Home Delivery

A right load of bollocks...

Home Delivery

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 am

Royal Mail first class: Yeah, it should be with you in a couple of days...

DPD: Your order from Uttings Ltd is out for delivery today by Rolv your DPD driver and is due to be delivered between 15:16-16:16. Can you please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel at:

XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXX XXX

If today is not convenient, please click below to change the date.

They even sent me a text message to confirm the email details :awesome:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Home Delivery

Postby charlie » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

How incredibly exciting for you. :bored:
charlie

Postby Alfie » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 am

It is when you get the delivery. :canny: I got loads of new clothes delivered yesterday, thank God for on-line shopping.
Alfie

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 am

I got a scope and some .22 pellets. Hopefully rabbit will be on the menu next week :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Alfie » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 am

Stooo wrote:I got a scope and some .22 pellets. Hopefully rabbit will be on the menu next week :wink:

Fuckers are all over this place, everything has to be fenced off. Pain! My mate has a gun but he's busy using it too.
Alfie

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

Stooo wrote:I got a scope and some .22 pellets. Hopefully rabbit will be on the menu next week :wink:

:bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Alfie » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Delicious.
Alfie

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 am

Alfie wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Delicious.

Murderers! :shake head:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby Alfie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 am

blackdahliaxxx wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Delicious.

YUM!
Alfie

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:29 am

I thought you just wanted the gun to shoot tins. FFS Stooo, don't start going all "country" and start joining the idiots who go out shooting wild animals.
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 pm

My cousin is a seasoned hunter and has heaps of trophies hanging around his house...I find it so distasteful and upsetting but he says hunting is essential to keep the balance....what ever that means...yeah right...it's just a damn excuse....they like killing and call it sport... :roll: ...a beautiful happy duck alive one minute and dead the next ....and those idiots are proud of it...feeling all powerful and masculine ... :roll:

I'm not a hypocrite...I like my meat but I never liked the idea of killing just for sport...fuk all you bastards who kill just for the sake of it or in the name of sport...what kind of sport is that to kill an innocent defenceless animal ??? ...I could never be with a bloke who does that....
Holly

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Alfie wrote:
blackdahliaxxx wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Delicious.

YUM!

:snooty:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Holly » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

So what you think about my post Snuffs ?.....A smiley is pointless ... :roll:
Holly

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Snuffs posts straight after Holly again

Postby Vicky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Holly wrote:My cousin is a seasoned hunter and has heaps of trophies hanging around his house...I find it so distasteful and upsetting but he says hunting is essential to keep the balance....what ever that means...yeah right...it's just a damn excuse....they like killing and call it sport... :roll: ...a beautiful happy duck alive one minute and dead the next ....and those idiots are proud of it...feeling all powerful and masculine ... :roll:

I'm not a hypocrite...I like my meat but I never liked the idea of killing just for sport...fuk all you bastards who kill just for the sake of it or in the name of sport...what kind of sport is that to kill an innocent defenceless animal ??? ...I could never be with a bloke who does that....

Never forgotten the time i wandered into a wildlife centre here. Red squirrel and Grey squirrel, Hare, Badger, Mice and a Fox, etc. All stuffed and stuck in glass cages with a wee bit about each animal beside it. Horrible it was. They even had the cheek to have children's games. If i had know all the animals were dead, i would never have set foot inside the place. :roll:
Vicky

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms