Farting

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Farting

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Lola wrote:Oh man ! dont get me started on snot snorters :pukeup:

Ewwwwww....those people who make the back of the nose/throat snorting sound :pukeup:

First thing in the mornings alright isn't it? :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:What about people with snotty runny noses who just sniff and sniff all the time instead of getting a hankie and giving it a blow. :pukeup:

I have a sinus problem! :snooty:

:laughing:

It can be either embarrassing or comical at times, depends on the situation! :snooty:

I occasionally get sinusitis - ouch that's sore :bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:What about people with snotty runny noses who just sniff and sniff all the time instead of getting a hankie and giving it a blow. :pukeup:

I have a sinus problem! :snooty:

It can be either embarrassing or comical at times, depends on the situation! :snooty:

What's that? I bet I have it...maybe I have that hypochondriac thing...? :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:I have a sinus problem! :snooty:

What's that? I bet I have it...maybe I have that hypochondriac thing...? :laughing:

Infection of the sinuses - makes your face sore, especially when you move your head, or bend forward. :bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lola » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm

God thats painful ! I sometimes get that too when its like water dripping down your nose. Its like when you dive into the sea.
Lola

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 pm

No I don't have that then, ouch!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I do seem to have a permanently blocked nose, like what those posh people seem to get. :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Babycheeks wrote:I do seem to have a permanently blocked nose, like what those posh people seem to get. :snooty:

Perhaps it's an allergy causing it?
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:I do seem to have a permanently blocked nose, like what those posh people seem to get. :snooty:

I belong in a bubble! Or wrapped in cotton wool! :laughing:

My kids are looking at me funny because I'm laughing at the iPad! :oops:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Lola wrote:More vileness...... We went for a carvery today and the guy slicing the Gammon coughed and never washed his hand so we swiftly moved on to the Turkey. :ooer:

...I watched a program once about a nudist camp...they were showing the restaurant where a buffet/smorgasbord meal was served...OMG...I couldn't believe how many willies actually came in contact with the food while their owners were scrolling along the food table... :pukeup: ...Not only that but who would want to sit on those chairs which have been occupied by so many naked arses... :paranoid:
Holly

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Holly wrote:
Lola wrote:More vileness...... We went for a carvery today and the guy slicing the Gammon coughed and never washed his hand so we swiftly moved on to the Turkey. :ooer:

...I watched a program once about a nudist camp...they were showing the restaurant where a buffet/smorgasbord meal was served...OMG...I couldn't believe how many willies actually came in contact with the food while their owners were scrolling along the food table... :pukeup: ...Not only that but who would want to sit on those chairs which have been occupied by so many naked arses... :paranoid:

Was it in Germany? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Lola wrote:I honestly think its disgusting when people fart in the supermarket or confined close spaces !
Do they do it on purpose ?
Worst offenders are men in suits, Old Men with their wives (who snigger) and fat blokes.
I absolutely hate it. It makes me feel sick.
Rant over !
:pukeup:

Are you sure they are farting?? Paper is not exactly a hygienic method of cleaning ones cheeks after ablutions.
art0hur0moh

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I belong in a bubble! Or wrapped in cotton wool! :laughing:

My kids are looking at me funny because I'm laughing at the iPad! :oops:

They should be used to it by now :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

Was it in Germany? :ooer:

I don't know...can't remember but I do remember feeling repulsed seeing all those fat blokes rubbing their limp diddles along the food table... :ooer:
Holly

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lola wrote:I honestly think its disgusting when people fart in the supermarket or confined close spaces !
Do they do it on purpose ?
Worst offenders are men in suits, Old Men with their wives (who snigger) and fat blokes.
I absolutely hate it. It makes me feel sick.
Rant over !
:pukeup:

Are you sure they are farting?? Paper is not exactly a hygienic method of cleaning ones cheeks after ablutions.

I see moist toilet tissue sales are becoming more popular recently. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms