Scotland does do something good.

A right load of bollocks...

Scotland does do something good.

Postby blackdahliaxxx » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am

They produce the best kippers.
I've just put a packet in the saucepan and my mouth is watering just waiting for them to be ready to eat lol.
blackdahliaxxx

Re: Scotland does do something good.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 am

What makes you think anybody is interested in your lunchtime shenanigans BD ?
Get a life mate

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 am

blackdahliaxxx wrote:They produce the best kippers.
I've just put a packet in the saucepan and my mouth is watering just waiting for them to be ready to eat lol.

Are you implying that Scotland cant do anything good other than Kippers?

Be a man for once and say what you want to say.

Postby Vicky » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 am

blackdahliaxxx wrote:They produce the best kippers.

Scotland does loads of good things actually, we're known for a lot more than just our kippers. :dafinger:
Vicky

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Very true Vicky.
This poster pretends to be a friend but then starts something like this pretending to be genuine but not.

Scotland, like every other country/region has her good and bad side.

When I first moved to the uk, lived in Blackpool. People, english people outside Blackpool lol when they found out that I lived there.
Then there was Wales. I've been to Wales, Cardiff City, lovely place.

i'd love to live in city of London central but to expensive.
greenholt

Postby Vicky » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:00 pm

greenholt wrote:Very true Vicky.
This poster pretends to be a friend but then starts something like this pretending to be genuine but not.

Scotland, like every other country/region has her good and bad side.

When I first moved to the uk, lived in Blackpool. People, english people outside Blackpool lol when they found out that I lived there.
Then there was Wales. I've been to Wales, Cardiff City, lovely place.

i'd love to live in city of London central but to expensive.

BD is just a very annoying person who thinks slagging off Scotland is amusing. Scotland is a nice country, like you say we have good and bad here. BD comes from Birmingham, he has a nerve slagging off anywhere when he comes from that dump.

I've never been to Wales, i must go someday for a visit.
Vicky

Postby greenholt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Yes, Vicky.
Wales, did Cardiff city, and a famous seaside resort, Barry Island. The seaside town was run down, but I think a lot of seaside places are down as locals go on holiday to other countires.

Been to Brum as locals call it. I have a friend from my country that has been in Brum for many years, my other friends down in London and near where I live lol at her accesnt. Went to Newcastle once, could not understand what they were say.

Where I come from, many nice places, but many very run downplaces and on the whole, uk is much nicer.
Never really met a Scotland man or women here as most are from England, Europe and Asia.

This BD, you know I don't like him. But to pretend to be a firend when he needs help and then try to be genuine but having a go at Scoland, not nice. I'd rather he'd be open and honest but I suppose that takes guts

Been out, had a Mcflurry. Was by myself, not used to that, felt everyone was looking at me lol, but dont think so. Still hot here and I think its rain where you are, well that what the bbc said for this morning. :smilin:
greenholt

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms