Unholy alliance

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Unholy alliance

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Raven is permabanned. If he wishes to apologise for his crass behaviour on Taffy's forum and his subsequent disgusting behaviour on FH and on here, that's up to him, but that's no guarantee he would be unbanned anyway.

He's painted himself into a corner and has been let down by his own stupid pride. Carrying on the slagging over two other forums has done him no favours whatsoever.

And what good comes from all this hostility (apart from the mild amusement we all get from dragging over this shit periodically)? :smilin:

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Raven is permabanned. If he wishes to apologise for his crass behaviour on Taffy's forum and his subsequent disgusting behaviour on FH and on here, that's up to him, but that's no guarantee he would be unbanned anyway.

I thought Stooo had 'unbanned' him.....as per a post I saw on Lordy's birthday...........or have things moved on, yet again, since then?

He was unbanned at one point, although I'm not sure when. I permabanned him again after he was utterly vile on FH.

Umm..........banning him for something he did on another forum?.........very obtuse :ooer:

I don't care what you think. He was disgusting in the SB - completely deranged, and I banned him on here for it. Get over it.
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

I thought Stooo had 'unbanned' him.....as per a post I saw on Lordy's birthday...........or have things moved on, yet again, since then?

He was unbanned at one point, although I'm not sure when. I permabanned him again after he was utterly vile on FH.

Umm..........banning him for something he did on another forum?.........very obtuse :ooer:

I don't care what you think. He was disgusting in the SB - completely deranged, and I banned him on here for it. Get over it.

You misunderstand....makes no difference to me, Mrs Stalin :bored:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:You misunderstand....makes no difference to me, Mrs Stalin :bored:

Don't get arsy with me.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Never sail a boat too close to your Grandma's wind.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:You misunderstand....makes no difference to me, Mrs Stalin :bored:

Don't get arsy with me.

Who's getting arsy?.................time to see Dr. Attitude Mender again, I reckon......Jeez :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't get arsy with me.

Who's getting arsy?.................time to see Dr. Attitude Mender again, I reckon......Jeez :dunno:

If you had seen what he said to me, you might have less "attitude" yourself.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:14 pm

"sticks and stones...but words..."

who gives a shit?

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:what video?

Who mentioned a video?

a few people on this thread.

so what was the video about or can someone post it?

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't get arsy with me.

Is it still available?................so that I can be the judge of that, or are you telling me it is what I have to believe?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't get arsy with me.

Is it still available?................so that I can be the judge of that, or are you telling me it is what I have to believe?

No it isn't still available as far as I know and yes she is telling you it is what you have to believe.

Postby Vicky » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Raving made several horrible posts to me on here a few days before he made the remarks to Rags in the SB on Fresh Horizon . The mans deranged, he seems to think he can say what he likes and everyone should just forget about it. :off head:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Victoria wrote:Raving made several horrible posts to me on here a few days before he made the remarks to Rags in the SB on Fresh Horizon . The mans deranged, he seems to think he can say what he likes and everyone should just forget about it. :off head:

You're tougher than you're making out, Vicky, so stop greeting.

Postby Alfie » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Victoria wrote:Raving made several horrible posts to me on here a few days before he made the remarks to Rags in the SB on Fresh Horizon . The mans deranged, he seems to think he can say what he likes and everyone should just forget about it. :off head:

Yes, it's funny that. :ooer:
Alfie

Postby Vicky » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:

You're tougher than you're making out, Vicky, so stop greeting.

Greetin? I'm certainly not, Raven on the other hand, never bloody stops.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms