Mickys gone Mad

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Mickys gone Mad

Postby Text » Wed May 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote::roll:

whats with the rolling eyes? lets be honest,canarys hardly in prime position to criticise or judge anyone, neither are you come to that.
she makes up shit hoping to gain centre stage knowing how she loves to play to an audience.
i agree with syl, pocas fun and likable, something canary isnt. i do hope she returns to forums at some point.

Spin on it :dafinger:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Syl wrote:Speak for yourself. Plenty people like Poca, she is funny and quick witted.....

and she always owns what she writes.....unlike some.
Not always Syl. In fact I believe she posts anonymously quite a lot. She was once named as the culprit the day after an anonymous guest spent the whole day pretending to be me (about a year ago) and she never denied it. I also believe she trolled me a lot yesterday (imo). In fact I think the only reason she eventually put her name to her abusive post is because they were no longer being approved. So she had no choice.

who in their right mind would take your word as gospel, a mental case like you? your fantasy life revolves around forums.

nutjob.

The only nutjobs round here are the pair of unwashed bastards who spawned you.

and you wonder why you are ridiculed and disliked so much by many. get help.

Postby Punk » Wed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

I've lost touch of FH and all the other smaller forums that have sprung up around it. :shame:
Punk

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

whats with the rolling eyes? lets be honest,canarys hardly in prime position to criticise or judge anyone, neither are you come to that.
she makes up shit hoping to gain centre stage knowing how she loves to play to an audience.
i agree with syl, pocas fun and likable, something canary isnt. i do hope she returns to forums at some point.

Spin on it :dafinger:

so predictable when challenged

Postby Text » Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:syl mentioned poca, canary reacted
punk mentioned poca, canary reacted

so tell me who's the obsessed freak?
YOU, Baghead.
YOU are reacting in a thread that has f*ck all to do with you.
Syl said cokehead owns her posts. Which is sometimes true and sometimes not true.
Cos cokehead has a habit of trolling me 'anonymously' sometimes, or posting as 'canny logged in'
No way am i going to sit there and say nothing, when someone says she owns her posts. So i reacted.

As for Punk, the post which he quoted and replied to contained a pile of dog shit about me, & a load of abuse. So i reacted to that too.

Problem? :roll:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Canary wrote:

YOU, Baghead.
Syl said cokehead owns her posts. Which is sometimes true and sometimes not true.
Cos cokehead has a habit of trolling me 'anonymously' sometimes, or posting as 'canny logged in'
No way am i going to sit there and say nothing, when someone says she owns her posts. So i reacted.

As for Punk, the post which he quoted and replied to contained a pile of dog shit about me, & a load of abuse. So i reacted to that too.

the problems all yours

Postby Look at Meeee! » Wed May 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Canary wrote:

YOU, Baghead.

As long as your getting some attention aye Canns.
Look at Meeee!

Postby savanna » Wed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:

lol poca has already posted on here after she was supposed to leave and already she has re joined fresh horizons, so much for leaving forums and not coming back evah, its just more attention from her.
savanna

Postby Stooo » Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Punk wrote:I've lost touch of FH and all the other smaller forums that have sprung up around it. :shame:

It's just trolls trolling trolls. It was better when they were contained on the DM.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Wed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

YOU, Baghead.

the problems all yours
Says the freak cowering under a hot sweaty paper bag. I'm not the one who is cwying about being deleted. :bawlin:
Maybe if your precious poca did not want to be deleted from micky's forum she should not have organised evil malicious boycotts & scabwatch's, take note, OP.
Text

Postby curious » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Wait is this about poca rejoining FH, or about fatboy not being able to post except as a baghead?
And to think I thought this was about Micky going mad....hmmmmm :whistle:
curious

Postby Text » Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:I've lost touch of FH and all the other smaller forums that have sprung up around it. :shame:

It's just trolls trolling trolls. It was better when they were contained on the DM.

It could be her real life stalker doing this. Really obsessed. Poca this, poca that, all day. :yikes: The creep who comes here begging to be given her email addy, whenever she flounces. Which is often.
Text

Postby Text » Wed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Look at Meeee! wrote:
Canary wrote:

YOU, Baghead.

As long as your getting some attention aye Canns.

None of my business if you Baghead freaks decide to obsess about Cokehead all day and all night.
Just make sure you leave me out of it, cos she is nothing to do with me.
If you drag me into it, I will either ignore you turds with the contempt you deserve, or I will return the insult.
I'm done here. :roll:
Text

Postby Stooo » Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 pm

curious wrote:Wait is this about poca rejoining FH, or about fatboy not being able to post except as a baghead?
And to think I thought this was about Micky going mad....hmmmmm :whistle:

Beats the shit out of me... :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Stooo wrote:

So I haven't missed anything. Nice one. :thumbsup:
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms