Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise split over Scientology.

A right load of bollocks...

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise split over Scientology.

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 pm

So ppl I take most of you have noticed these two in the papers, that Tom cruise has to be a right nutter, hence why katie Holmes is doing a runner from him and his weird cult!!
This poor woman is not free yet, after what i have read about scientology, she has a long battle to get away from her soon to be ex and his cult. And her little girl is lucky her mother walked when she did. Lets hope she gets sole custody of Suri. :ooer:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise split over Scientology.

Postby Holly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:So ppl I take most of you have noticed these two in the papers, that Tom cruise has to be a right nutter, hence why katie Holmes is doing a runner from him and his weird cult!!
This poor woman is not free yet, after what i have read about scientology, she has a long battle to get away from her soon to be ex and his cult. And her little girl is lucky her mother walked when she did. Lets hope she gets sole custody of Suri. :ooer:

Yes it will be interesting to see how things will turn out..I can't see him getting full custody tbh...my guess is that Suri isn't even his child...but didn't she say that the church people are following her already where ever she goes ?...I hope she has a good support system...
Holly

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Holly wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:So ppl I take most of you have noticed these two in the papers, that Tom cruise has to be a right nutter, hence why katie Holmes is doing a runner from him and his weird cult!!

Yes it will be interesting to see how things will turn out..I can't see him getting full custody tbh...my guess is that Suri isn't even his child...but didn't she say that the church people are following her already where ever she goes ?...I hope she has a good support system...

Yes they have ben parked outside her Manhattan apartment and anyone that goes and speaks to them they just sit there stone cold and dont answer. fooken weirdo's.
She has a good lawyer apparently and great support from her father, who said we have our katie back... poor man has been waiting a few yrs for her to get out.
Its gonna get ugly though that is deffo.
Sunny

Postby Holly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:
Holly wrote:

Yes they have ben parked outside her Manhattan apartment and anyone that goes and speaks to them they just sit there stone cold and dont answer. fooken weirdo's.
She has a good lawyer apparently and great support from her father, who said we have our katie back... poor man has been waiting a few yrs for her to get out.

I saw a program about them once where they did exactly the same to reporters...wouldn't answer...just stared ahead...they are creepy alright.....have you noticed that Nicoll never spoke out about it ?....and she also lost her adopted kids...lets hope he doesn't get away with it this time..
Holly

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Holly wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:
Holly wrote:

I saw a program about them once where they did exactly the same to reporters...wouldn't answer...just stared ahead...they are creepy alright.....have you noticed that Nicoll never spoke out about it ?....and she also lost her adopted kids...lets hope he doesn't get away with it this time..

Well that the thing, scientologists refuse to have anything to do with non believers, and cut their own families off that wont believe in their crap! And now Nicole doesnt hear form her adopted kids, they are fully pledged scientoligists. :ooer:
Sunny

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Why would Suri not be Cruises? :?:

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:Why would Suri not be Cruises? :?:

Because of the rumours going around he cant have kids, hence why they adopted with Nicole. But Suri does look like him i guess.
Sunny

Postby Holly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Sunsetdelight wrote:

Because of the rumours going around he cant have kids, hence why they adopted with Nicole. But Suri does look like him i guess.

His first wife was Mimi Rodgers who wanted children and cos he couldn't have any...she divorced him....after she did...she got pregnant...
Holly

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Holly wrote:
Sunsetdelight wrote:

His first wife was Mimi Rodgers who wanted children and cos he couldn't have any...she divorced him....after she did...she got pregnant...

Thats right I forgot about her, both her and Nicole had children after they split up with him. Bet Nicole will be feeling for katie now as she knows what she is going through.
Sunny

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Cruise has little man syndrome. They're controlling because they're insecure.
Little Hitlers!

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 pm

It's a very creepy religion. Cutting people off from they're families, making them take lie detector tests and telling the woman they have to remain silent when they're giving birth.
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:Cruise has little man syndrome. They're controlling because they're insecure.
Little Hitlers!

Yes deffo little Hitlers.
Sunny

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Victoria wrote:It's a very creepy religion. Cutting people off from they're families, making them take lie detector tests and telling the woman they have to remain silent when they're giving birth.

That's very sinister. Making people cut off from their families!

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

lol

its no secret that wee tom is bent as a nine bob note
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A RIGHT PAIN IN THE ARSE FOR ANY WOMAN MARRIED TO HIM :gigglesnshit: oops

the scientlogy bit was just the straw that broke the camels sphincter :ohshi:
Mark

Postby Sunny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Victoria wrote:It's a very creepy religion. Cutting people off from they're families, making them take lie detector tests and telling the woman they have to remain silent when they're giving birth.

What about that!!!! Not make a sound when giving birth, for the love of god!!!
And apparently he wanted Suri to do that lie detector test and katie freaked. :ooer:
And they only pay something like 50 dollars a week for those who work on their compounds. But are raking it in from actors like Cruise, Will Smith and John Travolta.
Sunny

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms