonight then.

Never mind they were in the real world with the rest of Britains frozen pensioners...who couldn't afford to heat their homes this year. :roll:
jaceylacey

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms