It's a full moon tonight.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: It's a full moon tonight.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm

yappy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:theres already a moon base stoo!! dont you think its a bit strange all these superpowers such as the USA and russia etc who waste billions of dollars every year on space research and they havent even bothered to set up a moon base! its not humans who built it, oh no, aliens have set up a base on the dark side of the moon and they use it to study humans. i heard when neil armstrong and co landed there they got warned off and now of corse the CIA are helping to cover it up cos they dont wana get on their bad side

Well that's me told... :ooer:

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: well i mean i have no way of knowing for sure, but the thing is you just gota keep an open mind about aliens and stuff, i dont trust a word of nasa. everyone knows about global warming right, well thats turned out to be a hoax cos emails were leaked from the leading scientists over at nasa where they were faking temperatures making them higher than they actually were :yikes: ... actually global warming is connected to sonar levels which is something to do with the sun...

I'm only yanking your chain Yaps :trollface:

There was a TV prog in the seventies about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_1999 , great when you were a kid. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Les wrote:
yappy wrote:
Les wrote:
yappy wrote:looks yellow to me, erm and no 5 year old would ask about the purpose of the moon :roll:

holy crap!! what if the moon flys out of orbit, what will happen to the sea??? :ohshi:

The moon is just a lump of rock that happens to have been sucked onto our orbit. Not a spaceship manned by alien lifeforms. So no purpose, but it does affect the tides and sea levels.

thats interesting actually les.... say we humans are a alien experiment the moon may actually be a alien spacecraft that has been disguised to look like a lump of rock so the aliens can use it to study us humans!!

David Icke says that reptilians live on the moon. But his website is full of posts saying that the Olympic opening ceremony was one big exercise in mind control. Yaps, the cter's are totally out of control on there. It's all BS.

Oooh - must go have a look at that sometime. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby yappy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Les wrote:
yappy wrote:
Les wrote:
yappy wrote:looks yellow to me, erm and no 5 year old would ask about the purpose of the moon :roll:

holy crap!! what if the moon flys out of orbit, what will happen to the sea??? :ohshi:

The moon is just a lump of rock that happens to have been sucked onto our orbit. Not a spaceship manned by alien lifeforms. So no purpose, but it does affect the tides and sea levels.

thats interesting actually les.... say we humans are a alien experiment the moon may actually be a alien spacecraft that has been disguised to look like a lump of rock so the aliens can use it to study us humans!!

David Icke says that reptilians live on the moon. But his website is full of posts saying that the Olympic opening ceremony was one big exercise in mind control. Yaps, the cter's are totally out of control on there. It's all BS.

the thing is the people of society are just so used to accepting everything authority tells us to cos we've been brainwashed all our lives to do it without question... there is corruption at the top, why else are they so bothered about wikileaks
yappy

Postby yappy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

measurer wrote:The Internet isn't a paragon of Truth. And who's to say the "scientist's emails" were really from NASA.....? :ooer:

they were their real emails and they were hacked, and they admitted it but trying to sugarcoat the truth like usual

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/11/climate-hack/
yappy

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

yappy wrote:
Les wrote:
yappy wrote:
Les wrote:

the thing is the people of society are just so used to accepting everything authority tells us to cos we've been brainwashed all our lives to do it without question... there is corruption at the top, why else are they so bothered about wikileaks

There is a point in there, those at the top need the populace to be scared of something in order to control them.

The Arab Spring scared the crap out of Western Governments, why do you think that all of a sudden the internet has been the subject of new laws that will censor and stop anonymity? It's not about cyberbullying, it's about removing choice.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby yappy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:theres already a moon base stoo!! dont you think its a bit strange all these superpowers such as the USA and russia etc who waste billions of dollars every year on space research and they havent even bothered to set up a moon base! its not humans who built it, oh no, aliens have set up a base on the dark side of the moon and they use it to study humans. i heard when neil armstrong and co landed there they got warned off and now of corse the CIA are helping to cover it up cos they dont wana get on their bad side

Well that's me told... :ooer:

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: well i mean i have no way of knowing for sure, but the thing is you just gota keep an open mind about aliens and stuff, i dont trust a word of nasa. everyone knows about global warming right, well thats turned out to be a hoax cos emails were leaked from the leading scientists over at nasa where they were faking temperatures making them higher than they actually were :yikes: ... actually global warming is connected to sonar levels which is something to do with the sun...

I'm only yanking your chain Yaps :trollface:

There was a TV prog in the seventies about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_1999 , great when you were a kid. :smilin:

lols dont think i watched those, never watched any space programs actually.. ooh apart form steven hawkings documentarys about the universe, fascinating! do yuo no time travel may be possible in the future. say you set up a train track to go round the world, then people get onto a bullet train. eventually it will reach the speed of light and time is slower on board the train than in the outside world , so while it will only have been 1 week on the train, wen the train eventually stops they will be 100 years in the future
yappy

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

yappy wrote:
lols dont think i watched those, never watched any space programs actually.. ooh apart form steven hawkings documentarys about the universe, fascinating! do yuo no time travel may be possible in the future. say you set up a train track to go round the world, then people get onto a bullet train. eventually it will reach the speed of light and time is slower on board the train than in the outside world , so while it will only have been 1 week on the train, wen the train eventually stops they will be 100 years in the future

If it's possible in the future then it's possible now and always has been according to quantum. You get dead fat at the speed of light which is why there are so few lady astronauts.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby yappy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

Stooo wrote:
The Arab Spring scared the crap out of Western Governments, why do you think that all of a sudden the internet has been the subject of new laws that will censor and stop anonymity? It's not about cyberbullying, it's about removing choice.

exactly, they use fear to control the masses just like theyve always done in history.

whats the arab spring? yep and facebook as the CIA database, the gvt can access it whenever they want, of corse theres wrong with it for normal peeps as we got nothing to hide so go right ahead and read, its just wen does the invasion of privacy end, does the gvt have the right to be able to track our every move is what im wondering?????
yappy

Postby yappy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:

If it's possible in the future then it's possible now and always has been according to quantum. You get dead fat at the speed of light which is why there are so few lady astronauts.

yeah thats very troo stooo but i suppose they need the technology to be able to build a bullet train that can hold enough fuel for 100 years that is travelling at the speed of light. and LOL how does the speed of light make astronauts fat
yappy

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

DIAMONDS wrote:Does your mood change with a full moon? I have noticed a while ago that mine does. Feel really ratty, and then i look out the window and think.. It is because of the full moon.

Yes i know some of you are going to take the piss but im being serious, does your mood change?

The full moon was very important to our paleo/neolithic ancestors..........it meant that they could hunt at night almost as well as in the day.

It is also believed that the females of the tribes menstrual cycle would align with the phases of the moon, ie; they would be on their periods when the men were away hunting.

Seems like even our ancestors didn't fancy it when the painters were in.......Anyways, that might explain why you are such a moody bitch when there is a full moon.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

yappy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

exactly, they use fear to control the masses just like theyve always done in history.

whats the arab spring? yep and facebook as the CIA database, the gvt can access it whenever they want, of corse theres wrong with it for normal peeps as we got nothing to hide so go right ahead and read, its just wen does the invasion of privacy end, does the gvt have the right to be able to track our every move is what im wondering?????

The Arab Spring was the revolutions in the Middle East over the last couple of years. The Egyptian revolution was organised online. That sort of free thinking upsets the powers that be.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:21 am

yappy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:

yeah thats very troo stooo but i suppose they need the technology to be able to build a bullet train that can hold enough fuel for 100 years that is travelling at the speed of light. and LOL how does the speed of light make astronauts fat

The closer to the SOL that you get, the more that your mass increases. The atoms that make up your body move around a lot but the closer you get, the slower they go. Because stuff like this is relative then it will be observed by you in the form of increased mass. things get aligned at the SOL and things would get very strange as long as your body didn't tear itself apart.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

"whats the arab spring?"

It's what Arabs get in their step, when they realise they've arrived in Britain.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby yappy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am

Stooo wrote:
yappy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The Arab Spring was the revolutions in the Middle East over the last couple of years. The Egyptian revolution was organised online. That sort of free thinking upsets the powers that be.

oh mmmhmmm did the revolution work out for the egyptians then? i bet they didnt like that, and plus once people see one country having a revolution wont it have a domino effect on others

on the other hand i supose they gota keep up to date with technology as it can be used for bad like the london riots which were pretty much organised over BBM. i think this: invading privacy is fine as long as they got reasonable grounds to suspect someone of a crime but censorship is wrong
yappy

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 am

Full moons August 2nd, you're having a Fool moon.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms