Left ear

gay navy tradition....left ear. :gigglesnshit:

'Kiss me Hardy'

Right ear if ship/boat sinks;

Woopsies :mrgreen:
trini

Re: Have any of you had piercings?

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I only have my ears pierced...I will never understand why anyone would want to mutilate themselves all over....We have that young guy living a few houses next to us who's pierced all over his face...the lips,nose,eyebrows and to top it off he also has these huge corks in both of his earlobes..when he takes them out you could stick two fingers through the holes...it looks ridiculous...and he wonders why he can't get a job... :roll:
Those holes will never close up again,what will he look like when he's older ??? :ooer:
Holly

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

curious wrote:
trinity wrote:Old Navy tradition

Left ear

Used to be right for gay didn't it?

I remember someone (straight) I knew in my teens piercing the wrong ear 'cause he was looking at a poster to check which one, and got his right mixed up with the popstar's left.

Doh!!! :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Holly wrote:I only have my ears pierced...I will never understand why anyone would want to mutilate themselves all over....We have that young guy living a few houses next to us who's pierced all over his face...the lips,nose,eyebrows and to top it off he also has these huge corks in both of his earlobes..when he takes them out you could stick two fingers through the holes...it looks ridiculous...and he wonders why he can't get a job... :roll:
Those holes will never close up again,what will he look like when he's older ??? :ooer:

His ears look similar to this....Crazy or what ???

Holly

Postby trini » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
curious wrote:

Left ear

I remember someone (straight) I knew in my teens piercing the wrong ear 'cause he was looking at a poster to check which one, and got his right mixed up with the popstar's left.

Had a friend do that with a tat.
No harm done, it was...............
MOM

Could have been worse, it could have been

WOW

or OWW

or WOW

:pmsl:
trini

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 pm

trinity wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
curious wrote:

Left ear

MOM

WOW

or OWW

or WOW

LOL :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby trini » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
trinity wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
curious wrote:

Left ear

MOM

WOW

or OWW

or WOW

OLO :gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:
trini

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 pm

trinity wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
trinity wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
curious wrote:

MOM

WOW

or OWW

or WOW

OLO :gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:

LOO :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:56 am

Holly wrote:I only have my ears pierced...I will never understand why anyone would want to mutilate themselves all over....We have that young guy living a few houses next to us who's pierced all over his face...the lips,nose,eyebrows and to top it off he also has these huge corks in both of his earlobes..when he takes them out you could stick two fingers through the holes...it looks ridiculous...and he wonders why he can't get a job... :roll:

He will probably look like a rusty old Colander Holly :canny: :smilin:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby Lexi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 am

I had my nose peiced when I was 14 :wubbers: No-one at all in our area or on tv as far as I'd seen, just no-one else had it done. One day I was in Liverpool St. Johns and I got talking to an indian girl who was hanging around her 'Dad's' stall. She was so beautiful and had her nose pierced! We had a long chat and her 'dad' joined in and they told me that where they were from it was concidered as body decoration and was totally accepted by everyone! So, because I thought it looked so beautiful, impulsively I said ''piece my nose then please?! and they did! :canny:

I was really happy about it and felt wonderful...until I got on the train to come home, and there was my Dad! :yikes: Jeez did I get totally bollocked and humiliated because the carriage was jam packed! :ohshi:

I had my ears both pieced twice when I was about 9 and he hadn't approved of that at all! :oops: I had my belly button peiced about 10 years ago but that's as far as I've gone. However, one of my brothers has over 100 piecings! :yikes: Some which you'd definitely not want to hear about! :shake head:
Lexi

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 am

Holly wrote:

:kinell:

Don't understand why anyone would do that to themselves. I mean not much chance of him getting a date, and not much chance of getting a job either. Wonder what he'll look like in about 10-15 years.
Vicky

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

Holly wrote:

I saw one in the local shop a few weeks ago with dozens of facial piercings but nothing like those huge things.
They are plainly as mad as hatters to go that far,that's stomach churning aaargh! :dunno:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 am

Lexi wrote:I had my nose peiced when I was 14 :wubbers: No-one at all in our area or on tv as far as I'd seen, just no-one else had it done. One day I was in Liverpool St. Johns and I got talking to an indian girl who was hanging around her 'Dad's' stall. She was so beautiful and had her nose pierced! We had a long chat and her 'dad' joined in and they told me that where they were from it was concidered as body decoration and was totally accepted by everyone! So, because I thought it looked so beautiful, impulsively I said ''piece my nose then please?! and they did! :canny:

I was really happy about it and felt wonderful...until I got on the train to come home, and there was my Dad! :yikes: Jeez did I get totally bollocked and humiliated because the carriage was jam packed! :ohshi:

I had my ears both pieced twice when I was about 9 and he hadn't approved of that at all! :oops: I had my belly button peiced about 10 years ago but that's as far as I've gone. However, one of my brothers has over 100 piecings! :yikes: Some which you'd definitely not want to hear about! :shake head:

(( LEXI )) Hello lil one, where have you been hiding babe?
Sorry to hear about your poor nose and your brothers attraction to metal by the way LMAO! :thumbsup:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby Lexi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 am

(((BD))) Love you loads! Lovely to see you here darling, you know they'll tare you apart don't you? please ignore the cunts luv? You are one of my very fave posters and I'm delighted to see you here! :canny: But please, just be aware of those you are posting along side? :ohshi:

I hope you're doing good sweetie? X :smilin:
Lexi

Postby charlie » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 am

Lexi wrote:(((BD))) Love you loads! Lovely to see you here darling, you know they'll tare you apart don't you? please ignore the cunts luv? You are one of my very fave posters and I'm delighted to see you here! :canny: But please, just be aware of those you are posting along side? :ohshi:

I hope you're doing good sweetie? X :smilin:

Surely you mean TEAR don't you. :gigglesnshit:
charlie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms