The Lemonwoman's bullshit has been busted

A right load of bollocks...

The Lemonwoman's bullshit has been busted

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:15 pm

By Earlygreystone no less...

Originally Posted by Lemonelemi View Post
I used to make stained glass lamps and windows. The red glass was that toxic to make, as it needs selenium to make it red, that it was imported from abroad. A small sheet used to cost around £20 and that was nearly 15 years ago when I last used it. God knows what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlgreystone View Post
But Lemon we need selenium for cell health.
I think Brazil nuts are a good source.

She talks some real fecking shite...

Re: The Lemonwoman's bullshit has been busted

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm

http://nutrition.about.com/od/askyournu ... lenium.htm
Selenium toxicity usually occurs from industrial exposure to selenium and not by taking dietary supplements, but it is possible to ingest too much selenium if you regularly take more than 900 micrograms per day.
Selenosis (having too much selenium in your body) results in gastrointestinal symptoms, hair loss, white blotchy nails, garlic breath odor, fatigue, irritability, and mild nerve damage. To be safe, the The Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences set a tolerable upper dietary intake level for selenium at 400 micrograms per day for adults.

wether shes lying about making glass is another thing
but selenium is used in the industrial proccess and yes it has a toxic injestable amount
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby debutante » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:By Earlygreystone no less...

Originally Posted by Lemonelemi View Post
I used to make stained glass lamps and windows. The red glass was that toxic to make, as it needs selenium to make it red, that it was imported from abroad. A small sheet used to cost around £20 and that was nearly 15 years ago when I last used it. God knows what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlgreystone View Post
But Lemon we need selenium for cell health.
I think Brazil nuts are a good source.

She talks some real fecking shite...

we all talk bollocks at some point..none of us are perfect.not even you :smilin:
debutante

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:http://nutrition.about.com/od/askyournutritionist/f/selenium.htm
Selenium toxicity usually occurs from industrial exposure to selenium and not by taking dietary supplements, but it is possible to ingest too much selenium if you regularly take more than 900 micrograms per day.
Selenosis (having too much selenium in your body) results in gastrointestinal symptoms, hair loss, white blotchy nails, garlic breath odor, fatigue, irritability, and mild nerve damage. To be safe, the The Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences set a tolerable upper dietary intake level for selenium at 400 micrograms per day for adults.

but selenium is used in the industrial proccess and yes it has a toxic injestable amount

She lies about everything else from profile pictures to age and occupation. Always has, always will.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:40 pm

She managed to perpetuate her obsession with Canary in that thread this morning, what a dazzling star she is.

Give Alfie his due, he brings out the rampant homophobia most of the members of that forum have. :pmsl:

LemonTwat wrote:If rumours are true, any cock'll do!

Dazzling! :canny:

Postby Normanton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 pm

I find that kind of thing in a verging on elderly lady quite sad really. It's like she feels the need to be down wiv da yoof with her language.
Normanton

Postby Text » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:She managed to perpetuate her obsession with Canary in that thread this morning, what a dazzling star she is.

What did she say? I want to know. Do me a favour someone, dump it here. We're off out, right now, but i will address it later on our return. :smilin: Lemon obsesses about me even more than Jezzi & fatboy used to, & boy, that's saying something. At burgles she always used to turn every convo round to me. Ppl often ignored her when she did that, cos it was usually completely off topic, but she'd persist.

If there was a B& R thread at FH containing dozens of posts from everyone & only one or two posts from me, she would turn up, scour the whole thread searching for my ONE post, & post a sarky reply to it, completely ignoring everyone else's numerous posts. Happened every time. Disgusting little turd, lemonturd. I think i'll do a thread.
Text

Postby Text » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Obviously i cannot see their shoutbox or B& R threads, not since i left. I don't even have time to read their public bits. I log on to their site quite regularlrly, but i never get round to reading anything. Weird that. The phone rings, or i get distacted or i fall asleep BEFORE i read a single word. So i haven't read them for weeks & weeks now.

Lemonturds, i don't know you from adam. I want nothing to do with you, you freak. Got it? I never think about you from one month to the next. If someone hadn't posted about you obsessing about me today, then you wouldn't have crossed my mind. So get your unwashed arse off my back. Thank you.
Last edited by Text on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:She managed to perpetuate her obsession with Canary in that thread this morning, what a dazzling star she is.

What did she say? I want to know. Do me a favour someone, dump it here. We're off out, right now, but i will address it later on our return. :smilin: Lemon obsesses about me even more than Jezzi & fatboy used to, & boy, that's saying something. At burgles she always used to turn every convo round to me. Ppl often ignored her when she did that, cos it was usually completely off topic, but she'd persist.

If there was a B& R thread at FH containing dozens of posts from everyone & only one or two posts from me, she would turn up, scour the whole thread searching for my ONE post, & post a sarky reply to it, completely ignoring everyone else's numerous posts. Happened every time. Disgusting little turd, lemonturd. I think i'll do a thread.

I'm assuming that she made this comment in reference to you:

If rumours are true, any cock'll do!

Implying that you're some sort of slapper rather than a Goddess of the North.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Normanton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

Noooo that was a pathetichomophobic jibe at Alfie. She was whining on about Canary getting the wrong end of the stick AGAIN!!!!!!! about her blagging that she was a qualified doctor.
Normanton

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

You assume wrongly. HTH :thumbsup:

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

You assume wrongly. HTH :thumbsup:

As the previous guest pointed out.

Do keep up, dear...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Normanton wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

Noooo that was a pathetichomophobic jibe at Alfie. She was whining on about Canary getting the wrong end of the stick AGAIN!!!!!!! about her blagging that she was a qualified doctor.

Oh come now, mentioning her name once is hardly whining on, is it. :snooty:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:http://nutrition.about.com/od/askyournutritionist/f/selenium.htm

She lies about everything else from profile pictures to age and occupation. Always has, always will.

Oh so shes the same as Norvern?

Postby Text » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

What "rumours"?? What is wrong with her?? Why should she say that about me ...or anyone?? How sad that this granny has nowt better to do than peddle "rumours". We are all adults. Not under each other's jurisdictions. So why concern ourselves with each others' private lives ??

Whe FH reopened, i decided, for the first time in my life , to post incognito. Just to see what it was like. I wanted to see what others would say if they thought i wasn't around. No one said owt about me, except lemonshit. It was a revelation. Her motormouth was going 20 to the dozen, in the SB, about me. Right under Mickey's bastard nose. He didn't stop her. Thanks Mickey, you useless turd. Right under the noses of the oh-so-keen mods too, NS & Buttons who were always so quick to pounce on ME when I posted there. They all watched her yakk on & on about me, & explain how she was going to fart inside my mouth. Disgusting. I have a couple of grabs for later, btw. :smilin:
Text

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms