We all know the Mosquito is the deadliest animal on earth...

A right load of bollocks...

We all know the Mosquito is the deadliest animal on earth...

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:26 am

But have you ever been bitten by any animal at all?
What bit you and how much did it hurt?

I have quite a few scars on my hands from dog bites (My fault for play fighting with my own dogs mainly) but nothing bad enough to write home about but what about you? :cronos: :smilin:
blackdahliaxxx

Re: We all know the Mosquito is the deadliest animal on earth...

Postby Abs » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am

I've been bitten by a spider in which I have a scar yet, the size of a pencil eraser. The bite itself didn't hurt but for the next week I could hardly move my arm, it swelled way up. was horrid. I have also been bitten by 2 dogs at the same time one on each leg. One broke the skin the other didn't. Didn't hurt that bad, but I did have to get a tetanus shot afterwards.
Abs

Postby alice » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:30 am

I always get Mosquito bites on Holiday no matter how much anti-detterent lotion/potions I use and I'm allergic to the bites, they come up in big blisterd and are really itchy. Im the same with midge bites :yikes:

Ive never been bitten by another animal, a few scratches from cats, but part from that I cant remember anything :razz:
alice

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Well it's the second most dangerous, after the human being.

Postby curious » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm

blackdahliaxxx wrote:But have you ever been bitten by any animal at all?

I have quite a few scars on my hands from dog bites (My fault for play fighting with my own dogs mainly) but nothing bad enough to write home about but what about you? :cronos: :smilin:

hmmmm, bitten and scratched, and yes she was an animal at the time....Hey sometimes you just want to get freaky :oops:
curious

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 pm

curious wrote:

hmmmm, bitten and scratched, and yes she was an animal at the time....Hey sometimes you just want to get freaky :oops:

Have you ever been kissed by a Blowfish Curio?
You should Google Blowfish before replying :smilin:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby The Graduate. » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I've never know a year where people have been bitten so much. And I did not realise we actually had mosquitos in this Country until this year.
The Graduate.

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:I've never know a year where people have been bitten so much. And I did not realise we actually had mosquitos in this Country until this year.

I still dont know that we do,not warm enough is it? :yikes:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby curious » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 pm

blackdahliaxxx wrote:
curious wrote:

Google the damn word, christ BD you are a freak :trollface: You meant of course google urban for the word, and no I don't get that kinky, do you?
curious

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:26 pm

curious wrote:
blackdahliaxxx wrote:
curious wrote:

Google the damn word, christ BD you are a freak :trollface: You meant of course google urban for the word, and no I don't get that kinky, do you?

Frequently! :doomed:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby curious » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm

blackdahliaxxx wrote:
curious wrote:
blackdahliaxxx wrote:
curious wrote:

Frequently! :doomed:

wow I worry about you BD....Tell me have you ever stayed at a little inn called the Dukeries lodge in Edwinstowe? I only ask, because I stayed there once and spent my morning choking on my coffee as everyone in that inn was discussing the very same thing over their breakfast....I was glad my driver arrived early. :thumbsup:
curious

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:37 pm

curious wrote:
blackdahliaxxx wrote:
curious wrote:

Baltimore?!................. :thud:
Snuffleupagus

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm

The only reason so many people die from malaria is because the regions where collonised by european idiots. Prior to that people avoided living in regoins where they could get malaria.

Mozzies, ants, flies, stung by wasps after acidently damaging the hive. even got bit by a fish.

Nothing larger as far as i can recal? But came extreamly close to being stung by a scorpion and bitten by a king snake. I did let a black wodow crawl on my hand. Don't know if i should add yellow back, but will because it was funny only because i ran into the web and bounced off it. The landing was quite painfull, probably not as painfull as the spiders bite would have been?
art0hur0moh

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:37 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

The only reason so many people die from malaria is because the regions where collonised by european idiots. Prior to that people avoided living in regoins where they could get malaria.

Mozzies, ants, flies, stung by wasps after acidently damaging the hive. even got bit by a fish.

Nothing larger as far as i can recal? But came extreamly close to being stung by a scorpion and bitten by a king snake. I did let a black wodow crawl on my hand. Don't know if i should add yellow back, but will because it was funny only because i ran into the web and bounced off it. The landing was quite painfull, probably not as painfull as the spiders bite would have been?

You sound like a real life Crocodile Dundidit clone Arfur :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:
blackdahliaxxx

Postby Holly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 am

Abs wrote:I've been bitten by a spider in which I have a scar yet, the size of a pencil eraser. The bite itself didn't hurt but for the next week I could hardly move my arm, it swelled way up. was horrid. I have also been bitten by 2 dogs at the same time one on each leg. One broke the skin the other didn't. Didn't hurt that bad, but I did have to get a tetanus shot afterwards.

I have also been bitten by a spider once...It was during the night...I got up in the morning,walked in the bathroom and couldn't believe what I saw...I had this huge red spot on my chin and a bluish red line went all the way down to my chest...I freaked out and raced to the doctor thinking I had blood poisoning...he told me it was a spider bite and gave me some cream to put on...That was about 10 or 12 years ago and I still can see I tiny little scar on my chin....I did find the dead spider in my bed btw...Apart from that I have only ever been bitten by mozzies, sand flies and wasps.
Holly

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms