Ready to spill...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ready to spill...

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 am

Lexi wrote:What post? I didn't see it...

I didn't see it either...
Holly

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 am

Ah well, it mustn't have been important then?! :dunno:

At least Canny has re-thought her post and then done what she thought best! something a lot of posters don't do! :shake head: eh Canny luv?! :thumbsup: xxx
Lexi

Postby Doc Octopus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:13 am

Lexi wrote:yet anyone? Who rang the hospital about me? and why? :ooer:

I find it quite disturbing that someone from a forum would actually do that! :yikes:

Who was it and why did they do it? What were they hoping to achieve? How did they even know which hospital? :ooer:

Lexi what is it exactly that you have?
Doc Octopus

Postby Trapper John » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 am

Doc Octopus wrote:

I find it quite disturbing that someone from a forum would actually do that! :yikes:

Who was it and why did they do it? What were they hoping to achieve? How did they even know which hospital? :ooer:

An over active imagination :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby kefka » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 am

Doc Octopus wrote:

how long have you got ? :choc:
kefka

Postby Hippo Kondriak » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am

kefka wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

how long have you got ? :choc:

Hippo Kondriak

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Lexi wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think there was someone on here who knows the area you live and knew from the details about what was wrong with you in your posts which hospital and ward you were likely to be in. :cuppaT:

Snuffles knew the hospital & she said which ward Lexi would be on.

Snuffs wouldn't tell anyone where I am! :shake head:

Of course I wouldn't Lexi, I just suggested that guest names containing ward and bed numbers might be best removed, to be on the safe side. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Text » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:What happened to Canary's post ?

:ooer:

I deleted it luv. I think i said hello to lexi, & asked her to confirm her intention to register at my place. But when she did not reply i assumed she'd gone to bed. The post looked odd just sitting there, unanswered. Plus it was kinda offtopic anyway. So i deleted it before i got timed out. ( I think you get 5 minutes to edit/delete.) x
Text

Postby Claire » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

An over active imagination :gigglesnshit:

:laughing:
Claire

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 am

Doc Octopus wrote:

I have Systemic Scleroderma, Lung disease/COPD, pernicious aneamia and much more....these things cause me lots of other problems. I have just been in hospital with double pneumonia, respiratory failure and sepsis. Obviously a lot of posters find this hilarious and call me a liar etc.... :bored:

I would give anything for it all to be a big fat lie!
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am

Canary wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:What happened to Canary's post ?

:ooer:

I deleted it luv. I think i said hello to lexi, & asked her to confirm her intention to register at my place. But when she did not reply i assumed she'd gone to bed. The post looked odd just sitting there, unanswered. Plus it was kinda offtopic anyway. So i deleted it before i got timed out. ( I think you get 5 minutes to edit/delete.) x

Canny luv, it keeps saying that my account already exists yet it doesn't recognise my email? can you have a look please if I'm already reg or if someone
else has taken my name? I would love to join :smilin: xxx
Lexi

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

Lexi wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

I have Systemic Scleroderma, Lung disease/COPD, pernicious aneamia and much more....these things cause me lots of other problems. I have just been in hospital with double pneumonia, respiratory failure and sepsis. Obviously a lot of posters find this hilarious and call me a liar etc.... :bored:

Hmm, double pneumonia and respiritory failure. Wouldn't they actually be the same thing?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 am

Lexi wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

Aye pet - some of us remember the night you were gasping your last on the Mirror - an amby was on the way and you weren't going to make it to morning..... how many times have you been gasping your last and getting your mates to scream at disbelievers. Haven't you noticed you've got no back up these days ? You pulled your tricks too often and still you've got the nerve to wonder why you're not believed any more.

God love ya !

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 am

Guest wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

Hmm, double pneumonia and respiritory failure. Wouldn't they actually be the same thing?

No they wouldn't. Respiratory failure can result from many things, including but not exclusively pneumonia. There may have been a number of things in Lexi's case, as she obviously has numerous lung problems.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Doc Octopus wrote:

No they wouldn't. Respiratory failure can result from many things, including but not exclusively pneumonia. There may have been a number of things in Lexi's case, as she obviously has numerous lung problems.

Then why put respiritory failure and pneumonia together in the same sentence if one is the cause of the other.

Causes and symptoms (of respiritory failure)
Several different abnormalities of breathing function can cause respiratory failure. The major categories, with specific examples of each, are:
Obstruction of the airways. Examples are chronic bronchitis with heavy secretions; emphysema; cystic fibrosis; asthma (a condition in which it is very hard to get air in and out through narrowed breathing tubes).
Weak breathing. This can be caused by drugs or alcohol, which depress the respiratory center; extreme obesity; or sleep apnea, where patients stop breathing for long periods while sleeping.
Muscle weakness. This can be caused by a muscle disease called myasthenia; muscular dystrophy; polio; a stroke that paralyzes the respiratory muscles; injury of the spinal cord; or Lou Gehrig's disease.
Lung diseases, including severe pneumonia. Pulmonary edema, or fluid in the lungs, can be the source of respiratory failure. Also, it can often be a result of heart disease; respiratory distress syndrome; pulmonary fibrosis and other scarring diseases of the lung; radiation exposure; burn injury when smoke is inhaled; and widespread lung cancer.
An abnormal chest wall (a condition that can be caused by scoliosis or severe injury of the chest wall).

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms