A right load of bollocks...

Re: Can men and women be just friends?

Postby Lexi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 am

Guest wrote:No, he means Hair. :slap:

I don't know that one then? :dunno:
Lexi

Postby Gabby » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:42 am

In response to the thread title.................... it depends how much distance (in miles) there is between you!! :gigglesnshit: ..... or how ugly he is! :mrgreen:

Yeah, imo a man and woman can be just friends so long as there's no chemistry there!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

Pocahontas wrote:In response to the thread title.................... it depends how much distance (in miles) there is between you!! :gigglesnshit: ..... or how ugly he is! :mrgreen:

Yeah, imo a man and woman can be just friends so long as there's no chemistry there!

is there no chemistry between you and dean anymore then pokes ?

Postby Gabby » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:50 am

Guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:In response to the thread title.................... it depends how much distance (in miles) there is between you!! :gigglesnshit: ..... or how ugly he is! :mrgreen:

:dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am

Pocahontas wrote:
Guest wrote:

no need to be so rude it was a genuine question. as your only friends now and by your own theory
you cant be friends if theres no chemistry there then its logical that the chemistry has gone

Postby Gabby » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 am

Guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Guest wrote:

no need to be so rude it was a genuine question. as your only friends now and by your own theory
you cant be friends if theres no chemistry there then its logical that the chemistry has gone

I was giving a general opinion to the question ........ fucking twat! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:25 am

Pocahontas wrote:
I was giving a general opinion to the question ........ fucking twat! :dafinger:

so the general opinion you give doesnt apply to you ?

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't really think men and women can live together! That I think is the whole point of "a woman places her ring upon the mans finger, they become ONE" Biblical. Separate we are only half if that our full potential. Is there a definitive way someone expects love to be demonstrated? Am I capable, willing... Honestly... I only recently struck up a relationship with my self again. :) to much fun doing, less time for thinking *big cheesy*
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's nasty :pmsl: typical female response :doomed:
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms