I dont know whats wrong with people

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I dont know whats wrong with people

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

What gives ANYBODY on a forum the RIGHT to fucking LIE about someone? Come on, provide me with an answer to that.
VX4

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 am

VX4 wrote:What gives ANYBODY on a forum the RIGHT to fucking lie about someone? Come on, provide me with an answer to that.

Because it's a forum.

Are you new?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 am

VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Shan't. :snooty: :laughing:

Then I will just ignore you, you piece of crap. :dafinger:

You clearly prefer the lies to be circulated, whereas I don't. I think that makes me the better of the two of us.

No idea what lies you're on about - if you're worried about what DTV aren't saying about you you need to have a word with yourself. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 am

VX4 wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:I'm suddenly realising that there are a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums - I wonder why that should be? :???:

Don't interfere. And you're online credibility (such as it might have been) is already shot to shit so no-one's really taking any notice of anything you have to say. Post another tune.

Come on, Leslie. If you can't provide me with an answer, I can only assume that you are in fact shitting yourself knowing that, called upon it, you know that everything you've been told is simply not true (or that you don't actually know for certain). Makes good forum chatter, but is simply not true (or is unverified).

Would I be right?

Les already told you, are you thick or what?............he said you were long forgotten, so i'd imagine they said something like....." VX who?"..........satisfied?

Another one keen on interfering (or is it protecting?). I'm not talking about now, you stupid cunt, I'm talking about in the past.

Ok.....then it was......."Pray my dear fellows, hath anyone heardeth from ye olde VX of late?"....."Who be VX?....... hath never heard such a name" how's that for you then, wankstain?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am

Stooo wrote:
VX4 wrote:What gives ANYBODY on a forum the RIGHT to fucking lie about someone? Come on, provide me with an answer to that.

Because it's a forum.

Are you new?

So what? What gives ANYBODY the fucking right to do that? It doesn't happen to those within the circle, of course, oh no, no untruths spread around about them, only those on the outside, on the periphery. Those less capable of being defended, funnily enough. So why?
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:I'm suddenly realising that there are a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums - I wonder why that should be? :???:

Don't interfere. And you're online credibility (such as it might have been) is already shot to shit so no-one's really taking any notice of anything you have to say. Post another tune.

Come on, Leslie. If you can't provide me with an answer, I can only assume that you are in fact shitting yourself knowing that, called upon it, you know that everything you've been told is simply not true (or that you don't actually know for certain). Makes good forum chatter, but is simply not true (or is unverified).

Would I be right?

Les already told you, are you thick or what?............he said you were long forgotten, so i'd imagine they said something like....." VX who?"..........satisfied?

Another one keen on interfering (or is it protecting?). I'm not talking about now, you stupid cunt, I'm talking about in the past.

Ok.....then it was......."Pray my dear fellows, hath anyone heardeth from ye olde VX of late?"....."Who be VX?....... hath never heard such a name" how's that for you then, wankstain?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 am

VX4 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Because it's a forum.

Are you new?

So what? What gives ANYBODY the fucking right to do that? It doesn't happen to those within the circle, of course, oh no, no untruths spread around about them, only those on the outside, on the periphery. Those less capable of being defended, funnily enough. So why?

You are new, you obviously missed the GB/Dayus thread earlier because you have no idea of the history of these sites.

Probably best to shut up for a while.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 am

Shows how much of a coward that cunt is. No fucking sign.

Ha! What an odious bunch of bastards.

You know, people talk of making friends with people on forums. Why the FUCK would anyone want to do that, considering how much of their time is taken up with lying? Do you honestly think they would be able to limit that only to forums? Not have it spill over into their off-board lives also? Of course not, and why? Because that sort of behaviour comes from just how a person is. You lie if you lie. Is it any fucking wonder I don't like forums! You're a nasty bunch of bastards, all of you. Nasty, scheming, destructive, lying little cunts.

And weak, so fucking weak. And unpopular. Show me a member of a forum who is actually fucking popular! One wonders why.
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 am

Stooo wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Because it's a forum.

Are you new?

You are new, you obviously missed the GB/Dayus thread earlier because you have no idea of the history of these sites.

I couldn't give a flying fuck for what gets said about anyone else. Logically enough, it's only the lies about me I'm actually bothered about.
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am

Stooo wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Because it's a forum.

Are you new?

I have no interest in the history. You, on the other hand, are fucking obsessed.
VX4

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am

For fucks sake. It's my night off. I'm trying to watch an old Dr Who dvd. What is your problem? I don't speak for DTV. They wanted me out, I'm out. You are still a member there VX, so you can browse for anything you want on there. Hint - set your status in your settings to invisible and then no fucker will know you are on there, apart from the admins, probably.
Les

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

VX4 wrote:Shows how much of a coward that cunt is. No fucking sign.

Ha! What an odious bunch of bastards.

You know, people talk of making friends with people on forums. Why the FUCK would anyone want to do that, considering how much of their time is taken up with lying? Do you honestly think they would be able to limit that only to forums? Not have it spill over into their off-board lives also? Of course not, and why? Because that sort of behaviour comes from just how a person is. You lie if you lie. Is it any fucking wonder I don't like forums! You're a nasty bunch of bastards, all of you. Nasty, scheming, destructive, lying little cunts.

And weak, so fucking weak. And unpopular. Show me a member of a forum who is actually fucking popular! One wonders why.

Listen mate......you can be my friend if you like....but fucking lose the attitude first.........

Only joking...........I'd rather burn my eyes out with a red hot poker
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am

Les wrote:For fucks sake. It's my night off. I'm trying to watch an old Dr Who dvd. What is your problem? I don't speak for DTV. They wanted me out, I'm out. You are still a member there VX, so you can browse for anything you want on there. Hint - set your status in your settings to invisible and then no fucker will know you are on there, apart from the admins, probably.

One of the things I am unable to do. User CP is completely out of my control.

And you know I'm not talking about board discussion. I'm talking about PM shit, or is that not supposed to happen? (Like on here, and the backstage e-mails or discussion on other sites.) What about that time you apparently got access to the hidden part of DTV by mistake? Did you ever reveal ANYTHING about what it was you saw on there? Or did you not for fear, at the time, that it would have had you banned completely?
Last edited by VX4 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
VX4

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

Yeah it's my night off as well Les, going to bed in a minute, me eyes sting.....only I noticed VX had turned up so thought I'd have a bit of a laugh first.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Yeah it's my night off as well Les, going to bed in a minute, me eyes sting.....only I noticed VX had turned up so thought I'd have a bit of a laugh first.

Banding together does nothing to intimidate me, so I'd drop that tactic if I were you.
VX4

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms