Link to "SHIT DIAMONDS" - LOL

Postby Fake Stone » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Just read this - "can you shit diamonds,' was the question

http://specificgravy.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/can-u-shit-diamonds-2.html

:doomed: :mrgreen:
Fake Stone

Re: Link to "SHIT DIAMONDS" - LOL

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:13 pm

I don't normally laugh at crass comments but have to admit that having read the link
:pmsl:

Postby I'M A RACIST ANUS » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm

I can't get a job, my step dad has not got a job, my moms partner and ex partner don't have a job, my brother, and my seven step brothers don't have a job, my five step sisters don't have a job, my two half brothers don't have a job. I was offered a job at a take away, why should I work for the minimum wage. These rich bastards that drive around in flash cars, big houses and party, they should pay more tax.

why can't I get a job?
I'M A RACIST ANUS

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:26 pm

I'M A RACIST ANUS wrote:I can't get a job, my step dad has not got a job, my moms partner and ex partner don't have a job, my brother, and my seven step brothers don't have a job, my five step sisters don't have a job, my two half brothers don't have a job. I was offered a job at a take away, why should I work for the minimum wage. These rich bastards that drive around in flash cars, big houses and party, they should pay more tax.

why can't I get a job?

A face like a dog's bum and breath that could strip paint? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Racist Sunt » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
I'M A RACIST ANUS wrote:I can't get a job, my step dad has not got a job, my moms partner and ex partner don't have a job, my brother, and my seven step brothers don't have a job, my five step sisters don't have a job, my two half brothers don't have a job. I was offered a job at a take away, why should I work for the minimum wage. These rich bastards that drive around in flash cars, big houses and party, they should pay more tax.

why can't I get a job?

A face like a dog's bum and breath that could strip paint? :dunno:

What a family of inbreds.

Could it be that your bunch of misfit family can't get a job because you a lazy mother fuckers that leech of the taxpayers back, yes!
Racist Sunt

Postby Racist MF Spotter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Seen a few today. She did not worry me. What worries me is the clever racist MF's as they pretend to speak up for the uk and are so deluded that they really beleive in the shit they spout, until they need help
Racist MF Spotter

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms