Defiance...You wont ever bring me down...!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Defiance...You wont ever bring me down...!

Postby Lexi » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 am

Guest wrote:
Lexi wrote:
blackdahliaxxx wrote:
Lexi wrote:On the one hand I think you hit the nail with they're all jelouse? to some extent women do seem to be really bad for that? Men don't seem to be like that over trivially, shallow things?

But at the end of the day right BD, I sing, I like singing! I wanted to share a song or two... what is actually ''too personal'' or derogitory about that?

You're right, females can be shockingly disgusting towards each other! for no apparent reason? :dunno:

Have you listened to Eminem singing "Cleanin out my closet" Lexi?
It's brilliantly written, he puts his real life into his lyrics.

Just deleted multi posts of this one BD, just repeats because the server is being gay.

Yes, I'm a big eminem fan! All his songs are fantastically written! I've written a few songs that are from my own heart, one in particular is on my youtube ''You are my Angel'' which I wrote for my hub who rescued me from a dreadful situation! My real life is in all of my lyrics! I have an album on iTunes which has my 'own' songs on. Writing from the heart is the music that touches people. IMO of course :smilin:

Do you have a link to this video on Youtube or is it another one of your tall tales like being an actress a model a social worker all whilst dying of several life threatening illnesses? Or is your music just as shit as your posting is.
:dunno:

You must already know the answers to your questions? as you seem to think you know everything about me? :laughing:
Lexi

Postby Text » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 am

Lexi wrote:Just for Fen, and Canny, I really hope it works? http://www.puresolo.com/users/15386

A few things you have both said to me over the years have been important and are summed up in the song? I think? I hope you like it anyway? :cuppaT:

Thank you Lexi. There was no point in posting in this thread when you weren't here. I sent a pm to you at my place.
Text

Postby Text » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 am

I have listened to some old favourites and 'liked up' them. (Didn't see Silent Night, lol). Will listen to the rest later. Take care. x
Text

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms