Has your greatest fear ever come true?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Postby Abs » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 pm

alice wrote:
Abs wrote:
alice wrote:Ive always feared having a fire, I actually feel physically sick when I see the fire engine go past me in the street or the house.

We did have a house fire when I was a toddler, so maybe it stems from that.

I totally relate to that, everytime a fire engine or rescue squad comes down our street my stomach starts to quiver. I don't ever want to relive that again. Hell everytime I smell something burning in the building or hear someones smoke detector go off, I freak, til I know everything is ok.

I've got a smoke detector in every room and a carbon monoxide dector near the boiler.

When I first moved here, the full heating system had to be replaced, due to a fauly bolier.

That sucks. Got one smoke detector and one carbon monoxide detector in the hallway halfway thru the apartment and another smoke detector outside my door in the common hallway.
Abs

Postby alice » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Abs wrote:
alice wrote:
Abs wrote:
alice wrote:Ive always feared having a fire, I actually feel physically sick when I see the fire engine go past me in the street or the house.

I totally relate to that, everytime a fire engine or rescue squad comes down our street my stomach starts to quiver. I don't ever want to relive that again. Hell everytime I smell something burning in the building or hear someones smoke detector go off, I freak, til I know everything is ok.

I've got a smoke detector in every room and a carbon monoxide dector near the boiler.

When I first moved here, the full heating system had to be replaced, due to a fauly bolier.

That sucks. Got one smoke detector and one carbon monoxide detector in the hallway halfway thru the apartment and another smoke detector outside my door in the common hallway.

I think I'm slightly paranoid :ooer:

Need to go, but will try and pop on later :cuppaT:

Nice chatting to you and Snuffs :twirl:
alice

Postby Abs » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

alice wrote:
Abs wrote:
alice wrote:
Abs wrote:

you as well, enjoy your day. :Hiya:
Abs

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:14 pm

alice wrote:
Abs wrote:
alice wrote:
Abs wrote:

You too alice, TTFN :Hiya:
Snuffleupagus

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms