Get posting people

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Get posting people

Postby Text » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm

FH seems to be doing OK. Give or take a few scraps here & there. Borebles.....i wouldn't know, haven't looked there in ages. Fat boy started a thread about me (again!!!), where he deliberately & cynically sliced a sentence that i'd written in half, to change the meaning. :shake head: :shake head: Dishonest twat. You listening, Zorbie??? Check fattie's stories first, before you accept them as gospel, you gullible fool :shake head:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Canary wrote:FH seems to be doing OK. Give or take a few scraps here & there. Borebles.....i wouldn't know, haven't looked there in ages. Fat boy started a thread about me (again!!!), where he deliberately & cynically sliced a sentence that i'd written in half, to change the meaning. :shake head: :shake head: Dishonest twat. You listening, Zorbie??? Check fattie's stories first, before you accept them as gospel, you gullible fool :shake head:

Yes fatboy is a sad inadequate cunt who needs exposing!

I hope someone exposes him to either the police or the press. He has been hounding me for a few years now. He is a weirdo.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

curious wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:Close this place and relaunch it because it has a real shit rep and the worst posters on web now.

Spot the anonymous gobshite cager

Wow a bit harsh there guesty! You don't get out much do you? I only ask that because you obviously never read or posted on some truly sad forums like EOE - gone, Bitchfest - gone but not in the technical sense, you can purchase the rights to that forum if you have a burning desire to run a forum that was tainted by the stench of edna! There was shines fun filled forum called bears at play or eating bears, something like that I believe. Taffy's place....lasted all of what one week, SOL gone, gosh A&D elquanos forum.....gone unless you enjoy reading posts by el-limpo to himself. There is HSH.....a forum by winston, that is bascially a quiet boring place not open to guests,the burp dying and dead, and FH....gasping its last breath with fun filled posts by rollup and how to sell toilet paper. :thumbsup: So guesty, how can you say this forum has a bad rep? Compared to what? the other forums I mentioned are either gone, dying or simply don't permit guest posting. Dogs is so much more fun, open and its members ready to chat. :leer:[/quote

Thing is you boring old git is this,YOU have either joined,tried to join or had yer nose stuck licking the window of every forum you have mentioned.So who really is the sad sack of shit.........it's JR curious,the boring oldman who finds fishing exciting lol.Why don't you go lecture someone on how to make a sweet . :choc:

Postby But claire... » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:FH seems to be doing OK. Give or take a few scraps here & there. Borebles.....i wouldn't know, haven't looked there in ages. Fat boy started a thread about me (again!!!), where he deliberately & cynically sliced a sentence that i'd written in half, to change the meaning. :shake head: :shake head: Dishonest twat. You listening, Zorbie??? Check fattie's stories first, before you accept them as gospel, you gullible fool :shake head:

I hope someone exposes him to either the police or the press. He has been hounding me for a few years now. He is a weirdo.

..police being involved would mean stooo and yourself getting checked too and your shadow records on pc would see you both nicked as well,be careful what you wish for. :shake head:
But claire...

Postby Vicky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 am

Guest Posting wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:Your Mother... :bored:

:mrgreen:

Sorry for being concerned ,stuff you and this place then. Goodbye you lowering number of miserable bastards!

Charming.

With that attitude you won't be missed. :dafinger:
Vicky

Postby charlie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:56 am

Guest wrote:

:paranoid: hounding you in what way?
charlie

Postby Vicky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 am

Guest wrote:

You hope someone goes to the press? :off head:
Vicky

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 am

Guest wrote:

Yeah...lets expose him to the press....front page should do it.... :roll:
Holly

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 am

Guest wrote:

Why does Canny deny guest posting? :hand:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:paranoid: hounding you in what way?

In a Dogs kinda way?

Sorry - got the giggles this afternoon. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby manicbred » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Guest posting wrote:This place is going to the dogs and needs improving,any ideas. At 7pm this evening this shows the activity and from its peak figures in 2009.
WTF is happening?