Shell

Re: Happy Valentines Day, Stooo

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Stop flirting...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

We were having a laugh about this on FB..thought I'd share it. I don't flirt, my husband is sleeping in the next room :wubbers: He's so pretend btw..how the hell am I in Surrey? :yikes:
Shell

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Shell wrote:We were having a laugh about this on FB..thought I'd share it. I don't flirt, my husband is sleeping in the next room :wubbers: He's so pretend btw..how the hell am I in Surrey? :yikes:

Perhaps because you followed the correct rules regarding immigration, you learned the hard way about filling out the paperwork. Talking of which, did you ever finish putting up those borders :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Shell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Visa stamps don't require paperwork :canny:

No, I took the border down that I started and painted the bathroom and we bought all new fixtures...I've got just a bit left to paint....pain in the arse and wish I'd never started it.

I decided not to use a proxy...they're so last year :cheers:

Should I post my mobile for the non-believers :gigglesnshit:
Shell

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Shell wrote:Visa stamps don't require paperwork :canny:

No, I took the border down that I started and painted the bathroom and we bought all new fixtures...I've got just a bit left to paint....pain in the arse and wish I'd never started it.

I wouldn't advise posting something like that. Post a pic of yourself with today's newspaper if you want.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 pm

so, its just a visit ....awwwww thats nice and to think, andy got you to paint the bathroom and install new fixtures..sweet. :trollface:
curious

Postby curious » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Stooo wrote:

I wouldn't advise posting something like that. Post a pic of yourself with today's newspaper if you want.

well isn't that just ducky Stooo, your very own valentine wish from Shell. She is your new neighbour......Well there goes the neighbourhood....trailer trash moving in.......Sell quick Stooo, before the prices go down. :trollface:
curious

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:43 pm

curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:

well isn't that just ducky Stooo, your very own valentine wish from Shell. She is your new neighbour......Well there goes the neighbourhood....trailer trash moving in.......Sell quick Stooo, before the prices go down. :trollface:

You're obviously well jel Curious :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 pm

It's not really her is it? If it is, why is she on here after all the bile she spewed on Jezzas and EofE?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not really her is it? If it is, why is she on here after all the bile she spewed on Jezzas and EofE?

Well Jezzas and EoE are hardly what you'd call busy. Perhaps she just wants a natter? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's not really her is it? If it is, why is she on here after all the bile she spewed on Jezzas and EofE?

Well Jezzas and EoE are hardly what you'd call busy. Perhaps she just wants a natter? :dunno:

I don't want her on here - she's horrible.
Raggamuffin

Postby curious » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You're obviously well jel Curious :gigglesnshit:

Yep, thats me Stooo, well jel over the thought that pile of shite is now your problem....she will be suking your Health care system dry......Looking for that free meal.....sort of speaking :trollface: Her and her trailer trash attitude is now your problem Stooo. Well at least for 6 months that is until the visa runs outs. :leer: I say ship the bitch now whilst you have a chance Stooo....Deport her raggy arse...

I agree with your comment EOE and Jezz are dead, she is trolling for companionship..... :pmsl:
curious

Postby curious » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I don't want her on here - she's horrible.

so are you saying you luv me and find me tolerable? :wubwub: Awwww RM, I didn't know you cared :wubbers:
curious

Postby Shell » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

Ouch....curious is still spewing his same ol' shite...records very old, kinda like you curious..change it please.

now now fenny....simmer down! :gigglesnshit:

Oh stooo, a paper with the date? isn't my IP enough for ya? I can send you my mobile though :whistle:

and this is the thanks I get for telling you all a long time ago that nskanky was FAKE! :leer:
Shell

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms