Presents

A right load of bollocks...

Presents

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

My cats bought me my first presents this week. 2 dead mice, severed, guts the lot hanging out.

I must admit i could not tell them off. I felt highly honoured.

Well part of me thinks why i would feel highly honoured to have 1 dead mouse in my living room and one at the back door, is that a bit warped.

BUT NO. My cats bought me this. So it is my best presents this year.
The Graduate.

Re: Presents

Postby curious » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:My cats bought me my first presents this week. 2 dead mice, severed, guts the lot hanging out.

I must admit i could not tell them off. I felt highly honoured.

Well part of me thinks why i would feel highly honoured to have 1 dead mouse in my living room and one at the back door, is that a bit warped.

BUT NO. My cats bought me this. So it is my best presents this year.

hmmm, I suspect I could do better with some presents Di.....tell you what, post a mailing address and I will gladly ship a few smoked goose breasts nicely vacuumed packed. Or if you like I could scare up a pheasant or two, breast out the little critter, again smoke it and ship it vacuumed packed and ready to eat...hmmmmm, phesant breasts.... :wubwub: well actually most any breast :trollface: :thumbsup: hmmmmm
curious

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Well i don't want these dead mice, but the meaning behind it? We want to feed and look after you!

Well i only had them because i wanted to feed and pay their vets bills. Something cute to look at yeah, but not all day, ive got better things to do. I didn't realise these would turn into the most loving creatures on the planet. I thought they would be wild, and thats it.
The Graduate.

Postby curious » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:Well i don't want these dead mice, but the meaning behind it? We want to feed and look after you!

Well i only had them because i wanted to feed and pay their vets bills. Something cute to look at yeah, but not all day, ive got better things to do. I didn't realise these would turn into the most loving creatures on the planet. I thought they would be wild, and thats it.

I completely understand Di, hence that is why my offering was very similar. The smoked breasts were for eating ie. feeding. The postal address is so that I can look in upon you....Ok that reads a bit stalkerish. :trollface: Back on point....my gift was all about sharing and giving....thats moi Di...just a giving sort of guy :mrgreen:
curious

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:38 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:Well i don't want these dead mice, but the meaning behind it? We want to feed and look after you!

It's just their way of saying thanks. My brother gives the cat who lives above him treats, so the cat drops a mouse on his mat to say thanks. :cat:
Vicky

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Errrrrrr NO. My cats meant it. It was done from love whereas yours is done from being curious!

My address is................ ( tryin to think of someone i dont like )
The Graduate.

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Victoria wrote:

It's just their way of saying thanks. My brother gives the cat who lives above him treats, so the cat drops a mouse on his mat to say thanks. :cat:

Well it's nice. And it was my first present and unexpected. And on the week that they had the cat flaps done so they could get in and out at night it was like a big thankyou.

Shame the mice had to suffer but if they woud have got into my house they would have died from mouse traps.
The Graduate.

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:49 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:Errrrrrr NO. My cats meant it. It was done from love whereas yours is done from being curious! ........
Curiosity killed the cat.

DIAMONDS wrote:Errrrrrr NO. My cats meant it. It was done from love whereas yours is done from being curious!

My address is................

( tryin to think of someone i dont like )
Your landord ?
Last edited by Text on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:50 pm

My cat's sitting in a hedge at the top of a wall waiting for the pigeons to come home and roost :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Stooo wrote:My cat's sitting in a hedge at the top of a wall waiting for the pigeons to come home and roost :ooer:

Are you jealous you're not getting gifts of tasty morsels , like Di is?
Text

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Well it's nice. And it was my first present and unexpected. And on the week that they had the cat flaps done so they could get in and out at night it was like a big thankyou.

Shame the mice had to suffer but if they woud have got into my house they would have died from mouse traps.

What kind of mouse traps Di? Is not those evil ones that spring forward is it?
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Canary wrote:
Stooo wrote:My cat's sitting in a hedge at the top of a wall waiting for the pigeons to come home and roost :ooer:

I've had a couple of small birds but he massacres them, it's difficult to tell what sort of creature they are at first :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

I've had a couple of small birds but he massacres them, it's difficult to tell what sort of creature they are at first :shake head:

Guess that meant no fowl for the smoker. :dunno: Sad really, a niced smoked breast, soooooo yummy.
curious

Postby The Graduate. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Victoria wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:
Victoria wrote:

What kind of mouse traps Di? Is not those evil ones that spring forward is it?

Yes.

The more horrible and quick the better. I cn't have them running ragged through the floor boards at night.

And before you say.. leave it..... Well LETS LEAVE IT AND LET THE FUCKERS MULTIPLY, leaving more to exterminate.

Got to be cruel to be kind sometimes Victoria..
The Graduate.

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

Ooooh. :Snuet:
Text

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms