Pure evil

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Pure evil

Postby Trapper John » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:47 am

I have no qualms about killing or eating animals....I am also not too fond of cats.......but there is absolutely no reason or defence for causing any living thing, unnecessary pain, anguish or harm.......particularly for some twisted pleasure.

Like Stooo says, the Police are taking this seriously because of the nature of the crime.......I don't believe it is kids either.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am

Isn't the maximum punishment 6 months in jail for that kind of thing? It should be more, considering the cruelty involved - that goes for all animal abuse.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't the maximum punishment 6 months in jail for that kind of thing? It should be more, considering the cruelty involved - that goes for all animal abuse.

I think that it's also a mental illness issue, these people should be seen by mental health professionals after their release.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Truthy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Truthy wrote:I noticed in the article that it says the police are doing house to house enquiries which is unsusal for the death of an animal. They have to find who did this as it is one deeply, sick, twisted individual who needs taking out of circulation.

It sounds quite clinical in it's actions. Serial killers often start to practice on animals before turning to human prey. It sounds like the Police are being proactive.

I said that in my other post and I hope they catch the fucker soon. Its obviously a very sick mind out there. I doubt if they'll catch the culprit though. A friend of mine lives in the area and his cat went missing some months ago as well.

I've got a feeling its either a teenager or young person for some reason. It sounds a bit satanic as well.... :ooer:

What does his cat look like?

Its a ginger Tom..
Truthy

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 am

Truthy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Truthy wrote:I noticed in the article that it says the police are doing house to house enquiries which is unsusal for the death of an animal. They have to find who did this as it is one deeply, sick, twisted individual who needs taking out of circulation.

It sounds quite clinical in it's actions. Serial killers often start to practice on animals before turning to human prey. It sounds like the Police are being proactive.

I said that in my other post and I hope they catch the fucker soon. Its obviously a very sick mind out there. I doubt if they'll catch the culprit though. A friend of mine lives in the area and his cat went missing some months ago as well.

I've got a feeling its either a teenager or young person for some reason. It sounds a bit satanic as well.... :ooer:

What does his cat look like?

Its a ginger Tom..

Oh, OK - ta. Hope he finds him soon. Has he advertised?
Raggamuffin

Postby Truthy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 am

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't the maximum punishment 6 months in jail for that kind of thing? It should be more, considering the cruelty involved - that goes for all animal abuse.

I think that it's also a mental illness issue, these people should be seen by mental health professionals after their release.

I know you can't compare an animal with a human but someone who has a mind to do this type of thing most be so sick in the head that imo they are a danger to society. I still have a hunch this is either a teenager or young person/persons and they sound to me like they are seriously insane and need locking up for good. No normal mind would even contemplate this.
Truthy

Postby Truthy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 am

Yes he put some ads up in local newsagent's windows and asked neighbours but he's heard nothing. He does live very near to a busy main road so of course the cat could've been run over but it made me think after reading the story as he lives not far from where this cat lived.
Truthy

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 am

Truthy wrote:

Yes he put some ads up in local newsagent's windows and asked neighbours but he's heard nothing. He does live very near to a busy main road so of course the cat could've been run over but it made me think after reading the story as he lives not far from where this cat lived.

What about the local free papers, local vets, or the internet? He could try ringing the council to see if they have a record of a cat being run over. It must be awful to never know what happened to your cat.
Raggamuffin

Postby Truthy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:

What about the local free papers, local vets, or the internet? He could try ringing the council to see if they have a record of a cat being run over. It must be awful to never know what happened to your cat.

I don't know if he's tried that. He used to think the world of it, i'll mention it to him. Of course cats do sometimes wander off and come back months later.
Truthy

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 am

Truthy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:

I don't know if he's tried that. He used to think the world of it, i'll mention it to him. Of course cats do sometimes wander off and come back months later.

He's not a fluffy ginger and white cat is he?
Raggamuffin

Postby Truthy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 am

I think he's got a bit of white on his stomach why?
Truthy

Postby Trapper John » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

Truthy wrote:I think he's got a bit of white on his stomach why?

She saw someone wearing a new fluffy ginger and white hat, the other day :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

I just had a quick look on the internet, and found this:

Very sad to say, I found a large long haired sandy ginger and white cat this morning, lying on the pavement, at the crossroads between Stretten Ave. and Akeman Street. I'm afraid he or she was dead, having been hit by a car. I went to get something soft to wrap him in but when I returned someone had already picked him up, hopefully his owners. So very sorry. RIP

There's no date on it, so I don't know when it happened, but I think it's in that general area.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Truthy wrote:

He's not a fluffy ginger and white cat is he?

:kinell: :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I just had a quick look on the internet, and found this:

Very sad to say, I found a large long haired sandy ginger and white cat this morning, lying on the pavement, at the crossroads between Stretten Ave. and Akeman Street. I'm afraid he or she was dead, having been hit by a car. I went to get something soft to wrap him in but when I returned someone had already picked him up, hopefully his owners. So very sorry. RIP

There's no date on it, so I don't know when it happened, but I think it's in that general area.

Aww, that's a shame :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms