I dont know whats wrong with people

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I dont know whats wrong with people

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:For fucks sake. It's my night off. I'm trying to watch an old Dr Who dvd. What is your problem? I don't speak for DTV. They wanted me out, I'm out. You are still a member there VX, so you can browse for anything you want on there. Hint - set your status in your settings to invisible and then no fucker will know you are on there, apart from the admins, probably.

One of the things I am unable to do. User CP is completely out of my control.

And you know I'm not talking about board discussion. I'm talking about PM shit, or was that not supposed to happen? What about that time you apparently got access to the hidden part of DTV by mistake? Did you ever reveal ANYTHING about what it was you saw on there? Or did you not for fear, at the time, that it would have you banned completely?

I got access to that hidden bit by accident for all of about 10 mins and what I did see centred around me being a cunt. I didn't see any mention of you, it was all Les bollocks.
As for pm's, the only ones I ever got were from a few who agreed with me about stuff, generally against the mainstream kudos on DTV. You were never ever mentioned.
Les

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

I think it's fair to say that we'll have 20 minutes of 'discussion' and fuck all will actually come of it.

Wow, what a productive pastime this is!
VX4

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

VX4 wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Yeah it's my night off as well Les, going to bed in a minute, me eyes sting.....only I noticed VX had turned up so thought I'd have a bit of a laugh first.

Banding together does nothing to intimidate me, so I'd drop that tactic if I were you.

I don't do 'banding together'.....don't think Les does either, that i've noticed.

Take two anti paranoid tablets with a glass of water and off to bed with you, seems like you need it :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 am

Les wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:For fucks sake. It's my night off. I'm trying to watch an old Dr Who dvd. What is your problem? I don't speak for DTV. They wanted me out, I'm out. You are still a member there VX, so you can browse for anything you want on there. Hint - set your status in your settings to invisible and then no fucker will know you are on there, apart from the admins, probably.

And you know I'm not talking about board discussion. I'm talking about PM shit, or was that not supposed to happen? What about that time you apparently got access to the hidden part of DTV by mistake? Did you ever reveal ANYTHING about what it was you saw on there? Or did you not for fear, at the time, that it would have you banned completely?

I got access to that hidden bit by accident for all of about 10 mins and what I did see centred around me being a cunt. I didn't see any mention of you, it was all Les bollocks.
As for pm's, the only ones I ever got were from a few who agreed with me about stuff, generally against the mainstream kudos on DTV. You were never ever mentioned.

I'm aware that there have been untruths spread about me, Leslie. And I'm also aware of where they've originated from.

Fact is, fuckers on forums know fuck all about the people involved. It's not right they pretend that they do.
VX4

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am

VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:
VX4 wrote:

I'm aware that there have been untruths spread about me, Leslie. And I'm also aware of where they've originated from.

Fact is, fuckers on forums know fuck all about the people involved. It's not right they pretend that they do.

Whatever has been said about you by dtvers privately (ie not on the forum), I was never party to. When I've asked about pms going around about me I'm accused of being a paranoid cunt.
Now will you stop haranguing me about dtv, because at the minute they'd welcome you back before me. That is the truth.
Les

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Les wrote:Whatever has been said about you by dtvers privately (ie not on the forum), I was never party to. When I've asked about pms going around about me I'm accused of being a paranoid cunt.
Now will you stop haranguing me about dtv, because at the minute they'd welcome you back before me. That is the truth.

Ok, but you maintain that there are some decent people on there. How can they be in any way decent when they see what goes on, when they know the kind of thing that does go on, and yet they are more than happy to remain part of it, and not only that but to actually remain participant in it?
VX4

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:53 am

VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:Whatever has been said about you by dtvers privately (ie not on the forum), I was never party to. When I've asked about pms going around about me I'm accused of being a paranoid cunt.

Ok, but you maintain that there are some decent people on there. How can they be in any way decent when they see what goes on, when they know the kind of thing that does go on, and yet they are more than happy to remain part of it, and not only that but to actually remain participant in it?

It's a very fair comment and difficult to contest.
I can still read the place and sometimes want to jump in with wtf?
Most of the time I kept my head down. Which is what a lot of other dtvers still do. While others spill bile on whether this or that should be right.

There are a lot of people there with right of centre views, which surprises me a bit, as I used to think all teachers were lefties.
Last edited by Les on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Les

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 am

deleted
Last edited by Les on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Les

Postby Truthy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Yeah it's my night off as well Les, going to bed in a minute, me eyes sting.....only I noticed VX had turned up so thought I'd have a bit of a laugh first.

Banding together does nothing to intimidate me, so I'd drop that tactic if I were you.

I don't do 'banding together'.....don't think Les does either, that i've noticed.

Take two anti paranoid tablets with a glass of water and off to bed with you, seems like you need it :thumbsup:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Truthy

Postby Les » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am

Sorry about the fuck up above. Seems I ran out of time.
Les

Postby VX4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:03 am

Les wrote:Sorry about the fuck up above. Seems I ran out of time.

Thank you, Les. I appreciate what you've had to say.
VX4

Postby Lexi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:
VX4 wrote:

...nail on head... :thumbsup:
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:52 am

Truthy wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:

(Totally OT) Hey you! I trust you're doing Ok? :cuppaT:
Lexi

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

Les wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:
VX4 wrote:
Les wrote:But then again, constant abuse gets pretty bloody boring after a while too.

Oh boo hoo! :dafinger:

Is that supposed to excuse it? One only wonders what shit about me you were all too happy to lap up.

Meh. I took the piss out of you once or twice. I was thrown off there for not conforming to their views. So I hardly think that you can beat me with the DTV stick.

Try being more pleasant to people and they might be nicer back.. but then that would ruin your internet fun...

Not exactly an answer - and I bet you heard plenty, Leslie.

As for being pleasant to people - I've done that. :smilin:

That's a good suggestion Les has made VX4, Maybe you should start being pleasant again, Instead of arguing and insulting folk all the time? Who knows you might even make some pals on here.
Vicky

Postby Truthy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 am

Lexi wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:
VX4 wrote:

(Totally OT) Hey you! I trust you're doing Ok? :cuppaT:

Not too bad thanks Lexi :Hiya:
Truthy

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms