2000 illegal immigrants studying at just one University

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 2000 illegal immigrants studying at just one University

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:Sounds like another twisted story to me :roll:

it is, the headline calling them illegal immigrants is typically misleading, they're international students already enrolled on courses caught in a bureaucratic fuck up.

The media love to stir up race hate with misleading stories, they've been doing it for years.

well you just have to throw up the 'illegal immigrant' line and some people just latch on to that without informing themselves of the facts....who needs facts when you have soundbites? :shake head:

All things considered it must be a hard life being an illegal immigrant anyway. I wouldn't envy them. Some people are so desperate to escape war and poverty etc that they'll do anything to get to the west. The west has however largely brought this problem on its self. More equal wealth redistribution around the world and a fair crack of the whip for Third World nations. Writing off Third World debt would go along way to helping many countries rebuild. The west should be helping the Third World to come up to our standard imo not watching poorer nations struggle and think lower.
Truthy

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:

it is, the headline calling them illegal immigrants is typically misleading, they're international students already enrolled on courses caught in a bureaucratic fuck up.

The media love to stir up race hate with misleading stories, they've been doing it for years.

well you just have to throw up the 'illegal immigrant' line and some people just latch on to that without informing themselves of the facts....who needs facts when you have soundbites? :shake head:

All things considered it must be a hard life being an illegal immigrant anyway. I wouldn't envy them. Some people are so desperate to escape war and poverty etc that they'll do anything to get to the west. The west has however largely brought this problem on its self. More equal wealth redistribution around the world and a fair crack of the whip for Third World nations. Writing off Third World debt would go along way to helping many countries rebuild. The west should be helping the Third World to come up to our standard imo not watching poorer nations struggle and think lower.

I've heard today that $100 Billion dollars is now going to be invested in more space exploration and yet 5 million people are starving now.
We cant change that, there will always be the starving and the super rich who could bring starvation to an end if they so wished.
Whilst that is a fact of life and wars rage globally we as a small country cant afford to allow illegals to deplete our Country of all of it's resourses.
Last edited by blackdahliaxxx on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackdahliaxxx

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:

that's the humane intelligent way to see things

yer obviously not a dm reader! :more beer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm

You know i'm not :smilin:

I joined their forum years ago. All posts were on pre-mod. Most of mine never went up. I think there was about one or two other posters on there who had views like mine. The few posts of mine that did get through were attacked viciously.....

especially my outburst against Mrs Thatcher :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Truthy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Truthy wrote:You know i'm not :smilin:

I joined their forum years ago. All posts were on pre-mod. Most of mine never went up. I think there was about one or two other posters on there who had views like mine. The few posts of mine that did get through were attacked viciously.....

did that not go down well then? :mrgreen:

i don't think i could've stomached a forum like that!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Babycheeks wrote:

Go down well?

It went down like the preverbial lead balloon.

I was banned after a couple of weeks, it was fun while it lasted :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Truthy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 pm

blackdahliaxxx wrote:
I've heard today that $100 Billion dollars is now going to be invested in more space exploration and yet 5 million people are starving now.
We cant change that, there will always be the starving and the super rich who could bring starvation to an end if they so wished.
Whilst that is a fact of life and wars rage globally we as a small country cant afford to allow illegals to deplete our Country of all of it's resourses.

once again...

these students weren't illegals bd, some were in their final year of study, they were/are international students caught up in a red tape fuck up
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:

Go down well?

I was banned after a couple of weeks, it was fun while it lasted :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

oh shame, alternative viewpoints should add to a forum, inform people of the other side to a story
Lady Murasaki

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:

Go down well?

oh shame, alternative viewpoints should add to a forum, inform people of the other side to a story

It wasn't a forum like this or the others we use, they didn't believe in freedom of speech on there imo which is healthy for debate.
Truthy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Truthy wrote:
It wasn't a forum like this or the others we use, they didn't believe in freedom of speech on there imo which is healthy for debate.

it certainly is.

off to watch bb :Hiya:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Truthy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Truthy wrote:

it certainly is.

off to watch bb :Hiya:

Speak soon :Hiya:
Truthy

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms