BFF....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: BFF....

Postby Lexi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 am

Thank You Tj
Lexi

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Lexi........I think you would have to be a very sick individual to make up a story like that.

I hope you and your child/children are safe and more secure now, it must have been a very traumatic experience for you and your kid and I, for my part, apologise if I made light of it.

It might also explain your need for attention and I don't want you to take that the wrong way, it is quite understandable that you look to others to share your tribulations with.

I will bare that in mind in future before leading off.

You got it right in your first line TJ...

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:19 am

Guest wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Lexi........I think you would have to be a very sick individual to make up a story like that.

I hope you and your child/children are safe and more secure now, it must have been a very traumatic experience for you and your kid and I, for my part, apologise if I made light of it.

It might also explain your need for attention and I don't want you to take that the wrong way, it is quite understandable that you look to others to share your tribulations with.

You're probably the same sick cunt who just had a go at me. You really must feel clever you cowardly cunt taking the piss out of a woman who is ill, you fucking wankstain :pukeup:
Truthy

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 am

Truthy wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're probably the same sick cunt who just had a go at me. You really must feel clever you cowardly cunt taking the piss out of a woman who is ill, you fucking wankstain :pukeup:
Well look who's calling the kettle black.

Postby Lexi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 am

Actually Tj, after reading this again, I'd like to say that I really do appreciate what you have said there! It was very nice of you and of course, apology accepted as it was big of you to put it out there in public. You've just proved that you don't have to 'like' someone to put things straight!

Thanks again

ps: No! we're not Ok, things are really tough! I don't think we'll ever 'get over it'?! But we have to learn to deal with it and to live with it. Just like BFF and his Child...I guess?
Lexi

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well look who's calling the kettle black.

Go and fuck yourself :hand:
Truthy

Postby Lexi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 am

Truthy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just ignore the cowardly cunt Truthy! they're chatting shit with a bag on their head so fuck em! idiots! :hand:

It was very kind of Tj to approach me with his regret and apologise for being 'wrong'! He's obviously got bigger bollox than you guesty paper cheeks! You're hiding to snipe...weirdo shitbag! :shake head: Log in you dick! :popcorn:
Lexi

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms