Pegging

A right load of bollocks...

Pegging

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 pm

If You Want a More Thoughtful Boyfriend, Try Pegging Him

Want to make straight men better in bed — and better feminist allies? The path may be simple: fuck them up the ass. According to one brand new book, the path to making men more compassionate, appreciative and playful may be straight through their butts.

In The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners, Charlie Glickman and Aislinn Emirzian make the case that straight "men who get into anal penetration are among the most secure in their masculinity: because they've examined themselves, faced their fears." Despite the title of the book, the authors make the case that the payoff for prostate play — specifically by a woman using a dildo or other toy — isn't just pleasure. It's liberation from the masculine straitjacket, with happy consequences that extend well outside the bedroom.

http://jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want- ... egging-him

Well it certainly would make you more thoughtful :ooer:

Would you violate/be violated by your significant other?
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Pegging

Postby Lola » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 pm

An old pal once told me back in the 80s about this. She swore that if you inserted your finger up a mans ass when he was about to come and moved it around very gently that he would have a mind blowing orgasm. I won't say if I tried it on here ;)
Lola

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Something to do with washing aint it? That's all I want to know about it. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Lola wrote:An old pal once told me back in the 80s about this. She swore that if you inserted your finger up a mans ass when he was about to come and moved it around very gently that he would have a mind blowing orgasm. I won't say if I tried it on here ;)

that is true, my bf loves it

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Stooo wrote:

Want to make straight men better in bed — and better feminist allies? The path may be simple: fuck them up the ass. According to one brand new book, the path to making men more compassionate, appreciative and playful may be straight through their butts.

In The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners, Charlie Glickman and Aislinn Emirzian make the case that straight "men who get into anal penetration are among the most secure in their masculinity: because they've examined themselves, faced their fears." Despite the title of the book, the authors make the case that the payoff for prostate play — specifically by a woman using a dildo or other toy — isn't just pleasure. It's liberation from the masculine straitjacket, with happy consequences that extend well outside the bedroom.

Even if a man doesn't think it is an act of dominance when he penetrates his (male or female) partner, he may still hesitate to switch roles because he is afraid that it will mean losing his masculinity if he takes a turn catching instead of pitching."

Great turn of phrase :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:Something to do with washing aint it? That's all I want to know about it. :ooer:

Yeah, I'd never heard it called pegging until now - don't think you'd be doing it in the back garden (no pun intended :mrgreen: ) on a Sunday afternoon though while the in-laws were over for Pimms. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:Something to do with washing aint it? That's all I want to know about it. :ooer:

Yeah, I'd never heard it called pegging until now - don't think you'd be doing it in the back garden (no pun intended :mrgreen: ) on a Sunday afternoon though while the in-laws were over for Pimms. :laughing:

I remember a thread about it a few years ago on DS. That mad bastard Lambing was all over it like a rash.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I remember a thread about it a few years ago on DS. That mad bastard Lambing was all over it like a rash.

Must have missed that one - I remember Lambing though.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lola » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Lola wrote:An old pal once told me back in the 80s about this. She swore that if you inserted your finger up a mans ass when he was about to come and moved it around very gently that he would have a mind blowing orgasm. I won't say if I tried it on here ;)

Yes Guest. You have to be gentle and press down towards the perineum area which is where I believe the G spot on a man is.
Lola

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Lola wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes Guest. You have to be gentle and press down towards the perineum area which is where I believe the G spot on a man is.

Makes things "go" further as well, apparently....if you catch my drift. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lola » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 pm

;) I believe so ;)
Lola

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Lola wrote:;) I believe so ;)

:laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trapper John » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:33 am

Lets ask phil.......PHIL?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Truthy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 am

Stooo wrote:

I never thought to ask anyone if they'd do me the pleasure :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Truthy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 am

Stooo wrote:

in what way would it make them more thoughtful?
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms