Angriest television studio rant ever?
Blows Donald Trumps twitter rants out the water. :pmsl:
Conspiracy theories galore.
''Murder pills!! ''
''The revolution will come!!!!!!! ''
''You're trying to distracting me with little factoids''
''I can speak in that accent too.''
Piers Morgan has gone up in my estimation for keeping his cool whilst this guy
screams throughout at him & waves his fists in his face. Talk about grace under fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ddb3oa5CE
Text

Re: They nearly came to blows

Postby Text » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am

Should an obese guy get this angry? A heart attack waiting to happen !

Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 am

Why is he even explaining to Piers Morgan anyway? It's none of his business who has a gun in the US.
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 am

And like Piers Morgan and his producers didn't know the guy was going to act like that, of course they did, that's exactly why he was invited to speak.

Morgan can afford to sit there and lap it up, act like he is the man of reason....it don't make a heap of difference to him whether they keep or get rid of guns in the US..........but it does to this guy and millions like him.

Whether you agree with the matter in question, people in jobs like Morgan love to get people who are passionate about a subject on TV and humiliate them in front of the cameras so that they can end it with a question left in viewers minds 'Wow, do we really want angry people like him in charge of a gun?'........propaganda and easy TV.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:And like Piers Morgan and his producers didn't know the guy was going to act like that, of course they did, that's exactly why he was invited to speak.

Morgan can afford to sit there and lap it up, act like he is the man of reason....it don't make a heap of difference to him whether they keep or get rid of guns in the US..........but it does to this guy and millions like him.

Whether you agree with the matter in question, people in jobs like Morgan love to get people who are passionate about a subject on TV and humiliate them in front of the cameras so that they can end it with a question left in viewers minds 'Wow, do we really want angry people like him in charge of a gun?'........propaganda and easy TV.

Yes, I agree. Piers asked him - do you understand the difference between 11,000 and 35? How patronising!
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 am

Alex Jones is a batshit insane conspiracy theorist who thinks that 9/11 was a set up, that the moon landings didn't happen, FEMA camps and stuff like that. He's also taken responsibility for setting up the online petition to deport Morgan. He's one of those people who thinks that you win an argument by shouting the loudest.

I put the vid that he shot after the show on another thread, in it he claims to be being stalked by undercover police and that he is probably about to be assassinated by crack addicts who are under orders of the mayor of New York.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 am

Stooo wrote:Alex Jones is a batshit insane conspiracy theorist who thinks that 9/11 was a set up, that the moon landings didn't happen, FEMA camps and stuff like that. He's also taken responsibility for setting up the online petition to deport Morgan. He's one of those people who thinks that you win an argument by shouting the loudest.

I put the vid that he shot after the show on another thread, in it he claims to be being stalked by undercover police and that he is probably about to be assassinated by crack addicts who are under orders of the mayor of New York.

Exactly, thats why he was invited to speak on Morgan's show...........you rarely see a calm, erudite person speaking about a contentious subject on a show that wants to run down the subject in question.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 am

Stooo wrote:Alex Jones is a batshit insane conspiracy theorist who thinks that 9/11 was a set up, that the moon landings didn't happen, FEMA camps and stuff like that. He's also taken responsibility for setting up the online petition to deport Morgan. He's one of those people who thinks that you win an argument by shouting the loudest.

If you know all that, it's certain that Piers Morgan knew it too, so why did he bother to interview the guy?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

If you know all that, it's certain that Piers Morgan knew it too, so why did he bother to interview the guy?

To ask him why he set up the petition presumably. I know all that because Jones has been e-famous for a long time, Morgan has researchers and has interviewed Jones' cohort Jesse Ventura in the past.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 am

Take Morgan away from the TV studio and film him on hidden camera, then ask him about Arsene Wenger and Arsenal....see how calm and collected he remains then. :mrgreen:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 am

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To ask him why he set up the petition presumably. I know all that because Jones has been e-famous for a long time, Morgan has researchers and has interviewed Jones' cohort Jesse Ventura in the past.

Oh well - I suppose it makes a change from watching dancing dogs. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:

Exactly, thats why he was invited to speak on Morgan's show...........you rarely see a calm, erudite person speaking about a contentious subject on a show that wants to run down the subject in question.

Why do people interview David Icke? Audience figures, people still like to watch freak shows.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:And like Piers Morgan and his producers didn't know the guy was going to act like that, of course they did, that's exactly why he was invited to speak.

Yes, I agree. Piers asked him - do you understand the difference between 11,000 and 35? How patronising!
Mocking Piers' Brit accent isn't patronising? :gigglesnshit:
I'm no fan of Piers , but no one else could have kept cool like this under the avalanche of abuse.
If Jones was a leftwinger would you still be so critical of Piers?
It's like BD vs CactusJack. Both EQUALLY annoying.
But BD is a rabid right winger & CJ is a loony leftie, so it's BD you always protect & it's CJ you ban.
Text

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 am

Canary wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Mocking Piers' Brit accent isn't patronising? :gigglesnshit:
I'm no fan of Piers , but no one else could have kept cool like this under the avalanche of abuse.
If Jones was a leftwinger would you still be so critical of Piers?
It's like BD vs CactusJack. Both EQUALLY annoying.
But BD is a rabid right winger & CJ is a loony leftie, so it's BD you always protect & it's CJ you ban.

Are you suggesting that there is a 'right wing' bias to this forum?........I have to disagree, it appears to me to be very well balanced.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Text » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 am

Point taken.
It's up to Alex Jones to rein in his temper though. That level of anger distracts from the message. Jones imo is just a typical shock-jock who uses shock tactics to get ratings for his show. Extremist ranting right wingers are ten-a-penny. :bored: Those with political ambitions get nowhere cos they burn themselves out eventually. Where are the Tea party headbangers now?

Entertaining vid anyway. :pmsl: :pmsl: Got to dash. :cuppaT:
Text

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms