This is the problem I have DS

A right load of bollocks...

This is the problem I have DS

Postby The Graduate. » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 am

And it is a very real one.

It takes so long for these incompetent fuckers to register you, that I have forgotten my password, which means yet another email account if i want to join.

It is incompetent, i had the same trouble with FH. Not that I am complaining because that is not really a forum more of a pretend forum just to get your private info out of you in that shout box thingy. But this digital Spy is suppossed to be a bigger forum and i am sick of the incompetence,.
The Graduate.

Re: This is the problem I have DS

Postby yappy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm

how long did it take for them to register you?
yappy

Postby tom » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:And it is a very real one.

It takes so long for these incompetent fuckers to register you, that I have forgotten my password, which means yet another email account if i want to join.

It is incompetent, i had the same trouble with FH. Not that I am complaining because that is not really a forum more of a pretend forum just to get your private info out of you in that shout box thingy. But this digital Spy is suppossed to be a bigger forum and i am sick of the incompetence,.

how is it ds incompetence because you didn't bother to make a note of your password ?
tom

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 pm

yappy wrote:how long did it take for them to register you?

20 minutes on FH :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:26 pm

tom wrote:

how is it ds incompetence because you didn't bother to make a note of your password ?

it isn't she is just an idiot.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 pm

I don't think she is an idiot ! I love her posts, she makes me laugh and is real. :thumbsup:

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Just ask for a password change, they'll send it to the email that you registered with.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Sugar Baby Love » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

I've forgotten mine on here.
Sugar Baby Love

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms