Favourite film quotes.

A right load of bollocks...

Favourite film quotes.

Postby Text » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm

I like:
"Here comes the pain" WWW Smackdown
"Time to nut up or shut up" Tallahasse, Zombieland
"I know kung fu" The Matrix
"Make my day" One of many in the Dirty Harry series.
"Mrs Robinson you are trying to seduce me" the graduate. (should be called the Ingrate, lol)
Sorry, they are all macho ones. Girlie ones do not seem to pass muster.
Text

Re: Favourite film quotes.

Postby Text » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Here are a few MISquotes. These lines were never spoken in the original movie or movie drafts:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
"Not lot of people know that."
"Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into"
"Luke, I am your father"
"Greed is good"
("Here's looking at you, kid." - see below )

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" In Disney's animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), the wicked Queen asked: "Magic Mirror on the Wall, who is the Fairest one of all?"

"Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into!" Oliver Hardy exclaimed to partner Stan Laurel: "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"Sons of the Desert (1933)

"Play it again, Sam" Casablanca (1942) Variations on the line were spoken, by both Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart to Sam (Dooley Wilson), the nightclub pianist and reluctant performer of the sentimental song 'As Time Goes Bergman : "Play it once, Sam, for old time's sake...Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By'."
Bogart "You played it for her, you can play it for me...If she can stand it, I can. Play it!"

"Not a lot of people know that." Michael Caine's true quote was rather different. He said: "Not many people know this."

"Luke, I am your father" Darth Vader (David Prowse, voice of James Earl Jones) actually said "No. I am your father." to Luke Skywalker in Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

"Greed is good" The accurate line in Wall Street was: "Greed, for want of a better word is good".

"Here's looking at you, kid." Spoken by Rick (Humphrey Bogart) to Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman). Amazingly, this one was almost never spoken: the line was originally in the script as "Here's good luck to you, kid." Supposedly, Bogart changed the line after teaching Bergman how to play poker during the filming of the movie. The phrase may come from a poker hand that includes a king, queen and jack, since all three face cards appear to be "looking at you."))
Text

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull!

:awesome:

Or possibly:

:wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Me Fifth Element. Me. Protect. You."
"Super Green"
"Ruubbyyyyyyyyy ROD"

Postby Asockalypse » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
Asockalypse

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Well, it turns out that Martin Blower - God rest him - knew where the new Bypass Road is going 'cause he was knocking off Eve Draper from the council - God rest her. And then that reporter - God rest him - finds out about the route and tells me this land is very valuable. Ten times what George Merchant and Martin Blower - God rest them - offered me. So with them having passed on, I decided to sell it all myself to some folks from the city that Martin, George, and Eve - God rest the lot of them - have been talking to. Apparently, they want to build a big shopping center or something. Of course, Cousin Sissy won't be too happy about that but, as far as I'm concerned, Cousin Sissy can go and fu...

:yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm

"Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid."

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Clifford Worley:true romance ( sicilians )

Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 pm

The Christmas scene in Brazil after the march Consumers for Christmas walks by, a Father Christmas asks a little girl, 'And what would you like for Christmas little one?'
The girl replied in a precocious voice, 'I'd like my very own credit card'.

'En route' says the police chief after had 2 lines of cocaine he passed the book with two lines on for his colleague. He starts the car and the fan blows the coke away just as his colleague starts to snort :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: from Les Ripoux. The look on his colleagues face is priceless

Postby yappy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

this scene from taken!!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
yappy

Postby Lola » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:The Christmas scene in Brazil after the march Consumers for Christmas walks by, a Father Christmas asks a little girl, 'And what would you like for Christmas little one?'
The girl replied in a precocious voice, 'I'd like my very own credit card'.

'En route' says the police chief after had 2 lines of cocaine he passed the book with two lines on for his colleague. He starts the car and the fan blows the coke away just as his colleague starts to snort :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: from Les Ripoux. The look on his colleagues face is priceless

Hiya Punk :Hiya:
Lola

Postby Text » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 pm

“They’re heeeere!”
- POLTERGEIST
Text

Postby Text » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

“Yipee kayaye, motherf*cker!”
- DIE HARD
:oops:
Text

Postby Trapper John » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 am

We will never forget this day, bro's.......when we came to Hue City and fought 1 million NVA gooks

These are great days we're living, bro's............. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Asockalypse » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 am

Here's Johnny.
Asockalypse

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms