I'm Going To Make A Poster Very Famous

A right load of bollocks...

I'm Going To Make A Poster Very Famous

Postby REPORTING, REPORTING » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm

No joke, just come off the phone having spoken with a reporter a reporter and she was as disgusted as me re the posters/diamonds sick comments and 99% likley to run an article re these comments - hopefully this will out the vile abuser!

Soon we will all know who called HM so many vile names here on Blue Bloods thread. :shake head: :shake head:
REPORTING, REPORTING

Re: I'm Going To Make A Poster Very Famous

Postby The Graduate. » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Come and out me you cunt.

Gimme budgies give a fuck o metre!
The Graduate.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 pm

REPORTING, REPORTING wrote:No joke, just come off the phone having spoken with a reporter a reporter and she was as disgusted as me re the posters/diamonds sick comments and 99% likley to run an article re these comments - hopefully this will out the vile abuser!

Soon we will all know who called HM so many vile names here on Blue Bloods thread. :shake head: :shake head:

I'm no fan of the queen/royal family, but did get into the swing of things last night.

to call the queen a "C" as the poster Diamonds did, i pray the press does get this vile bloke to show its ugly mug and then we can all laugh at it.

By all means dislike the queen, but ffs, keep your language within your family, please.

Postby Internet Warrior » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:Come and out me you cunt.

Sicko :shake head: :shake head:
Internet Warrior

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Could you make the pages load a little faster first? It is being TERMINALLY slow! Anyone else finding this?
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Could you make the pages load a little faster first? It is being TERMINALLY slow! Anyone else finding this?
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 pm

VX4

Postby Friends » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 pm

REPORTING, REPORTING wrote:No joke, just come off the phone having spoken with a reporter a reporter and she was as disgusted as me re the posters/diamonds sick comments and 99% likley to run an article re these comments - hopefully this will out the vile abuser!

Dear OP

A very noble post indeed.

Please feel free to ask for our Email and we will support you in your worthy cause. We are prepared to ring the same reporter and help them out with a few other very interesting posts by this dysfunctional clown. :shake head:
Friends

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 pm

trolls in there eyes....
total winner simon
trust me
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby The Graduate. » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:

I'm no fan of the queen/royal family, but did get into the swing of things last night.

to call the queen a "C" as the poster Diamonds did, i pray the press does get this vile bloke to show its ugly mug and then we can all laugh at it.

By all means dislike the queen, but ffs, keep your language within your family, please.

I have not got an ugly mug, infact who the fuck could have an uglier mug that princesses Eugineee and bee?

I'm cinderella babbbby.......... :laughing:
The Graduate.

Postby Nervous Laughter Spotter » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes, try and laugh it off. I can always tell when it's a very nervous laughter. Yes, I will have the last laugh.
Just been on to the press, spoken with several different peoples papers and all are interested unless they get very busy, which i doubt!!!

My husband dislikes the royal family as he feels the 26p a month he pays towards them is too much, but he was disgusted when I told him what you had posted. You may use that kind of language when spekaing with your family, but not here.
Nervous Laughter Spotter

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:12 pm

VX4 wrote:Could you make the pages load a little faster first? It is being TERMINALLY slow! Anyone else finding this?

It's because people keep triple posting...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Yay! I hope this is for real, this little racist pig needs outing. I'd like to know who she is in RL. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:Yay! I hope this is for real, this little racist pig needs outing. I'd like to know who she is in RL. :smilin:

thanks!

Is it possible for you to call a couple of the red tops and point them here?

even people that are no fans of the royals would be hurt if they read this vile outburst and then followed up by more of the same. HM is almost 90, to call her that sick name is just not acceptable.

Postby ploppy's disciple » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:Come and out me you cunt.

meter :shake head:
ploppy's disciple

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms