These little cats love me

A right load of bollocks...

Re: These little cats love me

Postby The Graduate. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 pm

The point is I would t fa cy my chances with carpet. Still got to vigilant t with laminate.
The Graduate.

Postby the moral is.. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

The point is I would t fa cy my chances with carpet. Still got to vigilant t with lino.
the moral is..

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:Yes. Got the two so they have each other. Theyve been playing eating and sleeping. Didn't have the mother. I looked at the situation and if I'd have had her they would have only had another in its place. Sort of people with no scruples or common sense.

Awww, yes - they'll be company for each other - that's why I have two, because they're often left on their own in the house for long periods. :cat: :cat:

Did you know cats see a cat flap as an invasion of their territory? They're dry territorial. So whilst I'm out or away I shall get a trusted person to come in and let them out. I want them to feel this is their home and no other cat is going to come and invade. My gran regularly gets these sneaky fuckers coming in and pinching steak of the side. I

I can imagine so yes, if other cats can get in.

I don't have a cat flap because I prefer to know where they are, plus when the weather's wet I like to be able to wipe their paws when they come in :oops: , before they tread mud across the cream carpets or onto the beds. Also, they bring live fieldmice/frogs etc in with them sometimes as it is - if they had a cat flap I wouldn't see them doing it to be able to stop them. :yikes:

If I'm working a long day or out/away my mum calls to feed them and let them in/out. :smilin:

How do you catch them in time before they run across the carpet? I've tried that and it rarely works. :paranoid:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:Yes. Got the two so they have each other. Theyve been playing eating and sleeping. Didn't have the mother. I looked at the situation and if I'd have had her they would have only had another in its place. Sort of people with no scruples or common sense.

Awww, yes - they'll be company for each other - that's why I have two, because they're often left on their own in the house for long periods. :cat: :cat:

Did you know cats see a cat flap as an invasion of their territory? They're dry territorial. So whilst I'm out or away I shall get a trusted person to come in and let them out. I want them to feel this is their home and no other cat is going to come and invade. My gran regularly gets these sneaky fuckers coming in and pinching steak of the side. I

I don't have a cat flap because I prefer to know where they are, plus when the weather's wet I like to be able to wipe their paws when they come in :oops: , before they tread mud across the cream carpets or onto the beds. Also, they bring live fieldmice/frogs etc in with them sometimes as it is - if they had a cat flap I wouldn't see them doing it to be able to stop them. :yikes:

If I'm working a long day or out/away my mum calls to feed them and let them in/out. :smilin:

How do you catch them in time before they run across the carpet? I've tried that and it rarely works. :paranoid:

Serious question, Raggamuffin. Why is Stooo so obsessed with NS? I am guessing if anyone can delve into his head it would be you, right ??

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Serious question, Raggamuffin. Why is Stooo so obsessed with NS? I am guessing if anyone can delve into his head it would be you, right ??

In what way is that question on topic?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Any further off-topic posts have been disapproved. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

There's a knack to it. :mrgreen:

Open the door with cat towel ready, call them (well, only one of current mogs goes out at the moment, other one's still a little baby princess and not been spayed yet), grab 'em when they get on the doorstep. They get used to it. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby The Graduate. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Well.
Fleas can be quite a task you have got to be duh less when eradicating the little fuckers!

I read a story of a man who came back from holiday after 2 weeks and his white shorts were s
Othered in them in seconds of arrival. Others of people who had got rid of their pets and 3 months and longer still seeing fleas ju
P around the home.

You can kill fleas but not the pupae.

Answer to you question. Get a black man. He will catch em!
The Graduate.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Any further off-topic posts have been disapproved. :snooty:

Good. Discussion of cats demands full attention and should not be disrupted. :yess:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Open the door with cat towel ready, call them (well, only one of current mogs goes out at the moment, other one's still a little baby princess and not been spayed yet), grab 'em when they get on the doorstep. They get used to it. :laughing:

Hmmmmmm, I'll try it but I can't guarantee success. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby trini » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Mines easy to deal with, the damn cowards afraid to go outside. When I have to take him to the vets, I have to put a collar on just to get him out the door. :mrgreen:
trini

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm

trinity wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Mines easy to deal with, the damn cowards afraid to go outside. When I have to take him to the vets, I have to put a collar on just to get him out the door. :mrgreen:

Awwwww. A fearless cat = muddy feet. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Let us know how you get on. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

trinity wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Ahhhh. Least it saves you worrying and fretting about him like I do when mine are out sometimes. :oops: :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby The Graduate. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Mine have been in and out side today expolring. After the first time, they fell to sleep, when they awoke, they were scrathcing at the french doors to go out again. Following their nature.. tumbling about on the bricks and slabs, one tried to climb a tree but still very small and just basking in the sun and exploring. Theyre knakered again now.
The Graduate.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms