Beauty contests

A right load of bollocks...

Beauty contests

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Are beauty contests only appealing to the vainest of the vain & if so vain & loving of oneself what is the 'win' in winning?

Re: Beauty contests

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Actual beauty contests or virtual forum & FB contests with fake pictures?

:wurms:

Postby Spot the vain twats » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:Are beauty contests only appealing to the vainest of the vain & if so vain & loving of oneself what is the 'win' in winning?

There r a few feckers on here who love their own asses too much and i'd luv to hear wot they think of themselves but wot beauts have we really got on here ? :

NS..............she's so competitive and luvs herself and hates any good looking girl as threat

Fenella..........Stooo reckons she's a looker but ...........nah can't see it/

Vicky.............her mum and her dog love her at least

Holly..............some say they have seen her?

Curious............that cunt luvs hisself

Avon ..............tries too hard to be real

El.................bigs himself up(for obvious reasons) more than anyone

Has anyone ever been in a pageant?
Spot the vain twats

Postby Vicky » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 am

Spot the vain twats wrote:
Guest wrote:Are beauty contests only appealing to the vainest of the vain & if so vain & loving of oneself what is the 'win' in winning?

There r a few feckers on here who love their own asses too much and i'd luv to hear wot they think of themselves but wot beauts have we really got on here ? :

NS..............she's so competitive and luvs herself and hates any good looking girl as threat

Fenella..........Stooo reckons she's a looker but ...........nah can't see it/

Vicky.............her mum and her dog love her at least

Holly..............some say they have seen her?

Curious............that cunt luvs hisself

Avon ..............tries too hard to be real

El.................bigs himself up(for obvious reasons) more than anyone

Has anyone ever been in a pageant?

Correct guest. My dog does indeed love me, infact he love's everyone, he very affectionate . :doggy:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 am

RL beauty contests are a bit like the Olympics......no one pays them too much attention except those that enter them and their relatives and friends......the rest is just hype by interested parties.

As for posters, haven't really seen anyone professing to being a 'goddess' on forums, but who would?...it would just leave them wide open to abuse.

On the otherhand, Me!....well it goes without saying, I am a walking, talking, modern day incarnation of Adonis himself. :fantasy:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:RL beauty contests are a bit like the Olympics......no one pays them too much attention except those that enter them and their relatives and friends......the rest is just hype by interested parties.

As for posters, haven't really seen anyone professing to being a 'goddess' on forums, but who would?...it would just leave them wide open to abuse.

On the otherhand, Me!....well it goes without saying, I am a walking, talking, modern day incarnation of Adonis himself. :fantasy:

And i am the ugliest bastard on the planet when I look in the mirro first thing in the morning and it does't get any better as the day progresses. That is why I really dont like people who have to big themselves up and pretend they are gods gift on forums.
They should put photos from today up on screen and let us judge :gigglesnshit:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:Actual beauty contests or virtual forum & FB contests with fake pictures?

:wurms:

:laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 am

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:RL beauty contests are a bit like the Olympics......no one pays them too much attention except those that enter them and their relatives and friends......the rest is just hype by interested parties.

And i am the ugliest bastard on the planet when I look in the mirro first thing in the morning and it does't get any better as the day progresses. That is why I really dont like people who have to big themselves up and pretend they are gods gift on forums.

I would post some photo's but they are all out at the modelling agencies at the moment, there's a bit of a bidding war going on.

I am actually that handsome, that when i look in a mirror, my eyes hurt.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would post some photo's but they are all out at the modelling agencies at the moment, there's a bit of a bidding war going on.

I am actually that handsome, that when i look in a mirror, my eyes hurt.

You need glasses if they hurt so dont strain to focus so much and get straight down to specsavers

Postby Novanstar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Me me me me me look at me me me everybody :whogives:

Novanstar

Postby Enhanced » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Novanstar wrote:Me me me me me look at me me me everybody :whogives:

You've grown!
Enhanced

Postby Meanwhile in female posters house » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Image :ohshi: