Dean = Piglet

A right load of bollocks...

Dean = Piglet

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Typical star star sign characteristics have something in them :gobsmacked: :omg: :panic: :pigtails:

I'm the same star sign as Dean !!!! I even share the same birth date !!! :omg: :panic: :bolt:

I'm nothing like Dean :gobsmacked: :bawl:

Am I ? :thinking: :wink4:

Re: Dean = Piglet

Postby Guestopoulis » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

PMSL, best laugh for ages.

Has it dropped the sprog yet?
Guestopoulis

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm

:awesome:
Have his Burbles crew sussed him yet?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Deans a fake, any photos hes put up arent him. He's a dirty middle aged, fat, balding pervert :shake head:

Postby sham 69 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:Deans a fake, any photos hes put up arent him. He's a dirty middle aged, fat, balding pervert :shake head:

no shit sherlock :gigglesnshit:
sham 69

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:Deans a fake, any photos hes put up arent him. He's a dirty middle aged, fat, balding pervert :shake head:

How do you know cos all his photos are exactly like that? :pmsl:

Postby ffs people » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I know for a fact Poca never spoke to Dean on the phone or skype. No-one has ever spoken to Dean on the phone, skyped him or met him. Dean doesn't exist. Dean is female, it's why 'he' falls out with women when they want to get closer to him, 'he' drives them off because 'he' can't risk exposure as female.

Simples.

HTH.
ffs people

Postby ffs people » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I know for a fact Poca never spoke to Dean on the phone or skype. No-one has ever spoken to Dean on the phone, skyped him or met him. Dean doesn't exist. Dean is female, it's why 'he' falls out with women when they want to get closer to him, 'he' drives them off because 'he' can't risk exposure as female.

Simples.

HTH.
ffs people

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Pure fantasy Guest. Dean is a middle aged Birmingham city fc fan from Small Heath in Birmingham who likes curry and lives in a converted house which has been turned into a flat.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:Pure fantasy Guest. Dean is a middle aged Birmingham city fc fan from Small Heath in Birmingham who likes curry and lives in a converted house which has been turned into a flat.

Why make shit up?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

His calling a woman with breast cancer 'rotten tits' a few years ago was one of the lowest, vileist things i've ever seen written on a forum and should insure that nobody ever has anything to do with him.

I believe the poor woman died later too :shake head:

Postby lonely » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:Pure fantasy Guest. Dean is a middle aged Birmingham city fc fan from Small Heath in Birmingham who likes curry and lives in a converted house which has been turned into a flat.

a bald,fat,unemployed,middle aged birmingham city fan that spends every waking hour on forums ?

reading that back made me feel a bit sad :(
lonely

Postby Just saying » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:His calling a woman with breast cancer 'rotten tits' a few years ago was one of the lowest, vileist things i've ever seen written on a forum and should insure that nobody ever has anything to do with him.

If thats true then that is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard
Just saying

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Just saying wrote:
Guest wrote:His calling a woman with breast cancer 'rotten tits' a few years ago was one of the lowest, vileist things i've ever seen written on a forum and should insure that nobody ever has anything to do with him.

If thats true then that is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard

Many people can tell you it's true :off head:

Sickening at the time reading it - but he thought it hilarious :hand:

Postby Just saying » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:Many people can tell you it's true :off head:

Sickening at the time reading it - but he thought it hilarious :hand:

Many people can tell me alot of things..........whether any of its true is another matter.
Just saying

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms