Is 'jubbly' the definition of troll?

A right load of bollocks...

Is 'jubbly' the definition of troll?

Postby charlie » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Someone who relies on spouting (at the end of the day - just words that anyone can) from the safety of behind their computer monitor, thus being 'brave' :snooty: enough to spout what they like without fear of reprisal?

Oh and also stupid enough (or just deluded) to seem to genuinely think that they are achieving something?

Cue of course - I have been reduced to talking about them so it is in fact a win for them/I've been annihilated/etc
charlie

Re: Is 'jubbly' the definition of troll?

Postby hth » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm

guest wrote:Someone who relies on spouting (at the end of the day - just words that anyone can) from the safety of behind their computer monitor, thus being 'brave' :snooty: enough to spout what they like without fear of reprisal?

Oh and also stupid enough (or just deluded) to seem to genuinely think that they are achieving something?

Cue of course - I have been reduced to talking about them so it is in fact a win for them/I've been annihilated/etc

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony?s=t ;-)
hth

Postby Petra » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 pm

guest wrote:Someone who relies on spouting (at the end of the day - just words that anyone can) from the safety of behind their computer monitor, thus being 'brave' :snooty: enough to spout what they like without fear of reprisal?

No time for Jubbly but "isnt it ironic" that youre doing that same thing on a guest acc?

from the safety of behind their computer monitor, thus being 'brave' :snooty: enough to spout what they like without fear of reprisal?

hm?
Petra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Jubbly is cool.

Postby crazychris12 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:Jubbly is cool.

Agreed. Jubbly is a top guy and not a troll at all. He's intelligent too and can partake in good debates.
crazychris12

Postby Les » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Jubbly's quite a fun poster, who likes a good debate. If that's what people see as trolling, then that's their issue really..
Les

Postby crazychris12 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Les wrote:Jubbly's quite a fun poster, who likes a good debate. If that's what people see as trolling, then that's their issue really..

Agreed Les. He seems harmless and can really debate well. He does make me laugh with his "evidence please" posts though. :leer:
crazychris12

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms