A right load of bollocks...

Locked threads

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Why r the bullies & job threads closed?
They were good debate

:ooer:

Re: Locked threads

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:Why r the bullies & job threads closed?
They were good debate

Why do you want to know? :bum:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Guest wrote:
They were good debate

Why do you want to know? :bum:

I wanted to post in them holly :bum:

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

They were good debate

Because the bullies thread was used by just 2 "Guests" to bully ME....We had to disapprove one nasty post after another....There was no more debate...and I will unlock the job security thread but will keep a close eye on it cos someone tried to be smart by using RL info for a username...
Holly

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 am

Holly wrote:
They were good debate

Because the bullies thread was used by just 2 "Guests" to bully ME....We had to disapprove one nasty post after another....There was no more debate...and I will unlock the job security thread but will keep a close eye on it cos someone tried to be smart by using RL info for a username...

I get bullied and abused in loads of threads! I don't see them posts getting disapproved? or deleted! :yikes:

My RL stuff has been posted (and used in user-names) loads of times! and no, I'm not talking about by me! by people I don't even know which I think is out of order! :grrrrr:

You yourself are currently attacking me in the ''Bitchfest'' thread and even bringing my health into it! but that seems to be allowed? :ooer:

You need to be careful, you are going to make yourself somewhat unpopular at this rate! :shake head:
Lexi

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 am

Lexi wrote:
Holly wrote:
They were good debate

I get bullied and abused in loads of threads! I don't see them posts getting disapproved? or deleted! :yikes:

My RL stuff has been posted (and used in user-names) loads of times! and no, I'm not talking about by me! by people I don't even know which I think is out of order! :grrrrr:

You yourself are currently attacking me in the ''Bitchfest'' thread and even bringing my health into it! but that seems to be allowed? :ooer:

You need to be careful, you are going to make yourself somewhat unpopular at this rate! :shake head:

I have NEVER EVER allowed any RL info about you to get through ...If I did...please show me where...so stop being dramatic...and I'm not attacking you,I'm having a little disagreement with you...that's all....I have always felt very concerned about your health and would never make fun of it...I wish you well and I really meant that...

ETA....I always disapprove nasty stuff aimed at you and I will continue to do so....

..and Lexi...just so you know....It was ME who edited all the usernames that used you apparent ward and bed number after I realised when I logged in.....HTH
Holly

Postby Vicky » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:07 am

Lexi wrote:
Holly wrote:
They were good debate

Lexi. Holly isn't attacking you, she's just giving you her opinion that's all. Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean that the person you're disagreeing with is attacking you.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 am

Victoria wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Holly wrote:
They were good debate

Lexi. Holly isn't attacking you, she's just giving you her opinion that's all. Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean that the person you're disagreeing with is attacking you.

Exactly !!!...Thanks Vicky...I have nothing against Lexi but what's wrong challenging her on her comments ?
Holly

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 am

Dramatic?! eg: Did you see the vids of my Son posted? Tons of stuff has been put on here about me! Yeah thanks for dealing with some of it but come on, if you've both been around for long then you'll know this already!?! :roll: If you don't/didn't know this then please stop judging me and don't call me 'dramatic' after what I've been through!! :yikes:

You have attacked me Holly! You weren't even involved in my post to the guest, it was nothing to do with you! You jumped in and attacked me by 'telling' me what to do and bringing my health into it randomly! :shake head:

If you both want to band together and deny what just happened then that's up to you two! :bored:

But I know what you have said to me Holly, I read it! I was and I am here! You tried to humiliate me as a mod by saying that I'm hardly here! :yikes: which isn't true! I have been here for hours and I am here for hours most mornings! :ooer:

I have to read the place as I'm a moderator!! I comment on what I want to comment on and you said I know nothing! :yikes: That is an obvious total deliberate insult! So were you comments about my well-being! :shake head:

I've been a moderator here for years, you two don't phase me! just another two who will bite the dust in the end! I may have had a lot of times where I couldn't be here because of my condition but I've always came back and I've always done what I can when I can to help Stooo! And at least he knows that! :wubbers:

You two carry on, it's done now! :ciggie:
Lexi

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 am

Lexi wrote:Dramatic?! eg: Did you see the vids of my Son posted? Tons of stuff has been put on here about me! Yeah thanks for dealing with some of it but come on, if you've both been around for long then you'll know this already!?! :roll: If you don't/didn't know this then please stop judging me and don't call me 'dramatic' after what I've been through!! :yikes:

You have attacked me Holly! You weren't even involved in my post to the guest, it was nothing to do with you! You jumped in and attacked me by 'telling' me what to do and bringing my health into it randomly! :shake head:

If you both want to band together and deny what just happened then that's up to you two! :bored:

But I know what you have said to me Holly, I read it! I was and I am here! You tried to humiliate me as a mod by saying that I'm hardly here! :yikes: which isn't true! I have been here for hours and I am here for hours most mornings! :ooer:

I have to read the place as I'm a moderator!! I comment on what I want to comment on and you said I know nothing! :yikes: That is an obvious total deliberate insult! So were you comments about my well-being! :shake head:

I've been a moderator here for years, you two don't phase me! just another two who will bite the dust in the end! I may have had a lot of times where I couldn't be here because of my condition but I've always came back and I've always done what I can when I can to help Stooo! And at least he knows that! :wubbers:

Are you for real Lexi ?....First of all....you are not here every day for hours...so stop saying that,it just simply isn't true..you are here for minutes.,maybe half an hour...as long as it takes you to read what you think you might have missed and to post the odd comment about your health...end off..and what's that shit you say..."just another two who will bite the dust in the end! "....well don't hold your breath honey...what an arrogant thing to say.. :roll: You haven't been around for quite a while and things moved on......you're getting nasty now...so I would suggest you take it in the mod forum cos we are off topic here...
Holly

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 am

Off topic?
on Dogs?

Please tell me it's not so.
:pmsl:

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 am

Lexi...any more you want to say to me please take it to the mod forum....
Holly

Postby Vicky » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 am

Lexi wrote:Dramatic?! eg: Did you see the vids of my Son posted? Tons of stuff has been put on here about me! Yeah thanks for dealing with some of it but come on, if you've both been around for long then you'll know this already!?! :roll: If you don't/didn't know this then please stop judging me and don't call me 'dramatic' after what I've been through!! :yikes:

You really need to change your're attitude Lexi, your're being completely out of order. Not just on this thread, but on the Bitchfest thread as well. :shake head:
Vicky

Postby charlie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 am

How amusing all this is :pmsl:
charlie

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 am

Lexi please...take it to the mods forum now...
Holly

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms