I dont know whats wrong with people

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I dont know whats wrong with people

Postby VX4 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Les wrote:You are long forgotten on dtv unfortunately VX. I'm the current wanker du jour on there...

Remaining tight-lipped, eh?

And I'm pleased I'm long forgotten on there as they are long forgotten by me also. Utterly nasty little site full of gossipy little cunts that I really wouldn't give the time of day.
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Les wrote:You are long forgotten on dtv unfortunately VX. I'm the current wanker du jour on there...

In fact, fuck this - tell me what you've been told about me on there and I'll tell you if it contains even the tiniest morsel of truth.

Come on, Leslie.
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 am

I'm suddenly realising that there are a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums - I wonder why that should be? :???:
Snuffleupagus

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:21 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:I'm suddenly realising that there are a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums - I wonder why that should be? :???:

Don't interfere. And you're online credibility (such as it might have been) is already shot to shit so no-one's really taking any notice of anything you have to say. Post another tune.

Come on, Leslie. If you can't provide me with an answer, I can only assume that you are in fact shitting yourself knowing that, called upon it, you know that everything you've been told is simply not true (or that you don't actually know for certain). Makes good forum chatter, but is simply not true (or is unverified).

Would I be right?
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:I'm suddenly realising that there are a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums - I wonder why that should be? :???:

Don't interfere. And you're online credibility (such as it might have been) is already shot to shit so no-one's really taking any notice of anything you have to say. Post another tune.

Come on, Leslie. If you can't provide me with an answer, I can only assume that you are in fact shitting yourself knowing that everything you know is simply not true. Makes good forum chatter, but is simply not true.

Would I be right?

I'm posting a comment on a discussion forum - get with the program. :ooer: :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:

I'm posting a comment on a discussion forum - get with the program. :ooer: :laughing:

You weren't being asked the question, now kindly fuck off.

Come on, Leslie. Let's sort out the fact from fiction, shall we? I'm ready.
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am

VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I wasn't answering any question - I was making a general observation. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I wasn't answering any question - I was making a general observation. :thumbsup:

We all know who your post was directed at (me) and the intention (to divert attention away from what was being asked), so again - please fuck off, you fool no-one.
Last edited by VX4 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
VX4

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 am

VX4 wrote:

Come on, Leslie. If you can't provide me with an answer, I can only assume that you are in fact shitting yourself knowing that, called upon it, you know that everything you've been told is simply not true (or that you don't actually know for certain). Makes good forum chatter, but is simply not true (or is unverified).

Would I be right?

Les already told you, are you thick or what?............he said you were long forgotten, so i'd imagine they said something like....." VX who?"..........satisfied?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:

Would I be right?

Les already told you, are you thick or what?............he said you were long forgotten, so i'd imagine they said something like....." VX who?"..........satisfied?

Another one keen on interfering (or is it protecting?). I'm not talking about now, you stupid cunt, I'm talking about in the past.
Last edited by VX4 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am

VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

We all know who your post was directed at (me) and the intention (to divert attention away from what was being asked), so again - please fuck off, you fool no-one.

Like I say - there's a lot of paranoid people frequenting forums. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Like I say - there's a lot of paranoid people posting on forums. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

WILL YOU FUCK OFF OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU FUCKING TROLL? YOU'RE NOT WELCOME AT PRESENT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
VX4

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 am

VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
VX4 wrote:

Like I say - there's a lot of paranoid people posting on forums. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

WILL YOU FUCK OFF OUT OF THIS THREAD, YOU FUCKING TROLL? YOU'RE NOT WELCOME AT PRESENT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Shan't. :snooty: :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 am

Come on, Leslie, you cowardly bastard. We all know you're there.

What lies has the likes of Swiss Bitch been telling about me on there? Come on.
VX4

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Shan't. :snooty: :laughing:

Then I will just ignore you, you piece of crap. :dafinger:

You clearly prefer the lies to be circulated, whereas I don't. I think that makes me the better of the two of us.
VX4

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms