I Need Some Traffic!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I Need Some Traffic!

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
by NAA » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm
One part of the arcade is now open to guests, the Puzzle games section. If you find you enjoy playing in the arcade, and would like to have your score submitted, feel free to register to ONLY be an Arcade member. When you register just put 'Gamer' in front of your chosen user ID.
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

This means usual checks will not take place, and you will be added to the Gamer Group immediately. We dont care who you are if you are just playing games You will have access restricted to the Arcade, Twibbles and one forum for discussion of games.

You can sign up with a proxy for the Gamer Group if you wish. Access to Twibbles will be cut if abused by Gamers.

Have some dignity woman :shake head:

I've sent you a message on FB :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Text » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Funny you should use the word ''traffic'' in the title, stooo. :Hiya: Recently she said that there are some ppl she would rather run over with a bus than have at her forum. :yikes: How did she go from that to ..... 'everyone is welcome' . Hmmmm. :ooer: The title should be changed to .... "I DESPERATELY need some traffic."

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. :NAA:
Text

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:Do you ever actually engage your brain before you write something Curious?

Do you ever actually think how your endless trolling of Curious is boring?

Whilst his endless trolling full stop isn't boring I suppose?

Not as boring as you popping up in every thread to make an inane comment about Curious.

If you actually read what he wrote you might realise why I asked that question of Curious Claire.

I agree with him. :dunno:
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:Do you ever actually engage your brain before you write something Curious?

Not as boring as you popping up in every thread to make an inane comment about Curious.

If you actually read what he wrote you might realise why I asked that question of Curious Claire.

Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Victoria wrote:Thanks for the invite NAA i'll join later. You'll know it's me because i'm going to have "NED" as my username. :thumbsup:

And I'm going to use C.L.I.A.R. :laughing:

God love her. Who would join a forum for games you can get everywhere on the net? :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Victoria wrote:Thanks for the invite NAA i'll join later. You'll know it's me because i'm going to have "NED" as my username. :thumbsup:

Double post. Again...
Last edited by Claire on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
She musn't have had the 'BEST SEX EVAH' since the last announcement :oops: ..... frustrated old cow!! :laughing:

I'M frustrated? Really? Oh yes! That's why I'm on the net posting about my blow job techniques. You are one sad sack Poca...
Claire

Postby Text » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:

Lol. :laughing: Ali is very quick to agree with EVERYTHING her mates say. ( ie tagteaming) So she won't mind you agreeing with Curious. I agree with Curious too. There was nowt unreasonable in his comment.
Text

Postby curious » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Claire wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
She musn't have had the 'BEST SEX EVAH' since the last announcement :oops: ..... frustrated old cow!! :laughing:

I'M frustrated? Really? Oh yes! That's why I'm on the net posting about my blow job techniques. You are one sad sack Poca...

Not to interrupt this wonderful discussion you two ladies are having regarding blow job techniques, but this thread is about NAA needing more traffic, so unless you two ladies are suggesting that NAA purchase a set of knee pads and dish out some blow jobs, how does this relate to the original topic? Just curious.
curious

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:

Really? So since me and Jack are also members here I guess that means this place is on it's last legs then?
Ali

Postby curious » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Canary: Lol. :laughing: Ali is very quick to agree with EVERYTHING her mates say. ( ie tagteaming) So she won't mind you agreeing with Curious. I agree with Curious too. There was nowt unreasonable in his comment.

Wait a moment, posters agreeing with MOI! You do realise that you are now setting yourself to be trolled by some of the forums worst! I mean the unwashed fat arse Ali, fatboy deano, the drunken Jacko and god knows when the hairy one NAA or that Shell Robert will again appear.....You ladies are asking for trouble siding with little old moi.
curious

Postby Text » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm

curious wrote:
Canary: Lol. :laughing: Ali is very quick to agree with EVERYTHING her mates say. ( ie tagteaming) So she won't mind you agreeing with Curious. I agree with Curious too. There was nowt unreasonable in his comment.

Wait a moment, posters agreeing with MOI! You do realise that you are now setting yourself to be trolled by some of the forums worst! I mean the unwashed fat arse Ali, fatboy deano, the drunken Jacko and god knows when the hairy one NAA or that Shell Robert will again appear.....You ladies are asking for trouble siding with little old moi.

Haha nowt new there. :laughing: I've always been trolled to death on here. I will agree with who I want, when I want. :Hiya:
Text

Postby curious » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Ali: Really? So since me and Jack are also members here I guess that means this place is on it's last legs then

Nah for one very simple reason tard......Stooo isn't going to let shit tards like you and jack become moderators or admin. FACT fat arse Ali...FFL died because you, jacko and others were in charge......that is a kiss of death.
Same on FH...Jack was a moderator ....Kiss of death. You on FH are basically a waste of time and skin.
On the burple...Who the fuk cares, truthfully I am surprised that NAA hasn't made you a moderator or admin along with everyone else. You probably have been bitching about it and the only reason she doesn't give it to jacko is that he flounces, cant remember his name from moment to moment..hence the need to use robert/arnie/rollup and fuking who knows how many others. Tards the lot of you...... :trollface:
curious

Postby Text » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
by NAA » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm
One part of the arcade is now open to guests, the Puzzle games section. If you find you enjoy playing in the arcade, and would like to have your score submitted, feel free to register to ONLY be an Arcade member. When you register just put 'Gamer' in front of your chosen user ID.
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

This means usual checks will not take place, and you will be added to the Gamer Group immediately. We dont care who you are if you are just playing games You will have access restricted to the Arcade, Twibbles and one forum for discussion of games.

You can sign up with a proxy for the Gamer Group if you wish. Access to Twibbles will be cut if abused by Gamers.

Have some dignity woman :shake head:

She forgot to mention that whilst you are posting on her site that she will collect as much information about you as possible to use at a future time when she feels the need for a little blackmail.

Still I am surprised how badly her forum is doing, after all it has deano, jacko and alio.....Oops my bad, the kiss of death those three, every forum they join dies.....just look at FFL, FH, and now the burple. :trollface:

Ah well, we've given her a little bump and better luck to her than when she set up the TLA Cafe, less said and all that. :wink:

A gaming site on the internet, good grief what an innovation, if they won't talk to each other then just give them games to play.

I'm seeing all sorts of issues about this, how about you? :ooer:

I may be wrong but I thought she merely funded the TLA forum. Did she actually set it up too? Who was the real owner?
Text

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Canary wrote:Lol. :laughing: Ali is very quick to agree with EVERYTHING her mates say. ( ie tagteaming) So she won't mind you agreeing with Curious. I agree with Curious too. There was nowt unreasonable in his comment.

:thumbsup:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms