Massive lies on Facebook and Twitter, deleted my accounts

A right load of bollocks...

Massive lies on Facebook and Twitter, deleted my accounts

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:01 am

I thought long and hard before joining up Facebook and more recently Twitter as I had herd so many stories about people falling out, getting the sack, having real fights, lies, arguments, friends falling out, familyes broken up an more.

So I joined with my real name and my husband had set up my account on facebook where only friends could view.

Late last night, two people I saw a good friends started off joking about me being to trusty about my husband and him away on holiday with male friends and female friends. This chat was when I was in bed. Then they carried on to say I was stupid and to trutsing allowing my husband to go away like that and they were hinting they knew more than they let on. Rang my friends this morning, one backed down and said to much drink and joking but the other argued with me and called be a stupid bitch and a fool and could not see what was hapening before me.

About 2 hours ago I rang my husband as its very early us, he go angry and said I should trust him and put the phone down.

I have cried a bit but angry with my friends for putting me in this crap.

I have delted my facebook and twitter crap acounts and would say to others do the same. I only had a quick look every day and rarely posted on it as i was aware things can go wrong big time.

I turst my husband and blame myself for not trusting him.

If you post on facebook and other sites using your real name and talk to people you now in real life, be careful very carful as I know of several people that fell out, had fights, serius arguments and one even go the sack for telling of their managers on line and not having the brain that her mangers were also reading her posts on these sirtes

:grrrrr: with myself for allowing me this to happen - making my husband angry and falling out with a good friend.
greenholt

Re: Massive lies on Facebook and Twitter, deleted my accounts

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 am

About Twitter, not same lies but friends talking about Facebook posts, so delteded
greenholt

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 am

greenholt wrote:I thought long and hard before joining up Facebook and more recently Twitter as I had herd so many stories about people falling out, getting the sack, having real fights, lies, arguments, friends falling out, familyes broken up an more.

So I joined with my real name and my husband had set up my account on facebook where only friends could view.

Late last night, two people I saw a good friends started off joking about me being to trusty about my husband and him away on holiday with male friends and female friends. This chat was when I was in bed. Then they carried on to say I was stupid and to trutsing allowing my husband to go away like that and they were hinting they knew more than they let on. Rang my friends this morning, one backed down and said to much drink and joking but the other argued with me and called be a stupid bitch and a fool and could not see what was hapening before me.

About 2 hours ago I rang my husband as its very early us, he go angry and said I should trust him and put the phone down.

I have delted my facebook and twitter crap acounts and would say to others do the same. I only had a quick look every day and rarely posted on it as i was aware things can go wrong big time.

If you post on facebook and other sites using your real name and talk to people you now in real life, be careful very carful as I know of several people that fell out, had fights, serius arguments and one even go the sack for telling of their managers on line and not having the brain that her mangers were also reading her posts on these sirtes

:grrrrr: with myself for allowing me this to happen - making my husband angry and falling out with a good friend.

tl;dr

Postby Lexi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:14 am

Oh dear! :ooer:
Lexi

Postby Vicky » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

I've been on Facebook for years, it's never caused me any problems.
Vicky

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 am

I sent a long email to my husband as I feared upsetting him again by a phone call as its still early in us/america.

I told him to get back to me before they go out. I have said sorry for being a fool and listening to drunks and worrying what drunks and jealous people say. I'm over it and if I don't hear from my husband by 5pm I will call but for sure he will call me. :smilin:

Vicky, i read somewere that people on facebook that don't have many friends, dont work, not have a boyfirend/other half and small family and more importantly rarely post on face book are generally ok. I rarely post on facebook but read a lot and had just over 80 friens,most who are now in the uk. I have just as many male friends as women, so silly me listening to drunk friends

I promised myself never to join up to another site where my real name is used and people no me in the real world
greenholt

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 am

greenholt wrote:I thought long and hard before joining up Facebook and more recently Twitter as I had herd so many stories about people falling out, getting the sack, having real fights, lies, arguments, friends falling out, familyes broken up an more.

Yay Lucien you're back. Woo hoo :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am

it must be awful for you gh knowing that your husband is playing around while you the fool is sitting at home.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am

Guest wrote:it must be awful for you gh knowing that your husband is playing around while you the fool is sitting at home.

I thought that as well. But then, with in a second I thought back to when I was the "fool at home."

Friends warned me. Initially a hint that I did not see as a hint. Then I fell out with my best friend when she suggested my BF was playing away. Then I eventually did what most men and women do in situations like this, checked up his mobile and E-mail.
The only good thing I did was to chuck his things out and never took him back but gosh was I tempted and I also blamed myself.

A few years on, in hindsight, I did the right thing, was not to blame and my BF, ex BF was leaching off as I had a nice little 2 bed house, good job and income and a nice little car. My BF rarely contributed towards his living costs and would use the car and never put any fuel in it. I was so blined by love.

My new BF, he asked to move in and I said no, but he took it well. I need to build up trust before my new BF moves in and he will have to marry me to do that and show he can put at leat 50% toward my or new home.

So to call the OP a "fool" appears right but she has admitted she has been a fool and many of us fools around that bury our heads in the dand, women and men.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:46 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:it must be awful for you gh knowing that your husband is playing around while you the fool is sitting at home.

I thought that as well. But then, with in a second I thought back to when I was the "fool at home."

Friends warned me. Initially a hint that I did not see as a hint. Then I fell out with my best friend when she suggested my BF was playing away. Then I eventually did what most men and women do in situations like this, checked up his mobile and E-mail.
The only good thing I did was to chuck his things out and never took him back but gosh was I tempted and I also blamed myself.

A few years on, in hindsight, I did the right thing, was not to blame and my BF, ex BF was leaching off as I had a nice little 2 bed house, good job and income and a nice little car. My BF rarely contributed towards his living costs and would use the car and never put any fuel in it. I was so blined by love.

My new BF, he asked to move in and I said no, but he took it well. I need to build up trust before my new BF moves in and he will have to marry me to do that and show he can put at leat 50% toward my or new home.

So to call the OP a "fool" appears right but she has admitted she has been a fool and many of us fools around that bury our heads in the dand, women and men.

But the OP is Lucien DeVille. Stooo confirmed this :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Ok, fair enough, at least post the link to where he said that and the evidence rather than guess work.

This LD spends most of his posting time on his friends site along with Earl and his side kick CK. But if you don't believe me

:whogives:

If you want to know LD's user name on the MS site, he posts as someone else other than LD and only Earl and Ck and I know.

But the bottom line is :whogives:

BG

Postby curious » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:30 pm

facebook nah....too much bother.
Twitter! why bother :trollface:
curious

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:

Your new boyfriend? You just said husband? Do you have a bf you aren't living with or a husband, make up your mind.

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Had a call from dear hubby. :smilin:
He said sorry for being rude to me as he got scared as call was so early in the morning.
He told me I need to get out more and he loved me lots and I was the "apple" of his eyes and would NEVER cheat on me.
He has let me into a secret, has already got me a lovely big present.

I am going out to the shops as I do need to go out. I have been foolishly and listend and gave to much to a drunk couple of friends one wjo is an ex friend.

No more facebook/twitter for me.

Those that have been nasty to me here, I expected it and they/he had no guts as posted as guest.

I'm going to buy a new dress/clothes and a Mcflutrry
greenholt

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms