Fantasy lives

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fantasy lives

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

curious wrote:
VX4 wrote:
curious wrote:

Jealous of what guesty? Nothing to be jealous about. :Hiya: Thanks for asking

Aren't you supposed to be some hot shot, billonaire business supremo yourself, Curio?

That's what you told me. And I'm sure some may actually believe it. But then when the highest order of the upper echelons that you're ever likely to find yourself before is a Jobcentre Plus claims adviser...

We post by night, we post by day... :whistle:

Really! I told you that VX4? Do get your facts straight, I be researcher, professor, Doctor and oh yes, I do make some nice business decisions. :thumbsup:

Yet you couldn't be drawn on producing a link to your website, do you remember? Strangio...
VX4

Postby charlie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 pm

VX4 wrote:
guest wrote:
How do you know all this?

Oh, FFS! That's it, leave Saddo's Corner...

Who the fucking hell are you I am only asking a bastard question? :smilin:
charlie

Postby Gold Plated Pensioner » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 pm

VX4 wrote:
Gold Plated Pensioner wrote: Were he as well bred as he pretended to be, he wouldn't have dreamed of talking down to people the way he did, nor bragging about his "wealth".

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck do you actually know?

Not very much on the strength of that.

That's for me to know and you to wonder. (I'd have said it's for you to find out, but I know you aren't really in the slightest bit interested)

I'll bet you are very laid back once you've finished a session posting on here. Get all the aggression out where it doesn't really matter, and nobody really cares. Shout (metaphorically) at all the guest posters. Good strategy.
Gold Plated Pensioner

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

guest wrote:
VX4 wrote:
guest wrote:

When you could be doing so much more...
VX4

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm

VX4 wrote:Yet you couldn't be drawn on producing a link to your website, do you remember? Strangio...

Why should he, he's not a fucking idiot, he'd have some mad cunt like you stalking him forever wouldn't he? :thumbsup:

Postby charlie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:26 pm

VX4 wrote:
guest wrote:
VX4 wrote:
guest wrote:

When you could be doing so much more...

Yeah just like you, moron! :pmsl:
charlie

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Gold Plated Pensioner wrote: Were he as well bred as he pretended to be, he wouldn't have dreamed of talking down to people the way he did, nor bragging about his "wealth".

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck do you actually know?

Not very much on the strength of that.

That's for me to know and you to wonder. (I'd have said it's for you to find out, but I know you aren't really in the slightest bit interested)

It's clear from what you've written that you know sweet fuck all if you're prepared to paint your view with such broad strokes, GPS.

And you're right - be it this or be it fly fishing by somebody else, I really would not be interested in finding out more as pretty sure I would only end up disappointed.
VX4

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gold Plated Pensioner wrote:It's true, people do invent "impressive" lives for themselves. I'd guess some do it to try and make themselves feel somehow superior to others (a bit like Lord Raven used to do) and look down their cyber noses at them.

However, it is actually very sad. The person who invents their fantasy life knows the reality, so in actual fact must feel inferior.

Northern Star is a starring case

Are there anymore?

What?! The tits oot fer the lads shots are fake?

You beleived the tit shots were her tits?

:pointlaugh:

Postby curious » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm

VX4 wrote:
curious wrote:
VX4 wrote:
curious wrote:

Jealous of what guesty? Nothing to be jealous about. :Hiya: Thanks for asking

Aren't you supposed to be some hot shot, billonaire business supremo yourself, Curio?

That's what you told me. And I'm sure some may actually believe it. But then when the highest order of the upper echelons that you're ever likely to find yourself before is a Jobcentre Plus claims adviser...

We post by night, we post by day... :whistle:

Really! I told you that VX4? Do get your facts straight, I be researcher, professor, Doctor and oh yes, I do make some nice business decisions. :thumbsup:

Yet you couldn't be drawn on producing a link to your website, do you remember? Strangio...

Website? What ever are you talking about VX4! What freaking website have I ever mentioned? None on this or any other forum. That said, what site would you like, the one for the guide service operated by one of the lads? My university website? What freaking website VX4? :mrgreen:
curious

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Pity you had to go off to formulate (forumulate? - I've only invented a ruddy new word, gang!! :mrgreen: ) that response, Curio. Would have been far more impressive if you hadn't.
VX4

Postby curious » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

VX4 wrote:Pity you had to go off to formulate (forumulate? - I've only invented a ruddy new word, gang!! :mrgreen: ) that response, Curio. Would have been far more impressive if you hadn't.

Nope sorry, didn't have to go off and work on some formulations....see how I got the word right! :gigglesnshit:
Elections today, been busy ....................................voting, voting, voting, its the amerikan thing to do. :gigglesnshit:
curious

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

curious wrote:
VX4 wrote:Pity you had to go off to formulate (forumulate? - I've only invented a ruddy new word, gang!! :mrgreen: ) that response, Curio. Would have been far more impressive if you hadn't.

Nope sorry, didn't have to go off and work on some formulations....see how I got the word right! :gigglesnshit:
Elections today, been busy ....................................voting, voting, voting, its the amerikan thing to do. :gigglesnshit:

Stifling a yawn, Curio. Stifling a yawn... :mrgreen:
VX4

Postby curious » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 pm

VX4 wrote:
curious wrote:

Stifling a yawn, Curio. Stifling a yawn... :mrgreen:

awwww, stifling a yawn, get more rest, don't be always posting 24/7......on this and other forums :whistle: :thumbsup:
curious

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

curious wrote:

awwww, stifling a yawn, get more rest, don't be always posting 24/7......on this and other forums :whistle: :thumbsup:

No, that is an absolute myth about me that originated from DTV (where the creation of myths about people is hardly an uncommon tradition). There are three forums that I visit (this, DS and Smeggy's) and this is the only one on which I actually post. I don't do that with alarming regularity (doubtlessly much to Stuart's chagrin), depends very much on whichever way the wind's blowing. I am not part of the community and I have absolutely no desire to be, so you are quite misinformed when it comes to what you have been told.
VX4

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms