Ready to spill...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ready to spill...

Postby Text » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:Using both pneumonia and respiritory failure as a way of describing the same thing is to make it all sound worse than it already is.

She mentioned both for the purposes of emphasis. Which is a recognised & legitimate style of diction.
Plus she was asked for the full list of her illnesses.

As several ppl have pointed out, Respiratory Failure is not the same as double pneumonia.
RF is just a symptom that can result from 101 different diseases & infections ... including Pnuemonia.
Eg RF can be caused by bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, pneumothorax (burst lungs) - & yes, pnuemonia too.
All it means is that not enough oxygen is reaching the lungs. (In type 2 RF you have the additional complication that
carbon dioxide is not being expelled adequately, thus it accummulates & poisons the system.)
Do check your facts next time before you come running to sneer.
Text

Postby Lexi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 am

Guest wrote:Using both pneumonia and respiritory failure as a way of describing the same thing is to make it all sound worse than it already is.

Respiritory failure or pneumonia would have been enough to describe what was going on.

It says in that article CAUSES and symptoms OF respiritory failure include sever pneumonia therefore pneumonia is a cause of respiritory failure :thumbsup:

They are two different things you fucktard!

ps: RESPIRATORY

:shake head:
Lexi

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Canary wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:What happened to Canary's post ?

:ooer:

I deleted it luv. I think i said hello to lexi, & asked her to confirm her intention to register at my place. But when she did not reply i assumed she'd gone to bed. The post looked odd just sitting there, unanswered. Plus it was kinda offtopic anyway. So i deleted it before i got timed out. ( I think you get 5 minutes to edit/delete.) x

Canny luv, it keeps saying that my account already exists yet it doesn't recognise my email? can you have a look please if I'm already reg or if someone else has taken my name? I would love to join :smilin: xxx
That's down to some weird forumotion glitch.
Nemmind. You're in now, & so is Claire. Pop round & say hello to the clan when you can.
You'll luv it there. Happy posting, girls. :wubbers:

A true coven

Canary
Claire
Snuffs
Stooo

Now tell us you don't bitch in there

:hand:

Who are you, just so I know if it's you we're all bitching about?

Joke. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms