Followers...

A right load of bollocks...

Followers...

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 am

There are actual people who follow complete strangers on the net where-ever they post! I mean, can you believe that someone would actively follow you around the net when they don't really know you…in RL I mean? Just why? oh why? would anyone spend their time 'googling' someone with a 'user-name' on a random forum in order to 'follow' them to other 'forums/social networking sites'? :ooer:

This to me, is the ultimate low-life who has fuck all else to do and is obviously disturbed and finds it difficult to 'detach' from the digital world? Well, what do you think about this type of person?

I just find it weird that anyone can be that bothered tbh? :dunno: :ooer:
Lexi

Re: Followers...

Postby Kat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 am

lexi hi :Hiya: do you mean friends following each other from forum to forum - or do you mean a stalker whos never posted with you anywhere ?
Kat

Postby ????? » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 am

???????
Are? you related? to Joe odd? bollox?
???? ! ??
?????

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 am

really lexi ...?
just look in the mirror
what compels you to act like a silly little bitch on the internet everyday
:dunno: :thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:01 am

Kat wrote:lexi hi :Hiya: do you mean friends following each other from forum to forum - or do you mean a stalker whos never posted with you anywhere ?

No I mean stalker Kat. Maybe that have posted with me? I don't know? but I do know they follow me everywhere and try to intimidate me/try to turn others against me? etc….Even using my username to let me know 'who' they are! They're pathetic and sad! Just why would you be bothered to do that? follow someone around the net like that? :ooer:

How are you anyway Kat? I hope you're well?
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:really lexi ...?
just look in the mirror
what compels you to act like a silly little bitch on the internet everyday
:dunno: :thumbsup:

What compels you to? :ooer:
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:09 am

Frosty, what compels you to reply to my posts? threads? See, this is what I"m talking about. If you find me so 'borrrrring' or don't believe what I write etc..why are you following me? my posts aren't of interest to you so why do you take the time to respond? :ooer:

This is what I mean. People like you are following me for no apparent reason? why would you do that? :ooer:
Lexi

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 am

coz i can......
:cuppaT:
but i havnt followed you anywhere
you post your drivel right in front of me every morning
fuck off and post your bullshit somewhere else
like the ocd forum and youll never hear a word from me
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:coz i can......

I don't know the 'OCD' forum? but you're obviously familiar with it! I post where and when I want about what I want! a bit like you really! :cuppaT:

The point is, people like you, whom love to abuse me, seem to also like to post to me! You seem to enjoy my posts else why do you constantly reply to them? :gigglesnshit:

If you dislike me as much as you say you do then you wouldn't respond to my posts..would you? and, it's people just like you whom follow me all over the net! :laughing: Why do your sort do that then? :ooer:
Lexi

Postby Kat » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 am

Lexi wrote:
Kat wrote:lexi hi :Hiya: do you mean friends following each other from forum to forum - or do you mean a stalker whos never posted with you anywhere ?

No I mean stalker Kat. Maybe that have posted with me? I don't know? but I do know they follow me everywhere and try to intimidate me/try to turn others against me? etc….Even using my username to let me know 'who' they are! They're pathetic and sad! Just why would you be bothered to do that? follow someone around the net like that? :ooer:

im good lexi - hope ypu are too -- you mean everywhere you go on the internet :yikes: - maybe if its forums - the owner can let you know who it is :dunno:
Kat

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 am

Kat wrote:
Lexi wrote:

im good lexi - hope ypu are too -- you mean everywhere you go on the internet :yikes: - maybe if its forums - the owner can let you know who it is :dunno:

Yes! I mean everywhere I post this person/persons turn(s) up and tries to derail it! The funny thing is, the latest place they are trying to get at me is somewhere that i have a lot more control than they think I have :laughing: Somewhere that I've been for many years now. I have tolerated them for a while, but I"m sick of them now so they can go fuck themselves! :cuppaT:

I'm glad you're doing Ok Kat :smilin:
Lexi

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 am

Lexi wrote:

I don't know the 'OCD' forum? but you're obviously familiar with it! I post where and when I want about what I want! a bit like you really! :cuppaT:

The point is, people like you, whom love to abuse me, seem to also like to post to me! You seem to enjoy my posts else why do you constantly reply to them? :gigglesnshit:

If you dislike me as much as you say you do then you wouldn't respond to my posts..would you? and, it's people just like you whom follow me all over the net! :laughing: Why do your sort do that then? :ooer:

dislike you
hahahahahah
your as fake as they come
so no i dont dislike you, i dont even know you
i dont think of you as a person
your just a forum entity just like manicbred was
i mostly ignore it, but give it the odd kick sometimes when im passing and bored
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lexi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Lexi wrote:

dislike you
hahahahahah
your as fake as they come
so no i dont dislike you, i dont even know you
i dont think of you as a person
your just a forum entity just like manicbred was
i mostly ignore it, but give it the odd kick sometimes when im passing and bored

Why do you keep responding to me? :ooer:

You're not interested in me! I'm fake! I'm not a person! I'm an entity!

You don't 'ignore' me though, do you? no. You reply/respond to me all the time!

So how do I know it's not you? who is stalking? following? chasing? you can't seem to resist posting at me? so what's your problem? You don't like me..so…go away then! Simple really, isn't it? or is it? :ooer:
Lexi

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 am

Who do you think it is Lexi luv ? x

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 am

its raining im bored...
and im eating breakfast
one coissoint left and another coffee
maybe a spliff
then ill be done and off out
so unless someone starts an interesting thread