Should Kate become a page 3 girl?

A right load of bollocks...

Should Kate become a page 3 girl?

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 am

I think she's flashed her tits to give Harry a bit of a boost while he's away :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
blackdahliaxxx

Re: Should Kate become a page 3 girl?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

prolly not big enuff for page 3
the sun may not have many editorial standards
but they do keep the tits big
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Vicky » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 am

No right to have taken the photos at all. She was on holiday with her husband and some creep is hiding up a tree, or whatever taken photos of her. :shake head:
Vicky

Postby Alfie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 am

Victoria wrote:No right to have taken the photos at all. She was on holiday with her husband and some creep is hiding up a tree, or whatever taken photos of her. :shake head:

Hope he enjoys the fortune he will have made from being a complete cunt. :shake head:
Alfie

Postby Text » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 am

BFF she's got small breasts cos she's so thin. That girl is a bag of bones, she'll never get pregnant at this rate. You need at least a small amount of fat (to make sufficient oestrogen) to boost your chances of pregnancy. She's pretty tho, & thoroughly likeable, never puts a foot wrong.
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

Doesn't she know by now that there are photographers lurking everywhere? I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult for her to manage to keep her top on unless she's in a room behind closed doors and curtains.
Raggamuffin

Postby Alfie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

Some twat has tweeted the cover of that Mag, it's the French version of Closer Mag apparently, maybe people should boycot it here?
Alfie

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am

It could be worse

Viccers in her knickers

:leer:

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am

i dont see the big fuss personally..
so shes got tits... many women do
its not like there magic tits or anything just coz she married a royal
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Text » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 am

Alfie wrote:Some twat has tweeted the cover of that Mag, it's the French version of Closer Mag apparently, maybe people should boycot it here?

Hi Alfie. :Hiya: Predictable tho. You could write the script. Now her pics will spread all over t'internet like wildfire. Nudity is nothing in Europe, I sometimes feel quite queazy at the postcard pics I see out in public, when abroad. Including gay couples. ( ** worst in athens ** :yikes: :yikes: ) It's up to Kate not to appear nude outdoors, i feel.
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 am

Canary wrote:
Alfie wrote:Some twat has tweeted the cover of that Mag, it's the French version of Closer Mag apparently, maybe people should boycot it here?

Hi Alfie. :Hiya: Predictable tho. You could write the script. Now her pics will spread all over t'internet like wildfire. Nudity is nothing in Europe, I sometimes feel quite queazy at the postcard pics I see out in public, when abroad. Including gay couples. ( ** worst in athens ** :yikes: :yikes: ) It's up to Kate not to appear nude outdoors, i feel.

Yes - it's up to the royals not to do anything daft in the first place really. Nobody made her take her top off - just like nobody made Harry strip off.

Anyway, she won't be able to lecture Pippa about her antics any more. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Alfie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:i dont see the big fuss personally..
so shes got tits... many women do
its not like there magic tits or anything just coz she married a royal
:cuppaT:

Magic Tits lol! :laughing:
Alfie

Postby Text » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:

Yes - it's up to the royals not to do anything daft in the first place really. Nobody made her take her top off - just like nobody made Harry strip off.

Anyway, she won't be able to lecture Pippa about her antics any more. :gigglesnshit:

I've only just praised her for never putting a foot wrong, but she showed no wisdom here. :gigglesnshit: You undress in public - & your pic will hit the papers, it's a given! If she likes public nudity that much, she should have married the quiet boy next door.
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:29 am

Canary wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:

I've only just praised her for never putting a foot wrong, but she showed no wisdom here. :gigglesnshit: You undress in public - & your pic will hit the papers, it's a given! If she likes public nudity that much, she should have married the quiet boy next door.

Yes. If she wants the privileges which come with marrying a prince, she needs to make some sacrifices - although keeping her top on outdoors isn't much of a sacrifice really. If she can't do that, she needs to just laugh it off instead of getting upset.
Raggamuffin

Postby Alfie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:I've only just praised her for never putting a foot wrong, but she showed no wisdom here. :gigglesnshit: You undress in public - & your pic will hit the papers, it's a given! If she likes public nudity that much, she should have married the quiet boy next door.

Yes. If she wants the privileges which come with marrying a prince, she needs to make some sacrifices - although keeping her top on outdoors isn't much of a sacrifice really. If she can't do that, she needs to just laugh it off instead of getting upset.

There is that I suppose, she should have remembered what happened to that fat freeloader Fergie. :yikes:
Alfie

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms