I'm Going To Make A Poster Very Famous

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I'm Going To Make A Poster Very Famous

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
VX4 wrote:Could you make the pages load a little faster first? It is being TERMINALLY slow! Anyone else finding this?

It's because people keep triple posting...

The bastards! :mrgreen:
VX4

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

ploppy's disciple wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:Come and out me you cunt.

Gimme budgies give a fuck o metre!

meter :shake head:

I know she has such class and breeding. :pmsl:

Postby thanks » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 pm

thanks, most likely to be in the paper for Friday, story will/may then be picked up by other sources.

ref/33/4/sdf/dims/m
thanks

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 pm

thanks wrote:thanks, most likely to be in the paper for Friday, story will/may then be picked up by other sources.

ref/33/4/sdf/dims/m

Ohhhhhh Stooo! Dogs is going to be famous :canny:

Postby All Done » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 am

I too have contacted the red tops but via email.

It could go like this.

1: None of the papers print the story.
2: One prints for tomorrow or in a few days time if news flow is quiet.
3: Story is then picked up again, as usually happens and goes viral.

I'm do not usually care if people swear on the net but not nice. At times people swaer as that is the only way they can respond as they do not have the capacity to argue their stance or just plain illiterate and/or vile.

however, to call a lady that is respected by millionns a C and especially a lady that is close to 90 a C for no other reason other than envy, I for one will not take this lying down.

Btw, i will email and cc about 20 other news sources.
All Done

Postby Diamonds is tops » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am

All Done wrote:I too have contacted the red tops but via email.

It could go like this.

I'm do not usually care if people swear on the net but not nice. At times people swaer as that is the only way they can respond as they do not have the capacity to argue their stance or just plain illiterate and/or vile.

however, to call a lady that is respected by millionns a C and especially a lady that is close to 90 a C for no other reason other than envy, I for one will not take this lying down.

It is called free speech and if you dont like it then fuck off to Syria or any other oppresive arab country or North Korea or perhaps China :dafinger:
What a cunt you are!
Diamonds is tops

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 am

It could go like this.

intially, I could not be bothered, but was offended by this posters use of the C word. I would have thought the poster toned it down a bit, but he/she appears to be carrying on with the abuse of the royal family. ~I normally laugh at royal jokes but calling a 87 year old lady that has done nothing wrong a C is very wrong. I too will e-mail a link to this thread to my local paepr and the nationals, it will only need one to print or mention. :shake head:

Postby UN » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 am

I agree with the OP.

But, everyone must be given a chance and imo, Diamonds did what a lot of people do when they have nothing better to do, ie post and post and then let lose their anger from the real world on to the net.

I called Cameron a bag of shit once, but then apologised the next day, and posters accepted that.

I'm sure Diaomonds is big enough to say sorry and I'm sure she did not mean it.
UN

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

It could go like this.

You did well, that idiot that laughed at Muamba and said some viscious stuff got done for it, and that wasnt the Queen, this is treason.
I aint even from this country but I live here, and respect the Queen. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 am

This has got to be a fucking wind up, all of you are mad.

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 am

Did no-one feed my troll whilst i was away? See what happens? It gets al excited at my first post and goes ott.

Now then Lucien, I know you suffered withdrawal symptoms when i did not post for a few days and you are VERY Very angry at me not being there for you. I tink you really do need to speak to someone about that and get help.
The Graduate.

Postby Withdrawal symptoms » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

DIAMONDS wrote:Did no-one feed my troll whilst i was away? See what happens? It gets al excited at my first post and goes ott.

Now then Lucien, I know you suffered withdrawal symptoms when i did not post for a few days and you are VERY Very angry at me not being there for you. I tink you really do need to speak to someone about that and get help.

I get symptoms every time I withdraw but I cant keep sliding it in all the time without making a liquid deposit.
Withdrawal symptoms

Postby Psyciatric Nurse » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Lucian, please come for our internet counselling session so that we can help you deal with your obsession of DIAMONDS. It can happen right here in this thread and we aim to help you.

Now then Lucien...Tell us a little bit about why you sit at your PC and wait for Miss Diamonds to post? How do you feel when you see her username pop up? Don't be shy Lucian, this is the first step to recovery.

Yours The Psychiatric Team :smilin:
Psyciatric Nurse

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

Don't think you'll find that having an opinion about the Royal Family is a criminal offence.................not since they stopped chopping heads off anyone who didn't abase themself in front of them, anyway.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby charlie » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am

You shouldn't report people for posting things. They are locking people up for similar type rants these days. It could be you next so don't give them a chance to get someone else for a thought crime. Ever heard of turning a blind eye, tolerance etc?
charlie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms